« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 4/11/2020, 23:36) 
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 11/4/2020, 05:07 PM) 
    Should I put the Christmas tree that fits right here? Or should I put the oversized tree that would block both walkways here instead? Geeee, I can't decide; please help me, viewers. :rolleyes:

right?! that's how you know she's just bored and wants to chat with her "friends"

5-6 months living there and mostly empty rooms. sad

fug

She didn’t even put her books back in the shelves?

2.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The way she has done this house is sooo awkward. The rooms seem small and oddly laid out. But yet it's so cold and not at all cozy. It makes me itchy.

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 5/11/2020, 05:15) 
    Good thing she doesn’t have any friends to see her wearing this crap. No one in the real world knows what a vlogmas is

The planet is literally on fire, can we not with this garbage? :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

4.     +22   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I used to babysit several children. I had one little girl that came to me basically non verbal. She would meow and repeat one word over and over like poopy. She received no communication from daycare or her home. After one month with me talking to her and paying attention to her she was caught up with others her age. Sadly, I think that is the situation here. They act like wild banshees because she cant be bothered to show them how to behave and communicate correctly. She is an instagram mom.

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 5/11/2020, 03:10) 
    If people want to decorate now for Christmas who cares? (I still have 1/2 of my Halloween up so no, I haven’t put Christmas up!) It doesn’t bother me.

It will bother me if this cow doesn’t put ornaments on her trees this year and/or gives Charlotte an old gift.

I totally agree after this year if it makes you happy to decorate for Christmas now go for it👍🏻 I just got all my Halloween decorations down it’s my favorite holiday to decorate for more than Christmas. I hope she includes them in decorating the tree but I doubt it when it comes to anal Jen🙄

6.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I only yesterday managed to change summer dining table centerpiece to fall.

7.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her house is awful. It's ugly and too big. It's like an echoey warehouse without the right furniture. The longer it goes on without appropriate furniture the more I feel like Jen is living in a house that isn't an appropriate size for 1 adult and 2 children part time. Placing tiny bits of furniture at the edges is giving off 'BasketBall Court Vibes'. In a house that large you need bigger pieces and zoning - and it's OKAY if you don't know how to do it Jen but with all that money you could ask an interior designer to help you.

I guess RM1 still hasn't been sold which is where all her stuff still is (when she gets round to moving it). Once it's sold I suppose someone will come around and backup a truck full of Jen's shit that she left behind.

8.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 5/11/2020, 09:46) 
    I guess RM1 still hasn't been sold which is where all her stuff still is (when she gets round to moving it). Once it's sold I suppose someone will come around and backup a truck full of Jen's shit that she left behind.

I was just thinking about that. Doesn't it feel like she's using RM1 as her storage box? There was probably a trip a few days ago to pick up her trees, careful to leave everything else well packed and stored there :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

9.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She needed a new house and everything new, except the Christmas trees. For her Christmas was always about her and no one else.

That bitch talking about anxiety yesterday and having “joy” written on trump’s inauguration day 😂
    You can just say nothing Jen. You know, like in the other years before now.

10.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    I envision big sisal rugs to cover those bare floors and steps. I love some natural fibers, they warm up grays, they are sturdy, easy to maintain and add interesting texture.
    She needs curtains and art on the walls.

I agree with the Baker who said Jen is too lazy for that big house. She can't handle it, or as another Baker said, she is now untamed in her non-necessity to conform to any rule, finally!!!
    I can't stand how she says she is stressed. FOR THE ELECTION. Pfffffff
    Did she buy custom made t-shirts? can't believe it.

I agree with the Baker who said that she doesn't go out with her children because she can't deal with the anxiety/ inability of having them by herself outside the house (= bigger +uncontrollable environment), which I agree with to a certain extent. I feel this strongly. But!
    Sorry If I repeat it, but I am disabled so I am unable to manage my child when we are outside by ourselves, unless he is in a stroller. Physically I can't do much, unless we are in a small, safe and known area and I can manage to 'run' after him or carry him in my arms confidently and for a short time (under five minutes at much)
    If my husband is with us, he carries our son on his shoulders, which is totally fine and fun. Basically, when we are out we are always together which I love.

Sooo in conclusion... Jen is healthy and have perfect functioning legs (apart from her bunions) has perfect balance and strong leg muscles, can carry her son in her arms down the stair holding a freaking phone....!!! GO OUT WITH YOUR CHILDREN YOU SENSELESS HUMAN!!! Gawd!

Let's see now how we will manage staying at home with a lively toddler during weekends with Covid wave number 2, lockdown starting tomorrow 6th November till the 3rd of Dec.

:saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Child3 @ 5/11/2020, 10:02) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 5/11/2020, 09:46) 

I was just thinking about that. Doesn't it feel like she's using RM1 as her storage box? There was probably a trip a few days ago to pick up her trees, careful to leave everything else well packed and stored there :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

Yes I though this too... why isn't all of her stuff at the new house yet? They only need to keep some furniture for staging, or the agency could rent some for staging until it's sold. Jen is just being lazy about it... she did the move in little trips rather than taking everything. How can she organise her new home when a ton of stuff is still over at RM1 (did we ever see her move all of those huge bins full of stuff?) Considering she felt so caged and gaslit in that house, why wouldn't she want to just cut it out of her life? It's contradictory.

12.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The chosen style for Jen's house is ....empty. She is taking minimal to a new level.
    If she is waiting for furniture from RM1 to come she should close off several rooms and furnish the rooms they actually use.

Jen has very poor taste. Her clothes were years old and out of fashion, her mountain of shoes were just ugly, her handbag collection was unimpressive so what could she possibly do with her house.
    Although I must admit I was very impressed with Charlotte's nursery. Not Donny's nursery it was just neutral.

Don will find enjoyment in choosing his own tree and decorating it with his children. That man is finally enjoying freedom. He must feel like he has finally been given the get out of jail card.

13.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Actual (former) single mom here. I’ll never forget being two days postpartum and walking in to Walmart to pick up a prescription and buy a couple of things, with the baby, and the greeter admonished me about how I needed to be in bed. And I was like, uh, who would get my stuff if I was in bed?

So, forget outings to get park, has single mom Jen ever run errands with her kids with her? 🤔 As in, getting them in and out of the car, in and out of the grocery store and Target and the bank and all the places single moms actually have to go? (My kids LOVED going to the bank with me because there are lollipops!)

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen is lazy. That's why she hasn't decorated since her children who caged her were born. It's Why she hasn't unpacked RM2 and why she didn't pack up RM1 until forced to do so.
    Wonder who got her and Don's Lenox Christmas ornaments. Did she take pooh or just piglet? Oh bother.

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm not surprised she doesn't know what to do with the house because wasn't the interior of RM1 basically a copy of Don's parents' home? And she knew how to decorate the Utah cabin because again, it was a Ross-styled old people home where she could run wild and crazy with her bins of Christmas stuff. She has no idea what to do with a house without the Ross influence. Same for everything else in her life now. Whereas they are perfectly fine without her, I guess :-D

891 replies since 3/11/2020, 20:32   103965 views