RelationshipFailWithMyBathroomScaleLikeJen Pt 194

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when she showed the $90 hanging planter? All the planters on her shelves are from that same etsy seller. Budget indeed.

2. ProcessofProcessing
        +15   Like  

User deleted

Good Lord those party guests are old. Old people are great for head pats. Looks like Jens social life would have died even she didn’t get kicked to the curb.

3.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The problem is that you are NOT changing, Jen! You’re trying to recreate your old house and your old life pre-kids. There is no growth in your videos...
    Attached Image
    9792BD3E-BB61-4063-9F5C-38CA037A6B4F

4.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She wants to project this earth-mama vibe but no one is buying it.

Growth would have been buying a smaller house. Making do with furniture from the old house. Challenging herself to decorate without spending money. Challenging herself to decorate at all. Teaching herself to cook without gadgets. Not buying one more thing. That would have been really cool to watch actually.

She's just as materialistic as ever.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Noooooo, it says “It is not your job to unpack”. Talk about haterz, she is just doing that!!!!!!

6.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Newsflash Jen... you haven’t really changed. You were a self-absorbed, socially and emotionally stunted child with disordered eating and no real responsibility. Guess what? You are still a self-absorbed, socially and emotionally stunted child with disordered eating and no real responsibilities. Voting differently than the way Don votes and buying a guitar don’t mean you have actually changed. But keep telling yourself you have. Bless your heart....

7.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I noticed a significant difference in not only her voice and tone, but her demeanor from the old video shared above for her Memorial Day Party planning to what she is today.
    I think what drew me to her Back then was that I was in awe of people who were so organized and kept things in such great order, and to be honest I found her Disney video lol.
    Looking back now, I realize that that was part of my fascination but really it was an inside look of the mind and actions of a “1%-er”.
    There were a lot of lists, name dropping, product placement and affiliate links when she made it clear that she didn’t need the money.
    I had to unsubscribe about a decade ago because I just wasn’t in a good place, and mentally I had to remove myself from her privilege and boasting (I didn’t really know what it was that made me leave at the time, but I realize now that’s what it was). Then a few years later I wanted some holiday ideas, and I was really getting into Traveling, And her channel kept popping up. So I resubscribed. Once she started losing it after moving in to her new abode, and everything became about “poor me, I need to budget but let me purchase expensive accessories and act like this is how the poor survive”, And the endless kitchen crap.....I checked out lol.
    I don’t think her pretentious friend CA can even help her bounce back.

8.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Who is gonna tell woke and performative Jen the reason for the "summer day" in November that she's grateful for?

9.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 9/11/2020, 19:12) 
    Who is gonna tell woke and performative Jen the reason for the "summer day" in November that she's grateful for?

It a miracle! :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 9/11/2020, 18:45) 
    Newsflash Jen... you haven’t really changed. You were a self-absorbed, socially and emotionally stunted child with disordered eating and no real responsibility. Guess what? You are still a self-absorbed, socially and emotionally stunted child with disordered eating and no real responsibilities. Voting differently than the way Don votes and buying a guitar don’t mean you have actually changed. But keep telling yourself you have. Bless your heart....

I was just about to post this myself. The problem is she hasn't changed AT ALL. Being a divorcee isn't working for Jen - being a Comfortable Married did work for her. She is a shell of her former self.

11.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    53AB322D-D987-4B8B-AC8F-68702DE0277A

No mention of dear children once again 🙄

12.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Being with her children is 'being with other people' which she hates.

13.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 9/11/2020, 19:35) 

I noticed that in your screen shot her post has 8 comments. But when I go to the actual post there are only 4. Maybe the other 4 dared to ask if she’s grateful for her kids and she deleted them. (The comments, not the kids)

14.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    See, she doesn't even think about it! I recognize they aren't there with her and that's kind of what she's posting about. But it's just so obvious she doesn't consider them when is thinking about things she is grateful for

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 9/11/2020, 19:40) 
    QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 9/11/2020, 19:35) 

I noticed that in your screen shot her post has 8 comments. But when I go to the actual post there are only 4. Maybe the other 4 dared to ask if she’s grateful for her kids and she deleted them. (The comments, not the kids)

She wishes :snickering:

958 replies since 8/11/2020, 17:22   108959 views