« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    This should be good! Too bad photos cover a multitude of painting sins.

Edited by Good Ol’ Suze - 11/9/2020, 03:41 PM

2.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hasn’t she been in her house for at least 5 months now? If I had finally uncaged myself and was enjoying the first house that “felt like mine”, rest assured I would have retrieved every last item I wanted from the old house with it’s negative energy, and donated/tossed whatever was left. My new house would have truly been made to feel like my own with all my items lovingly arranged by now. As has been said already, she has very little to do all day and seemingly all the money in the world to make her house comfortable. Yet it looks like it’s in the process of being (poorly) staged for sale.

She is miserable. And lazy.

3.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Were the kids at Don’s last night, or did they come home? Because my first thought was Don probably put those braids in her hair.

The hair topic is a simple microcosm of Jen’s relationship with her kids. She can’t be bothered because every single second she is doing something with or for her kids, is a second away from her me time.

4.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 10/11/2020, 00:53) 
    Were the kids at Don’s last night, or did they come home? Because my first thought was Don probably put those braids in her hair.

The hair topic is a simple microcosm of Jen’s relationship with her kids. She can’t be bothered because every single second she is doing something with or for her kids, is a second away from her me time.

I have no doubt that Don is an attentive and affectionate parent, unlike Jen, but I can’t picture him doing a braid, let alone a half-assed ponytail. I am thinking either it is Suzanne or maybe the school who does this child’s hair when it is done. Her beautiful children act and look like a neglected afterthought, which is absolutely heartbreaking to me. Jen Ross, you are an asshole.

5.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 11/10/2020, 12:39 AM) 
    She's painting them this weekend, guys! Let's watch her screw it up

I still think Vincent will be the one who either paints the furniture, finishes painting after her, corrects her painting mistakes =/

I hope I'm wrong and she will record herself doing something productive :dunno: Nah who am I kidding...more boring vloges ahead :20130930101758-5e972761:

6.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My goodness, Jen! Stop abusing that piano and our ears!

7.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ListerineLikeJen @ 10/11/2020, 00:59) 

I have no doubt that Don is an attentive and affectionate parent, unlike Jen, but I can’t picture him doing a braid, let alone a half-assed ponytail. I am thinking either it is Suzanne or maybe the school who does this child’s hair when it is done. Her beautiful children act and look like a neglected afterthought, which is absolutely heartbreaking to me. Jen Ross, you are an asshole.

My Dad used to brush and braid my hair when I was a child

8.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    QUOTE (ConfusedLikeJen @ 11/10/2020, 01:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (ListerineLikeJen @ 10/11/2020, 00:59) 

My Dad used to brush and braid my hair when I was a child

I used to love when my Dad brushed my hair when I was a child. He was always so tender.

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All I want for Christmas is for Suzanne to dump Jen. But, I don't see it happening. I was watching some weird Raven FB Live that posted during the Democratic Convention. Suzanne said that she was lifelong Democrat, but was concerned that party was Scapegoating DJT. Oy veh! That is absurd. But, I don't think she could betray her incomprehensible mimetic theory and give Jen the boot. Drat!!!!!

And, what's with that coquettish smile? Does Jen have a suitor? Screenshot_2020-11-09_at_7

10.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is child free and with her best and only true love, Winnie. Hence the smile.

11.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ListerineLikeJen @ 11/10/2020, 12:59 AM) 

I could see Don doing it. Charlotte's hair used to be done when she was younger and that was before they had separated. I don't think it was Jen who did it. I think it must have been Don.

12.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    ShiseidoCottonPad

Suzanne is a victim of her own bullshit. The Rosses would rather put up with Gaslighter Jen then cut the cord. And I wouldn’t want to be any of them for all the kale in Illinois

13.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    At first, I was like what happened Sunday. But, it must have been her election post. Trump lost and so did she. Win/win.

Screenshot_2020-11-09_at_7_0

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    According to her planner page, she had the kids last night. Maybe a teacher did her braid.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 10/11/2020, 01:30) 
    All I want for Christmas is for Suzanne to dump Jen. But, I don't see it happening. I was watching some weird Raven FB Live that posted during the Democratic Convention. Suzanne said that she was lifelong Democrat, but was concerned that party was Scapegoating DJT. Oy veh! That is absurd. But, I don't think she could betray her incomprehensible mimetic theory and give Jen the boot. Drat!!!!!

And, what's with that coquettish smile? Does Jen have a suitor? Screenshot_2020-11-09_at_7

Her blackhead must have pooped!

958 replies since 8/11/2020, 17:22   108959 views