Michele - Believer of Trump's Tales, Snake Oil Sales and Fashion Fails! Pt. 7

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s going to Dan’s grandma’s 90th birthday party. Real smart to have a party for a 90 year old right now. Isn’t there currently a restriction to the total number of ppl gathering right now?

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rutgersgal @ 22/11/2020, 22:18) 
    She’s going to Dan’s grandma’s 90th birthday party. Real smart to have a party for a 90 year old right now. Isn’t there currently a restriction to the total number of ppl gathering right now?

I came here to say this!! Even if it is just immediate family 1. Dan works in a hospital setting 2. Louie, Addie and Bentley go to school 3. She’s boppin’ out to Target and cosmetic appointments every week. The last place I would be is in the same room as my 90 year old grandmother. It’s so selfish and irresponsible!!

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

I bet no one will be wearing masks either. How fucking stupid. They don’t want to believe people are dying because they haven’t seen it themselves.

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Especially considering cases in her area—and most of PA—are spiking exponentially. Just reckless.

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ummy3000 @ 22/11/2020, 23:46) 

I came here to say this!! Even if it is just immediate family 1. Dan works in a hospital setting 2. Louie, Addie and Bentley go to school 3. She’s boppin’ out to Target and cosmetic appointments every week. The last place I would be is in the same room as my 90 year old grandmother. It’s so selfish and irresponsible!!

Exactly!!

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Also, on a completely different and less important (but still irritating) note. Notice that she is wearing very minimal jewelry, it it’s not Stella.

This just confirms my theory that she only wears 4 pairs of earrings, 3 necklaces, 7 bracelets and 5 rings in her stories to sucker her followers into buying them. She doesn’t really wear all of that in real life.

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She blocked me on IG after I dm'd her saying "you keep telling people to be kind, but what about Lisa, your husband, and your family liking racist and homophobic posts on FB??" Guess that hit a nerve lol...

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s obsessed with youth and whatnot... but made a rant about not using filters?!?

9.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_4085_0

IMG_4041_0

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

I don’t know why this sort of thing still surprises me....how can she really be this delusional?! You would think these fools screaming fraud would shut up and lay low by now after the countless court cases and recounts that have proven there was no fraud

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That's funny that you posted Samantha, I follow her too. Not because I agree with anything she says, but I just can't believe the crazy delusional stuff she posts. Do 71 million people really think this way? I'm not surprised that people like this are out there, but I'm surprised there are so many of them.

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bXN @ 22/11/2020, 23:46) 

I bet no one will be wearing masks either. How fucking stupid. They don’t want to believe people are dying because they haven’t seen it themselves.

They might be seeing it sooner than they think if there's more vulnerable people than the 90 year old grandma going to this party....and even then they'd probably be like they can't have died of covid, it doesn't exist 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

QUOTE (MothershipPalette @ 23/11/2020, 00:54) 
    She blocked me on IG after I dm'd her saying "you keep telling people to be kind, but what about Lisa, your husband, and your family liking racist and homophobic posts on FB??" Guess that hit a nerve lol...

Truth hurts doesn't it Michele...honestly, she will literally do anything to keep this little fairy tale family setup going, even if it means sacrificing her own beliefs and opinions in favour of the utter tripe that Desperate Dan believes instead. As a youtube fan for years I once believed that you would be better than this Michele. Now you're just a bitter disappointment.

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    what a stupid asshole. poor grandma

14.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sadly I don't think these people give a shit about the virus until someone close to them becomes seriously ill or dies. I keep hearing them say that there's a 99% survival rate and we shouldn't shut everything down and live our lives in fear because of it. Maybe, but when that 1% is your mother or daughter, I think you'll be singing a different tune.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    90 year old birthday party!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Ok I might be late to the party here but why do Michele and Dan’s sister? Sis in law? Julia loves glam, not follow each other? She posted about the party too. I understand that not everyone follows the rules but that just seems so reckless.

869 replies since 13/11/2020, 16:02   182386 views