ISawMommyRobbingSantaMossLikeJen PT 195

AllIWantForChristmasisMeLikeJen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen admits she films the day before. How much time can actually go in to her vids if its filmed and in the can in 1 day?

How can she watch Britney Vasseuer and not see a difference in well lit, well thought out and helpful videos?

2.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 13/11/2020, 22:15) 
    Jen did state that she and her BFF Don Moss were ‘romantically incompatible’, so maybe it was because Jen thought buying someone bedding was romantic, and Don thought it was tantamount to being gifted a blender.

He probably bought her silk sheets instead of linen sheets... or, worse yet, the plain old cotton ones she had to iron because linen is supposed to look wrinkly.

Obviously, they’re completely romantically incompatible.

In all reality, wouldn’t you just love the actual expression on Jen’s face on one of her birthday mornings where Don brings her a heap of presents in bed along w/ her cake & glass of milk. And one of those presents is a carefully wrapped set of sheets.

Jen: WTF

Don: But you said sheets was one of the most romantic gifts you could get someone!

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 11/13/2020, 10:24 PM

3.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 13/11/2020, 22:21) 
    Jen admits she films the day before. How much time can actually go in to her vids if its filmed and in the can in 1 day?

How can she watch Britney Vasseuer and not see a difference in well lit, well thought out and helpful videos?

Even just the difference in her own videos throughout the years. If she’s truly so busy (hahahaha) that she can’t produce quality content then either learn to ignore the comments calling you out for it or quit your “job” and find something else. Nobody in the real world would get away with such a decline in their work performance, employee or company owner, it kills me that Jen thinks she should be different.

4.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The difference in the lighting is so strange. She knew how to do this before, did she forget? Did she lose her ring light?

5.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ahhh poor Jen can’t take criticism; she behaves like a child.

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 13/11/2020, 22:24) 
    The difference in the lighting is so strange. She knew how to do this before, did she forget? Did she lose her ring light?

Don’s revenge, he took it in the divorce and left her the bins from the basement!
    :snickering:

7.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Many of her “friends” don’t seem quite as enchanted by her anymore. I wonder why.
    Attached Image
    F9272EB1-898C-43A6-9FFB-E5E2B1A32859

8.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Another one that’s confused by her.
    Attached Image
    20491D0D-3075-4F07-A96D-FF07787FB648

9.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Y’all, she’s just so busy & we have no idea the work she puts in.

It takes a while to drive to the lake and meander around taking pics. And then she has to go home & play on the piano while her kids twirl behind her in an empty room. And she needs to bake. And then there’s also the strumming of her guitar. And she has to order “Vlogmas” sweatshirts & mask chains & commission special macrame hangings & pottery bowls. And walk Winnie again. And take selfies of her new haircut. And post a considerate Veterans Day post.

She’s being gentle with her untamed self. No one knows how hard it is be Jen every day. She’s a special snowflake who can’t even wear regular earbuds because even her ears are special.

How she’s remained so dedicated to her career path & manages to continue producing such well-thought out content is just a wonder.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 11/13/2020, 10:36 PM

10.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Jen: I had to install can lights because the dining room is so dark

Also Jen: keeps the window shades completely closed

11.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those comments are gold

Jen should have never put on the (literally) poor single mama act. That was her mistake.

12. ProcessofProcessing
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 13/11/2020, 22:24) 

I’m sure she has it but that would take at least two minutes to set up and struggling single momma Jen just can’t be arsed to do so.

13.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen has obviously never worked. Customer service, healthcare (can’t tell you how many times doctors lost it on staff in front of a patient). Every job you ever have has performance reviews. And either you do your job or you get reprimanded and if you don’t make improvements, you don’t have a job anymore. Some content creators do have legitimate jobs. Jen is not one of those content creators. Hell, she’s not even creating content. She treats YouTube videos the same way my special needs son treats FaceTime with the grandparents—showing off what’s the most close at hand. Neither of them are actually doing a job...at least my son is cute and his hair is combed.

14.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 11/13/2020, 01:36 PM) 
    Those comments are gold

Jen should have never put on the (literally) poor single mama act. That was her mistake.

Jen has made so very many mistakes. This one is a classic.

15.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If only she had a dedicated space in which to create a studio, where she could set up proper lighting and audio equipment. Give the poor single mama a craft room! Can't a divorcée get an office?

909 replies since 13/11/2020, 21:47   97271 views