ISawMommyRobbingSantaMossLikeJen PT 195

AllIWantForChristmasisMeLikeJen

« Older   Newer »

1. ProcessofProcessing
        +18   Like  

User deleted

Jen’s holiday gift guide was her last chance this year to give her audience some actual content. Her organizational content is crap. Her gift guides are crap. Her vlogs are beyond crap. What else did she used to post? I can’t imagine her getting good feedback about a post covid solo trip (You know she isn’t taking those kids anywhere by herself) after digging her heels in about her struggling single momma plight.

Her channel might truly be dead. What could she even post next week? Drone footage on the MIA peloton?

2.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't stand the "Content Creator is my Job" line

We can see her SocialBlade. And we can see her lifestyle. She's living on $10,000 a year? And that's generous. Probably more like $5,000 a year.

YouTube is not her job. It is her hobby.

3. ProcessofProcessing
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 13/11/2020, 22:54) 
    For someone who claims to have begun the process of processing her divorce YEARS before the actual divorce, she seems both completely unprepared and entirely fine with having people excuse her lack of vlog professionalism by the SHOCK and HEALING that needs to take place during this time of upheaval. As usual, Jen wants to have it both ways, and gets completely steamed when anyone points it out.

You rang? But seriously. I really think getting a real job would heal Jen more than anything else at this point. She needs out of her house and head.

I’m betting her relationship with her “dear friends” was one of the downfalls in her marriage. Without YouTube she might have built relationships with real people.

4.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I am not a content creator, so I may have a misunderstanding the amount of work that goes into it. But if Jen had sat in that same chair, and held up the gifts she had actually purchased for people, her children for example, I don’t see that it would have required any more work than what she gave us.

So why the whining about how people don’t understand how long it takes? Doing it well wouldn’t have taken any longer than doing it poorly.

5.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen has found herself in the proverbial Catch-22.

For a while, she LOVED YouTube & Social Media & creating her carefully curated image of a pampered housewife-princess.

She even began to think of herself as a true Content Creator & a lifestyle brand... cue her “business lady” days.

Then it got to be a little too “job-y” for her & a little too demanding of her time.

Then she had kids. Then she & Don decided they were done playing Housewife-Princess & Daddy Don.

And, in addition to Social Media being too demanding, it began to feel really intrusive, & she began to feel resentful & bitter.

However, now, she’s stuck in it.

She can’t quit for 2 reasons:

1. She likes the attention & needs the head pats & praise. She has no other kind of life, & her only outlet is her Social Media presence.

2. She really does need a job... some “something” that brings in some kind of income that finances her life beyond what she receives from Don... and, who knows, maybe it’s even in the divorce settlement, that she must be working to support herself in some way. And, since she’s self-aware enough to realize she doesn’t want to go out & get... gasp... a real job, she has to stay w/ social media.

But, in addition to finally being “untamed,” she’s become resentful & bitter & defensive.

Now that the idea of Social Media is even more a job NOW than it was when she was having fun w/ her little hobby that Judith suggested, it’s no longer the same.

Jen hates feeling “made” to do something. She hates criticism. She hates that her fans, or “customers,” are requiring that she gives them content. But, at the same time, she can’t quit.

And, so here we are...

Old Jen: My Gift Guide is carefully edited w/ great lighting. I have a seasonally appropriate backdrop. I have tons of gifts to show everyone in a variety of different price ranges & for different recipients. Here are some even already wrapped. I’ve done my makeup & my hair & my nails. I’m excited & cheery. Yay for Christmas!!

New Jen: I’m just going to sit in this beige chair in front of a gray wall w/ poor lighting. I sorta did my makeup & maybe brushed my hair earlier. I’ve gone around my house to find some things that might qualify as gifts. Here’s my partially used lip balm. I hope you’re satisfied.

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    EverythingButTheBagel tenor

7.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do we think she deep down understands the commenters are correct that her videos are lack-luster, to put it nicely?

Or does Jen not really how apparent it is that her quality, quantity and attitude have all declined.

8.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenBoyle’sHusbandFreeBunion @ 13/11/2020, 16:29) 
    Another one that’s confused by her.
    png

That comment is so precious.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 13/11/2020, 23:33) 
    I am not a content creator, so I may have a misunderstanding the amount of work that goes into it. But if Jen had sat in that same chair, and held up the gifts she had actually purchased for people, her children for example, I don’t see that it would have required any more work than what she gave us.

So why the whining about how people don’t understand how long it takes? Doing it well wouldn’t have taken any longer than doing it poorly.

She probably hasn't purchased anything for her kids.

10.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 13/11/2020, 23:38) 
    Do we think she deep down understands the commenters are correct that her videos are lack-luster, to put it nicely?

Or does Jen not really how apparent it is that her quality, quantity and attitude have all declined.

That's just it! Her attitude has declined. She's definitely not screaming happy with my life person.

11.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 13/11/2020, 23:39) 
    QUOTE (JenBoyle’sHusbandFreeBunion @ 13/11/2020, 16:29) 
    Another one that’s confused by her.
    png

That has to be a baker masking the comment as an innocent foreigner so that she won't delete it. Good job, guys!

12.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 13/11/2020, 17:49) 
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 13/11/2020, 23:39) 

That has to be a baker masking the comment as an innocent foreigner so that she won't delete it. Good job, guys!

A baker... or Sacha Baron Cohen

13.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/13/2020, 04:24 PM) 
    Shouldn’t we be getting an IG story of angry kneading of pizza dough by now?

She's alone this weekend. That $50 box of chocolate better watch out :nono2:

14.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    pic1

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status