AllIWantForChristmasisMeLikeJen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Moved two days ago. All of my stuff is unpacked.

My ex-landlord is lucky I am not Jen.

2.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I want to see Jen deal with having to meet a deadline, like everyone in a real job has to do.

Of course she would miss it and then she would need a year of 'me time' to recover from the stress and the pressure.

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (ProcessofProcessing @ 14/11/2020, 00:23) 
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 14/11/2020, 00:20) 
    Has anyone ever had canister lights put in? It seems like a to-do with wiring and cutting out the holes in the ceiling ...and I guess my point is that it can't be cheap. She hems and haws about the cost of trivial nonsense but is so strangely blasé about these home improvement things. Things like this and the claundry that get done with the snap of a finger like it's nothing.

We put cans in our old house. It was about $200 a piece

Should I add that to the ongoing “November spend” tally? How many do you guys think she installed? I think I saw 2 on the window wall but I’m guessing there are 4- one in each corner of the room.

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is a dark cloud and it follows her everywhere. RM1 might of been ugly but in the beginning it wasn't depressing. Next thing you know tattered curtains on IG.

5.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It really irks me how she never uses her pointer finger when picking at things or opening things. She always pinches her middle finger and thumb together. So trivial yet so annoying.

6. ProcessofProcessing
        +28   Like  

User deleted

Moved across the country with two toddlers and I was unpacked within a week.

she likes going over to Moss Manor and uses the trips over there as an excuse to park dat on the brown sectional and pretend she didn’t blow her life up.

There’s really no reason a moving company couldn’t have gotten the rest of the shit and heaped them in the garage. Even if she was doing it all by minivan she would have been done months ago if she wanted to be away from all the “bad energy” in “Don’s house”.

She wants to be there, she was happy there. Caged. my. ass.

7.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 14/11/2020, 00:40) 
    QUOTE (ProcessofProcessing @ 13/11/2020, 23:33) 
    You rang? But seriously. I really think getting a real job would heal Jen more than anything else at this point. She needs out of her house and head.

I’m betting her relationship with her “dear friends” was one of the downfalls in her marriage. Without YouTube she might have built relationships with real people.

I agree 💯💯💯
    She needs a JOB.
    She needs to get a JOB.
    She needs to have a JOB where she is accountable to a boss, where she is expected to show up and contribute.
    She needs a JOB not because she needs money but because it would get her out of her head, just like you said ...

She needs a JOB because she then wouldn’t be focusing on herself/ feelings/ ailments / emo quote/ journals - 24/7 and it would do her a million percent of good.

This is one thousand percent true and then some. I’ve been home for years with my kids. Anxiety, panic disorder, random stomach and mood issues. Guess how much of that I’ve been dealing with since returning to the workforce (a scary thing for anyone, never mind trying to keep a job knowing you have diagnosed panic disorder and agoraphobia that can pop up any minute)? Zero.
    I don’t have time to overanalyze every twinge or pain. I get on with my job and I am good at it and I am appreciated at it.
    I have gone from being about to start medication to lift my mood, to being back to my old self before anxiety. I cannot tell you enough the good this decision has done for me and for my brain AND my family.
    She. Needs. A. Job.

8.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I could only deal with watching a little bit. Did anyone catch how with the drinking chocolate Jen said she "used it all"? Drinking chocolate is so rich & I bet she didn't give any to her kids even though I bet they would have loved it even diluted & would have been bouncing off the walls (haha). Think of all those times when she would get a drink from Sbux & say it was "too rich" & said she saved half for later.

1_18

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I really want to be a fly on the wall the day Jen tells a judge that being a content creator that makes one depressing YouTube video a week is a legit job and that’s why she’s too busy to brush CC’s hair.

10.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Since I’ll be adding all the gift guide stuff to the big November tally, I added those items up today. She listed prices for most, but for several things she said in the video she bought multiples, and she didn’t list all the individual bedding prices, etc. So yep, I added it ALL up. Her “favorite things” (masquerading as a “gift guide”) grand total today was $3126. Or $3155 if you add the shipping to get her beverage advent calendars shipped from England, because apparently her local stores don’t sell hot beverages :hearty-laugh: . I know she bought some these things over several months, and she’s had the stupid Mickey waffle maker forever, but I think this still says all one needs to know about her “monthly budget.” I mean, $600/year for a chocolate subscription? Get the fuck out. Keep in mind that’s on top of $11 chocolate bars, fancy “drinking chocolate,” a hot chocolate advent calendar, and of course the $100 chocolate truffle advent calendar from the other day.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Next video will be Jen discussing budgeting hacks with MacKenzie Scott. Struggling single mamas unite!

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 14/11/2020, 01:45) 
    Since I’ll be adding all the gift guide stuff to the big November tally, I added those items up today. She listed prices for most, but for several things she said in the video she bought multiples, and she didn’t list all the individual bedding prices, etc. So yep, I added it ALL up. Her “favorite things” (masquerading as a “gift guide”) grand total today was $3126. Or $3155 if you add the shipping to get her beverage advent calendars shipped from England, because apparently her local stores don’t sell hot beverages :hearty-laugh: . I know she bought some these things over several months, and she’s had the stupid Mickey waffle maker forever, but I think this still says all one needs to know about her “monthly budget.” I mean, $600/year for a chocolate subscription? Get the fuck out. Keep in mind that’s on top of $11 chocolate bars, fancy “drinking chocolate,” a hot chocolate advent calendar, and of course the $100 chocolate truffle advent calendar from the other day.

All. The. Chocolate.

She kept mentioning her “coffee” theme.

No, honey, you have a chocolate theme going.

13. Hard Candy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Holiday Gift Guide List Prioritised

38% Coffee/Tea related
    23% Decor or Home Accessory
    14% Edibles
    9% Technology
    9% Skincare
    4% Clothing

14.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was unreasonably enraged when she said the advent calendars were “sadly” unavailable. So don’t put them in your fricking gift guide, you complete moron! Why make such a big deal over the tea or coffee or chocolate, or whatever, if nobody can buy it????

Her gift guides were my favorite videos she made. They were so cheery and she really did a lot of research and put in so much effort. There were giveaways of almost everything. She is miserable. She really needs to just give it all up. She probably can’t though, probably has to be doing “something” and no way will she step foot outside to actually work an honest day.

Not sure about can lights in a dining room. That seems like a dumb thing to spend money on when you need window treatments and floor coverings; anything to get rid of that cold echo vibe.

I complain how she has zero self awareness, but we wouldn’t have anything to snark about if she actually got some perspective and help.

15.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 14/11/2020, 02:00) 
    Not sure about can lights in a dining room. That seems like a dumb thing to spend money on when you need window treatments and floor coverings; anything to get rid of that cold echo vibe.

Couldn’t agree more. Not to mention....
    Cost of raising the window shades to let light in: $0
    Typical Jen, over complicating the issue by finding the most expensive solution possible for a dark room she will never use anyway.

909 replies since 13/11/2020, 21:47   97271 views