AllIWantForChristmasisMeLikeJen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +54   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m living for the day—L.I.V.I.N.G.—when Smug Struggling Solo Mama blows through every dime she mooched off Sweet Boy Don, and is forced to get an actual job and stick to an actual budget. (I might not actually live that long, but the thought keeps me going.)

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So I have been waiting for the gift guide(s) so patiently. Wtf did she give us? Nothing. Echo-y dark, sad, really sad gifts. Shit she bought herself. There is nothing new enough, exciting enough for her to repeat.

3.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So no kids gift guide? I wonder why.

4.     +37   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 11/13/2020, 04:36 PM) 
    Those comments are gold

Jen should have never put on the (literally) poor single mama act. That was her mistake.

exactly! lack of self awareness is always her issue. she could be like, "look. I know that my situation is better than most newly divorced women. I may be struggling emotionally with things but I know I'll never have to worry about money and that's a huge thing that I don't take for granted. I don't ever want to imply that I am a struggling single mom in every sense of the definition because that's not the case"

instead she over eggs the pudding (is that how I use it 😂) and is like "I'll be doing budgeting videos soon! I have to watch my money as I'm responsible financially for them in part...and such" or "I don't have furniture yet...it's expensive you guys and I just can't right now" or "I'm selling these chipped mugs so I can afford new stuff for my job"

FU. everyone sees through that crap hence the "negative" comments

5.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    For someone who claims to have begun the process of processing her divorce YEARS before the actual divorce, she seems both completely unprepared and entirely fine with having people excuse her lack of vlog professionalism by the SHOCK and HEALING that needs to take place during this time of upheaval. As usual, Jen wants to have it both ways, and gets completely steamed when anyone points it out.

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 13/11/2020, 22:53) 

She could have and should have done just that. Although I bet she buys herself more presents than she buys those poor kiddos.

7.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Surely she has to realize the difference in her latest “content” compared to her earlier content.

Right?! I mean, does she remember what her gift guides used to be like?

She’s just being really stubborn.

Instead of admitting she’s either lazy or too overwhelmed w/ her life now to figure out how to continue to create good content, she’s doubling down on her new “This is who I am now - I’m untamed & no longer bound by the patriarchy - I’m free from perfectionism & can now live my life the way I’ve always wanted - I’m being true to me & saying yes to me & no to anything that doesn’t feel right” persona.

And anyone who says anything or dares criticizes her is just a mean hater.

Every time I think about today’s Gift Guide, I just laugh... a plastic pancake bottle, Advent calendars no longer in stock, sheets...

Seriously, Jen?!

Now that she has kids who are in school, she could have SO MUCH for Gift Guides than she even did back in her golden days of yore...

Stocking Stuffers for Kids, Teacher Gifts, Little Gifts for Kids’ Gift Exchanges, Little Girl Gifts, Little Boy Gifts, Kids’ Gifts to the Grandparents...

Nope, instead her Gift Guide is just “Things I’ve Bought for Myself & Decided to Trick Everyone into Thinking It’s a Gift Guide”.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 11/13/2020, 11:11 PM

8.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gawfahomg @ 11/13/2020, 01:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 13/11/2020, 22:53) 

She could have and should have done just that. Although I bet she buys herself more presents than she buys those poor kiddos.

Yes! The children aren’t going to be watching Jen’s vlog, she could have shared each gift she purchased for the beautiful children and called it done.

Instead it was all her used crap.

9.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Purchasing stuff YOU like, for OTHERS, tops the inconsiderate scale.
    She won't do kids gift guide likely out of spite for Don and the Ross clan, so they don't copy her " brilliant " ideas. She wants to outshine the kid's father, after him giving them great Halloween experience.

The quality of her content is now outhouse floor level. I'd rather watch cat videos.

10.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Angry Jen is my favourite Jen :7043:

11.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 11/13/2020, 02:07 PM) 
    Angry Jen is my favourite Jen :7043:

Somewhere there is a completely anonymous man named Don Moss, sipping his Tito’s and Cran, and toasting sweet freedom at ANY price.

12.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen needs to sit down with a PR person or consultant to get an objective perspective on why she's getting the negative feedback that she is (assuming, that is, that she listens to him/her). She just doesn't seem to get it. As other posters have pointed out, people in most careers get feedback on their performance all. the. time. She doesn't seem to realize that saying "take your feedback and shove it" is a mark of extreme privilege and/or instability.

Edited by FarmhouseBasicB - 11/13/2020, 11:17 PM

13.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don Moss is taking screen shots of his soon to be ex-wife’s IG stories and firing them off to their divorce judge...”this bitch has a job that she says she’s good at! Cut her damn alimony!”

Speaking of which, when’s our Bakery Werq class going to be? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FarmhouseBasicB @ 11/13/2020, 02:15 PM) 
    Jen needs to sit down with a PR person or consultant to get an objective perspective on why she's getting the negative feedback that she is (assuming, that is, that she listens to him/her). As other posters have pointed out, people in most careers get feedback on their performance all. the. time. She doesn't seem to realize that saying "take your feedback and shove it" is a mark of extreme privilege and/or instability.

According to Jen, ALL her fellow ‘content creators’ want to tell their followers to SHUT UP. So...I don’t understand why everyone hasn’t just unsubbed and moved on 🤷🏼‍♀️

15.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Shouldn’t we be getting an IG story of angry kneading of pizza dough by now?

909 replies since 13/11/2020, 21:47   97270 views