AllIWantForChristmasisMeLikeJen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    At least the furniture makes sense now that we know she’s an affiliate. If she makes enough from links, she can eventually replace it all with Pottery Barn (or whatever brand she latches onto next).

Could Wayfair have given her free furniture in exchange for shilling? Or maybe a hefty discount? I don’t know how these things work. I just found it very interesting when The Ultimate Flexer started showing all her Wayfair purchases, especially those cheap tables. It’s like they gave her $3500 credit and those tables were all she could afford with what she had left after the dining set.

2.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her living room tables are insane copies of RM1's tables--they even have the same little fluted detail on the feet. I would NEVER order anything from that model photo, it looks awful! Red curtains?! Will someone please point out to Joanna Lames over there that the designers used gold in their vignette, so her mirror frame is fine

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lemon Stripes is a lifestyle blogger who has a website & Instagram ( no YouTube). She gets stuff “gifted” to her from retailers but the furniture/accessories and everything she puts out is so much more aspirational & high quality than what Jen does. She has lots of friends who appear on her Instagram....such a stark contrast from Jen. There have to be people Jen knows from hs who live near her. Why is it so hard for her to make friends?? I grew up in the same town Don did & went to the same hs they did ( I’m older so I did not know them when I was growing up). It would not be hard for her to make friends....she’s a freaking weirdo for sure.

4.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m thinking Jen is getting temporary-ish furniture for the ground floor. She needs to furnish it to shut the haters (and probably her mother) up, but she doesn’t really know what she wants. So she’s getting things from Wayfair that she thinks are good enough for now and she’s pretty sure meets her new aesthetic.

It would have been smarter just to use the furniture from RM1.0 but it was full of caged energy.

Edited by seabassJr - 11/15/2020, 07:55 PM

5. MrArthurRadley
        +6   Like  

User deleted

A Poe dining set? As in Edgar Allan? As in the Raven?
    Or the House of Usher with its guitar playing resident?

6.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Former 1%er Jen only buying furniture because she can post affiliate links to it... how sad. Don's lawyer probably did ask her to prove she can make an income.

7.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate everything about it. The color. The style. It looks soooooo cheap in the photo.

8.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    How does this match? Is her eyesight going bad from living in that mausoleum?

I bet Pissy Jen came out when Winnie sat on the wet paint.
    Attached Image
    41888B26-C1C5-45BA-962A-FE5944BB7BB0

9.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 16/11/2020, 01:53) 
    I’m thinking Jen is getting temporary-ish furniture for the ground floor. She needs to furnish it to shut the haters (and probably her mother) up, but she doesn’t really know what she wants. So she’s getting things from Wayfair that she thinks are good enough for now and she’s pretty sure meets her new aesthetic.

It would have been smarter just to use the furniture from RM1.0 but it was full of caged energy.

The bookcases are from RM1 bedroom, aren't they? So they mustn't be tainted.

I wonder what she is going out in that room on the first floor now? All those books would have deadened the echo if they were there. The two brown swivel chairs could have gone in there, with a rug, and made it cosy. Well, more cosy than it was

Edited by ConfusedLikeJen - 11/16/2020, 02:02 AM

10.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It looks like all the caged PB desks from the craptice made it into Jen’s “office” in RM 2.0.

The color of the shelves is “perfect”? What kind of meds is she on, because I need some.

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Fits and stops!? Fits and starts. Rumpus.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 15/11/2020, 21:12) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 15/11/2020, 19:24) 
    She seems opposed to adding any color.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10581943/IMG_5022.jpg)

:1:

Everything is absolutely hideous! To quote Jen, "I can't bear to look at it!".

The dining room could be saved if she had gotten different chairs. Ones that are cloth would really look nice and break up the matchey look. Yes, the rug needs to be at least a foot longer on each side and with a little color and design

13.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hate to say I think she ruined those book cases. Some thinks just shouldn’t be painted. I so prefer wood rather than painted wood. I don’t have painted woodwork or painted cabinets or painted furniture. I know some parts of the country painted everything is what’s normal. Wood is still normal where I live.

14.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    True story. I used chalk paint today. After applying the clear top coat I went to close the lid and tripped. I dropped half a can on the garage floor. Jen’s painting catastrophe and Don’s crab walk from hell collided in my world today. :hearty-laugh:

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 15/11/2020, 21:49) 
    Jen has a black belt in lying, so I am not sure I believe her self professed LOVE for her house and the way the furniture is looking.

I think either she has no taste, and she really does love it, which would be the better outcome, or she loathes it, and hates Don for putting her in this situation, making poorly considered choices and then needing to pretend she loves it to save her pride.

I agree. She told us she can fake it and act anyway she wants during any setting. Could of been an actress. But, she sure seems happy in tonight’s stories. It looks genuine to me this time. 😱 yikes

909 replies since 13/11/2020, 21:47   97270 views