« Older   Newer »

1. Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene
        +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There was not just one thing that caused the split. Didn’t she say they went to counseling? I believe she is 80% to blame. She was not happy that Don went back to work, she was not happy being a mother , PNL went nowhere, she stopped holding “parties”, she stopped decorating, she became a “Vegan like Jen”. Don left her well before moving out, he was sleeping in the basement. When all that piled in, I believe he was done. The death stare at Christmas was very telling. I could see him wanting to say, FFS Jen, put the dam phone down, just for once in your life, be in the moment, pay attention to your children. She was slipping downward then, filing for divorce was maybe a cry for help, maybe she thought it would bring him back, who knows. But they are truly done. She has made a lot of mistakes since buying that house, buying it was just in the long line. Starvation dieting to show off her body because she pushed her way into the family vacation? It may have been the Ross family vacation, but not the Jen Ross family. She tried to film movie night, it was plain that she was not included. She is one of the most unhappy and least able to see it of most people. Nothing she does is envious to me. I do not see anything that makes me wish for a huge house, money to burn, and 2 kids who are out if control even when her mother is there. I believe they were screaming in the background of the basement tour.

917 replies since 18/11/2020, 00:44   101407 views