« Older   Newer »

1. NotANeatLife
        +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ProcessofProcessing @ 11/20/2020, 06:39 PM) 
    Does anyone have a screen shot for her bathing suit picture from Utah?

I am no health expert but I just don’t see how it could possibly be healthy to put on this much weight in three months. It like she went from starving to look her best for her manhunt and when that failed she went straight to being a sad glutton.

At least she seems to acknowledge she has an unhealthy relationship with food because girlfriend has a legit problem.

I’m lowkey hoping Don sows some wild oats, comes back with a pair of balls and he and Jen work it out because Jen just isn’t surviving without his full time support.

Divorce would humble most kept women but with Jen it just revealed how incredibly fragile and incapable she is. It’s gross to watch.

FromHouseWifeToNoLifeLikeJen

I don't see that happening. Once you get away from someone with a personality disorder you aren't going back. I know from experience. Don needs to stay away. It's better for the kids and him. He's not responsible for Jen, she is responsible for herself. She needs to get psychological help but she won't because she doesn't want to admit anything is wrong with her.

917 replies since 18/11/2020, 00:44   101429 views