WantedToLoseMrMossButStillBeARossLikeJen PT 196

« Older   Newer »

1. ProcessofProcessing
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 20/11/2020, 22:58) 
    QUOTE (ProcessofProcessing @ 20/11/2020, 18:39) 
    Does anyone have a screen shot for her bathing suit picture from Utah?

I am no health expert but I just don’t see how it could possibly be healthy to put on this much weight in three months. It like she went from starving to look her best for her manhunt and when that failed she went straight to being a sad glutton.

At least she seems to acknowledge she has an unhealthy relationship with food because girlfriend has a legit problem.

I’m lowkey hoping Don sows some wild oats, comes back with a pair of balls and he and Jen work it out because Jen just isn’t surviving without his full time support.

Divorce would humble most kept women but with Jen it just revealed how incredibly fragile and incapable she is. It’s gross to watch.

FromHouseWifeToNoLifeLikeJen

I think she lost weight really quickly and under very unhealthy circumstances. I find the weight gain far less concerning, all things considered. She’s, visually at least, still well within the range of normal. I mean, yes, any significant weight gain in a short amount of time isn’t healthy... but I don’t actually think she’s put on THAT much since Utah. Especially considering the pandemic, “healing” post divorce, and the holidays. She’s always had larger thighs and an ass, and that’s what looks really different in the comparison pictures... but she’s also sitting and spreading dat ass and thigh weight out.

Personally I think she looks good. She was looking very gaunt in the months following the divorce announcement. I just wish she’d stop lying about everything surrounding her weight and her food choices.

Totally agree there’s literally nothing wrong with her current weight. I just hope CC gets her a brush for Christmas.

917 replies since 18/11/2020, 00:44   101411 views