Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    looks more like 1,020lbs in the screenshot above

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 11/20/2020, 09:39 AM) 
    and how does she think that makes her viewers feel?

wtf? she doesn't think about anyone other than Jen silly

2.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Those shoes are hideous.

3.     +20   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I honestly don’t know how she has any viewers left that aren’t just in it for the snark. All she does is post low quality crap and scold her audience repeatedly

4.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Some of the Jenions are devout. But they are fewer in numbers.

5.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Don's never getting back with Jen.

I suspect he's active on at least one sugar daddy/sugar baby site already...lets face it, his relationship with Jen was mostly of that nature anyway, and now he can rent rather than having to buy his target for a transactional relationship.

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm not really surprised she seems to be hitting rock bottom. She seems to have been coddled her whole life and now that she's alone with two kids to look after by herself, it is way more than she can handle. Don should have been a bit more perceptive and waited on the divorce until the youngest was around 5 so he could at a minimum have the kids tell him if mommy is being weird or if they're lacking in something when they're with her. CC would at least be older and able to better communicate for herself and her little brother.

I don't even find watching her insta amusing anymore. It gives me a lot of second hand embarrassment and actually worry for her. It's 100% understandable that what she went through was really tough, divorce is never easy, even if you're financially comfortable (I don't think they're f*ck you rich) but it just aggravates me to see her running out of gas and sputtering and not seeking help.

I used to like her content. Her herself not so much, my sis and I would snark about her years ago lol. But I loved her planner content and the gift guides.

Her designing taste reminds me of Anna Saccone, who Jen likes. I remember when the Saccone-Jolys bought the new house, Anna had everything gray with matchy curtains. The kids rooms would be pink/blue with the same shade of curtains. She never went out with her kids either and had a strict schedule with the babies (sleeping at 8 to wake up at 4am to work out). Anna also suffered from an eating disorder. Haven't watched them in years, got tired of their drama.

7.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (irishmiss @ 11/20/2020, 09:32 AM) 
    Part of me wonders if they will get back together and move back to Ross manor 1.0 ....but Don's condition will be no more youtube.

The longer it goes with the divorce not final and the house still not sold the more likely I think this is. This is assuming Don is finding that he isn't having much luck with the ladies.

If my low key Real Housewives obsession has taught me anything over the years it's that if a man has enough money and is willing to spend it, he will have no problems finding women, regardless of looks, quirks or kinks. Don's close to a major metropolitan area, loves traveling and fine dining and has two (well one plus the other) cute kids who are young enough to not hate a step parent. Pretty sure he probably has more offers than he ever did during the Body Wonderland days.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SelfCare @ 20/11/2020, 15:55) 
    I'm not really surprised she seems to be hitting rock bottom. She seems to have been coddled her whole life and now that she's alone with two kids to look after by herself, it is way more than she can handle. Don should have been a bit more perceptive and waited on the divorce until the youngest was around 5 so he could at a minimum have the kids tell him if mommy is being weird or if they're lacking in something when they're with her. CC would at least be older and able to better communicate for herself and her little brother.

Yes I am surprised they split when the kids are so young for the obvious reason that they are very stressful years in any relationship and they never gave things an chance to settle down. But like you said above the kids are probably too young to communicate to Don if they are not being cared for properly.
    This is all speculation but I dont for a second believe that Jen isn't a danger to herself or the kids at times and if she isn't yet she is quickly heading that way. The small bit of her life we see on social media is enough to indicate to me that all is not well.

9.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yet another mug...

It’s 12$
    Attached Image
    605ACD6E-2E96-4F69-B4F7-8319C343F1B7

10.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I am deeply disturbed by the mug having the word CHOCOLATE on it, but it’s sitting next to coffee. Using a rumpus mug will be the downfall of civilization I assure you.

11.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

How comes she is using a mug saying RITUAL CHOCOLATE for ...GASP...Coffee?
    So untamed!!!

12.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 20/11/2020, 16:35) 
    I am deeply disturbed by the mug having the word CHOCOLATE on it, but it’s sitting next to coffee. Using a rumpus mug will be the downfall of civilization I assure you.

Jen not using the appropriate mug for coffee is scary..

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 20/11/2020, 16:35) 

Posted the same thought!!! Great minds think alike

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (SundanceEarringss @ 20/11/2020, 15:16) 
    I wonder if Don just assumed youtube was one of her little fads, and she'd outgrow it like everything else. So he went along with it just assuming that once they had a kid, she'd give it up.

Very possible. Once she started bitching about being overwhelmed cause YouTube + kids, Donald her to quit YouTube til the kids were older. She wouldn’t, and the tension grew until the dam burst.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 20/11/2020, 16:40) 
    QUOTE (SundanceEarringss @ 20/11/2020, 15:16) 
    I wonder if Don just assumed youtube was one of her little fads, and she'd outgrow it like everything else. So he went along with it just assuming that once they had a kid, she'd give it up.

Very possible. Once she started bitching about being overwhelmed cause YouTube + kids, Donald her to quit YouTube til the kids were older. She wouldn’t, and the tension grew until the dam burst.

Yep - and there’s her argument for being “caged.” She claims YouTube is her career. He viewed it as a hobby and that whole “stay at home wife/mom” thing as her career. He “caged” her.

917 replies since 18/11/2020, 00:44   101429 views