WantedToLoseMrMossButStillBeARossLikeJen PT 196

« Older   Newer »

1. ProcessofProcessing
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Does anyone have a screen shot for her bathing suit picture from Utah?

I am no health expert but I just don’t see how it could possibly be healthy to put on this much weight in three months. It like she went from starving to look her best for her manhunt and when that failed she went straight to being a sad glutton.

At least she seems to acknowledge she has an unhealthy relationship with food because girlfriend has a legit problem.

I’m lowkey hoping Don sows some wild oats, comes back with a pair of balls and he and Jen work it out because Jen just isn’t surviving without his full time support.

Divorce would humble most kept women but with Jen it just revealed how incredibly fragile and incapable she is. It’s gross to watch.

FromHouseWifeToNoLifeLikeJen

2.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    ProcessofProcessing

I think the Ross/Moss lovebirds rekindling is a long shot, but I would LOVE it, for many reasons. None of which are hoping they are happy.

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 11/20/2020, 06:34 PM) 
    Can someone who's watched the whole thing tell us - what did she say to confirm that Don moved out last fall? (I skipped around a lot, and missed it.)

SHe made a comment about how in the old house she put the bookshelves in the master bedroom after Don moved out last fall, like it, and decided to put them in the master in this house too.

4.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She needs to see her self help hoard for comfort.

How she has not been recruited for a cult yet boggles my mind. I’ve just been watching all the Nxivm documentaries she would be such an easy target.

Edited by DirtyMartini - 11/20/2020, 12:49 PM

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she still making YT videos? Can as well shift to Instagram if she is going to show the same stuff on both platforms.

6.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m no fan of Don, but I would totally be pulling these videos into court and being like, “your honor, she filmed clips of herself going to Starbucks on her phone on one single day and spent $9 on 8 rolls of toilet paper made out of bamboo, couldn’t be bothered to brush her hair or put on makeup. And she posted it days later, and made $22 in ad revenue, even though she spent way more than that to make the “content.” Thus, this is not a job, so I’m going to need an alimony adjustment.”

7.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's a "good value" seems to be her chosen, gentle euphemism to replace last week's "inexpensive," her now passe, politically correct euphemism for "cheap."

8.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What's the point of wiping your butt with bamboo toilet paper when you don't even bathe every day? :hearty-laugh:

9.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    So far the comments are pure unicorn glitter unless she’s in there like a ninja deleting with the quickness

10.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ProcessofProcessing @ 11/20/2020, 06:39 PM) 
    Does anyone have a screen shot for her bathing suit picture from Utah?

I am no health expert but I just don’t see how it could possibly be healthy to put on this much weight in three months. It like she went from starving to look her best for her manhunt and when that failed she went straight to being a sad glutton.

At least she seems to acknowledge she has an unhealthy relationship with food because girlfriend has a legit problem.

I’m lowkey hoping Don sows some wild oats, comes back with a pair of balls and he and Jen work it out because Jen just isn’t surviving without his full time support.

Divorce would humble most kept women but with Jen it just revealed how incredibly fragile and incapable she is. It’s gross to watch.

FromHouseWifeToNoLifeLikeJen

I don't see that happening. Once you get away from someone with a personality disorder you aren't going back. I know from experience. Don needs to stay away. It's better for the kids and him. He's not responsible for Jen, she is responsible for herself. She needs to get psychological help but she won't because she doesn't want to admit anything is wrong with her.

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 20/11/2020, 18:02) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/11/2020, 17:35) 
    Big Bertha coming through!

Screen_Shot_2020-11-20_at_10_1

Woah

Woah is right 😳

12.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Arghhhhh! The one point of interest - painting the shelves - she still managed to completely fail at, if this is her job as she claims!

She does a long winded haul from the hardware store, rambling about how she bought the special chalk paint brush but then bought rollers just in case. Well, Jen? Did you end up using the rollers or the brush? Viewers thinking about painting might actually like to know. Then she pats herself on the back about how she improved over the course of 4 bookshelves. Great! HOW did you improve? Less paint on the brush? Quicker strokes? Instead of listening to you ramble and praise yourself, how about two seconds of useful advice?

But no, “helpful advice” is relegated to a meandering, self indulgent five minutes at the end of the vlog about not letting people steal your joy.

13.     +26   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well I tried. Barely a minute & I'm done. Better things to do today. Paused it at an unfortunate place :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

done

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    When showing her painted bookshelves, she turns on all the lights (Hey Jen, raise the window shades!!) and pans over the ceiling light fixture that she says she had installed when she moved in. I clicked the link; it's available in two sizes, she got the larger one. It's on sale now for $350 for a limited time, but since she got it when she moved in it's going in the tally at the regular price of $700. She didn't buy it this month but she showed it this month so into the tally it goes, with the rest of poor struggling single mama's unnecessary purchases.

QUOTE (Gossip Rags @ 11/20/2020, 07:06 PM) 
    Well I tried. Barely a minute & I'm done. Better things to do today. Paused it at an unfortunate place :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

done

great screen shot, Bravo!!!

15.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think it's just thigh spread that's making her look extra big in that particular shot. But yeah, she is doughy now and lost all of her definition. Which makes sense since her entire diet seems to be carbs. Once you take out the cardio, there's nowhere for the carbs to go.

She could be walking longer distances, briskly, if it hurts too much to run, and it would accomplish the same thing, and actually burn more % of fat. She can do that on the treadmill or at the beach. If it hurts to do that, or WERQ, she needs to be a grown up and deal with her bunion, and/or adjust her diet.

I eat a lot of my feelings, and weight gain is the usual obvious sign of me being depressed (which then makes me more depressed.) I really do think she was actively trying to lose weight for the Utah trip, partly to compete with Don shedding his Dad bod, partly to get him to want her back, Don didn't give her a second glance, and now she's eating all of her feelings.

917 replies since 18/11/2020, 00:44   101408 views