WantedToLoseMrMossButStillBeARossLikeJen PT 196

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh lord the kids Christmas letter to Santa is up on her stories. Charlotte "dictated" it to Jen..lmao so unnecessary with the vocab..what kind of nighties does Charlotte want?? Her handwriting really is awful...and a CHILD wants a DRESSER?? How sad, NotMomLikeJen, your kid wants a dresser for Christmas..yikes..(also how odd she put nighties instead of a nightgown?).. taking bets that she gives charlotte another hand me down gift of the American Girl doll

2.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    “CC and Donny Ross” is just the most tragic pair of sibling names :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 20/11/2020, 22:21) 
    Right. I think she actually looks fine, & I also think she looks better w/ a little weight in her face. When she loses weight, her face tends to look sunken & drawn.

In the swimsuit photo in Utah, I thought she looked a bit underweight, but that could be due to how she was purposefully popping her shoulder blades.

At her age, it’s harder to keep weight off once you stop all the excessive exercise & strict diet. She’s also said she has some hormone issues. It is what it is, Jen.

And, all that said, I don’t like commenting on a woman’s weight & nit-picking her body. It feels icky to me.

Again, she doesn’t look bad. She looks fine.

The issue is how she HERSELF is constantly commenting on her body & all the quotes about body positivity & her excessive focus on her diet & what she’s eating.

Jen has a sweet tooth, & that’s okay. She just needs to embrace it, &, instead of agonizing over every single food choice, be at peace w/ herself & what she’s eating.

If she wants a peppermint mocha, have a peppermint mocha. Get the donut. Who cares?! It’s sweet-treat season time, plus, we’re in the middle of a pandemic & she’s just gone through a divorce. Eat a cookie.

But then don’t try to come across as this healthy plant-based guru who abstains from sugar.

It’s not her body that people criticize her for - it’s her attitude & her smugness.

This is exactly it. Her body is fine. Her attitude and dishonesty surrounding her body is hella problematic. It also only serves to draw attention to her body. Telling everyone on the internet that you’re a size 4 when you’re clearly a size 10-12 (thinking back to the vlogs of yore) is ALWAYS going to raise eyebrows.

It’s less that people care about her body, and more that people don’t like to be treated like idiots. Don’t tell us that you’re wearing a small and that it’s soooooo big. We can see you. We have eyes.

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Charlotte finally “showed interest” in dolls?

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s plowing through more calories than she realizes with that noxious sweet potato, sugared chick pea and avocado concoction.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her arms still look better than mine
    womp womp

Jen, having a bit of 'donk' is very in right now, embrace it , haha

7.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve only ever recorded my food when I wanted my doctor to understand why I don’t think my thyroid meds are doing the job. I also kept track of my exercise for the same reason. But I never bought a special journal. That’s something else entirely.

Speaking of exercise, I still can’t believe Jen isn’t doing something. Even walking briskly with Winnie would help. But she seems too busy recording herself to actually put in real effort during her walks. Also, exercise supposedly helps lift a person’s mood, which she could use these days (it never worked for me, but it wouldn’t hurt her to try).

8.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (walkingpharmacy @ 11/20/2020, 09:34 PM) 
    I know all this weight talk can be triggering - I feel "called to share" that it is important to remember your weight is not a way to measure your self worth.

We snark on Jen for it because she made sure a performance of her weight loss, and because over her 10+ years on YouTube she has participated in body snark of others, most notably her husband-at-the-time and his big huge clothes.

Yes absolutely! I would not say one word about her weight if she didn't carry on the way she does. If she were just honest and said "I gained weight and I feel awful" I would be the first one to comment words of support for her.

9.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m guessing Jen won’t be digging around in her own AG collection for CC’s gift. Those are her treasures. But I think she’ll expect Daddy Donbucks to cough up the money for a new one. And why does Donny need a choo choo? I thought he got a big set last Christmas. Did Jen sell that along with her chipped ceramics?

10.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lmao of course CC has to bring up the animals 'falling down into poop' or whatever she said, Jen must just LOVE the little ~lady~ she's raising.

11.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It’s obviously seasonally appropriate insulation guys. Jen’s just that in touch with her body & the world around her.

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/11/2020, 17:35) 
    Big Bertha coming through!

Screen_Shot_2020-11-20_at_10_1

Her pea head looks worse now

13.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Um wow that side by side comparison was something else. She'll blow a gasket when she sees it. We will get a scolding for sure.

QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 11/20/2020, 03:11 PM)
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 20/11/2020, 20:59) 
    She needs help. The binge/purge/restrict cycle can't be good for dat ass.

This. I feel bad for her. She gained that weight FAST.

I read 👆 this post...

...and internally responded with this 👇

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 11/20/2020, 03:32 PM)
    We often wonder what the hell she does all day. Now we know. She eats.

You people are good!

QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 11/20/2020, 04:21 PM)
    The issue is how she HERSELF is constantly commenting on her body & all the quotes about body positivity & her excessive focus on her diet & what she’s eating.

It’s not her body that people criticize her for - it’s her attitude & her smugness.

EXACTLY!

This bitch is something else! She makes excuses for E V E R Y T H I N G. I'm waiting to have a procedure for something that's causing me lots of pain (not bunions haha) and even I can take my wonderful fat ass out for a walk and then some. Enough with the fucking excuses. Put up or shut up. Stop looking for validation from strangers.

She really needs to get out of her head and DO SOMETHING :tearing-hair:

giphy

14.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cat and dog heads falling down into the poop. She is obsessed!

:hearty-laugh:

CC is lucky "Santa" has a whole entire collection of American Girl stuff. Let's see what she gets. :shifty:

15.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lasacco5 @ 11/20/2020, 10:31 PM) 
    Oh lord the kids Christmas letter to Santa is up on her stories. Charlotte "dictated" it to Jen..lmao so unnecessary with the vocab..what kind of nighties does Charlotte want?? Her handwriting really is awful...and a CHILD wants a DRESSER?? How sad, NotMomLikeJen, your kid wants a dresser for Christmas..yikes..(also how odd she put nighties instead of a nightgown?).. taking bets that she gives charlotte another hand me down gift of the American Girl doll

I think she wants a dresser *for* the American Girl doll. Hopefully Santa, aka Captain Daddy, can figure it out from Jen's horrible writing.

917 replies since 18/11/2020, 00:44   101411 views