WantedToLoseMrMossButStillBeARossLikeJen PT 196

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Weight lost for Utah - realises Don ain't interested - gains it all back again, and the rest. Ocam's Razor.

2.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    There’s a comment on her vlog from someone telling her she’s lucky to live in luxury as a single mom and yay Don for taking such good care of her. Bet that gets deleted soon!
    :hearty-laugh:

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has great arms. It pretty much stops there though :mocking_smiley_emoticon:
    I wouldn’t say she is fat. She has definitely put on weight since she got back from her trip to Utah but it’s not surprising since she binges out on junk food. Her latest haul from Trader Joe’s had a lot of junk food and she only picked up a few things!

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ProcessofProcessing @ 20/11/2020, 18:39) 
    Does anyone have a screen shot for her bathing suit picture from Utah?

I am no health expert but I just don’t see how it could possibly be healthy to put on this much weight in three months. It like she went from starving to look her best for her manhunt and when that failed she went straight to being a sad glutton.

At least she seems to acknowledge she has an unhealthy relationship with food because girlfriend has a legit problem.

I’m lowkey hoping Don sows some wild oats, comes back with a pair of balls and he and Jen work it out because Jen just isn’t surviving without his full time support.

Divorce would humble most kept women but with Jen it just revealed how incredibly fragile and incapable she is. It’s gross to watch.

FromHouseWifeToNoLifeLikeJen

I think she lost weight really quickly and under very unhealthy circumstances. I find the weight gain far less concerning, all things considered. She’s, visually at least, still well within the range of normal. I mean, yes, any significant weight gain in a short amount of time isn’t healthy... but I don’t actually think she’s put on THAT much since Utah. Especially considering the pandemic, “healing” post divorce, and the holidays. She’s always had larger thighs and an ass, and that’s what looks really different in the comparison pictures... but she’s also sitting and spreading dat ass and thigh weight out.

Personally I think she looks good. She was looking very gaunt in the months following the divorce announcement. I just wish she’d stop lying about everything surrounding her weight and her food choices.

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 20/11/2020, 22:59

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 20/11/2020, 22:46) 
    I’m guessing Jen won’t be digging around in her own AG collection for CC’s gift. Those are her treasures. But I think she’ll expect Daddy Donbucks to cough up the money for a new one. And why does Donny need a choo choo? I thought he got a big set last Christmas. Did Jen sell that along with her chipped ceramics?

Yes. So, she sold the Vera Bradley bags at a ridiculously high price - where is the new camera????

She has spent and spent and spent on nonsense but not bought the camera for her "job",???

6.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also it's not just about the weight which I think is closer to 25-30 pounds. It's the way she gained it - from sugar, empty calories. I don't care what weight she stays at, it's the yo yo dieting, the eating disorder, the sugar addiction, each one on their own is not great but add them all together and it's like a bomb going off in your body. She needs help & fast.

7.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    RE: Instagram

"We love you for giving presents to us." ???

Must have been inspired by her mother towards dad.

8.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 11/20/2020, 11:41 AM) 
    I was ready to Jenfend in the beginning of the vlog! Sweet darling Jennifer vlogging like old times without complaining or being an Eeyore? Just doing whatever she wanted without defending everything? But then it fell apart when the second half became a commercial and of course she had to end it with a sad pity speech.

^^^this!

the vlog started out and I was like wow...this isn't bad. more of this and less crying on the couch please!

then it got worse as time went on :wacko:

regarding the weight gain: it's obvious but I don't think it's THAT much either. the bathing suit pic is angled in her favor and the screenshot from today is likely her worst angle since the widest part of her is sprawled out

this was probably her best vlog in a while which is sad since much of it was a snoozefest :lol: I also wish she would have included a bookcase update at the very end. she had time to

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    On the vlog - Just a couple of complaints about her reusing her mask instead of a new one.

Everyone wanting to know where the dining set came from.

Lots of head pats re using the phone to film. A lot of YouTubers use a phone or iPad to film, not a camera.

10.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What do we think, will mommy show Charlotte how to correctly play with an AG doll or will the kid be allowed to drag her around on her hair?

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 20/11/2020, 23:10) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 11/20/2020, 11:41 AM) 
    I was ready to Jenfend in the beginning of the vlog! Sweet darling Jennifer vlogging like old times without complaining or being an Eeyore? Just doing whatever she wanted without defending everything? But then it fell apart when the second half became a commercial and of course she had to end it with a sad pity speech.

^^^this!

the vlog started out and I was like wow...this isn't bad. more of this and less crying on the couch please!

then it got worse as time went on :wacko:

regarding the weight gain: it's obvious but I don't think it's THAT much either. the bathing suit pic is angled in her favor and the screenshot from today is likely her worst angle since the widest part of her is sprawled out

this was probably her best vlog in a while which is sad since much of it was a snoozefest :lol: I also wish she would have included a bookcase update at the very end. she had time to

This. There’s no way she’s gained 30+ lbs as some have guessed. She and I are the same height, and I’ve lost 40 lbs over the past year and am sitting at 135ish... and there’s no way she weighs all that much than me right now (and I have chicken legs and a flat ass). There’s certainly no chance that she weighs what I did a year ago. She’s always had bigger thighs and thighs spread when you sit like that. I don’t think her upper body looks much different. You can see it in her face, but it looks good.

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 20/11/2020, 23:16

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 11/20/2020, 11:12 PM) 
    What do we think, will mommy show Charlotte how to correctly play with an AG doll or will the kid be allowed to drag her around on her hair?

Obviously, it will be kept in a glass display case in CC's bedroom

13.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    When you preen and dance at a lower weight, and mope and scold people in advance and make hilarious excuses and blame your camera when you are at a higher weight, what’s the end game? To insult followers that are typical weight or higher? To offend people that will look at Jen and wish they were that proportion? I don’t understand why on earth this would be considered a smart move.

However none of it was appealing to me. The camera propped in the car seemed to be a Christopher Allen move. Ordering Starbucks, pretty mundane. Trader Joes hand cream, yawn. Painting without enough detail to be either educational or interesting. L O N G commercial for Grove, I skipped it. Sped up furniture assembly.

Someone commented here earlier that if Jen was launching her channel now it would be a complete failure, I totally agree. I don’t fully understand the appeal in the glory days, but she had more enthusiasm for all of it. Now it’s like getting stuck on the phone with your grandma listing her ‘exciting’ day.

14.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder where CC got introduced to the world of American Girl dolls.

Grace?

I wonder too if it irritates Jen that CC is asking for an AG doll & accessories.

Also... WHAT is CC’s obsession w/ poop? I mean, I know she’s a little kid, but still... I’ve known tons of children, including my own, & none of them were as obsessed w/ saying “poop” as much as CC... every time she’s videoed she mentions “poop.”

She’s even drawing poop now.

“Dear Santa,

Here are some cat & dog heads falling into poop.

Love, CC”

15.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    SmoothiesLikeLily .. I know right? CC talks “poop” everytime she’s near a camera!!
    :hearty-laugh:

917 replies since 18/11/2020, 00:44   101411 views