WantedToLoseMrMossButStillBeARossLikeJen PT 196

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why spend $10,000 on a new fence that will make your kids outdoor play area look nice when you can spend it on new countertops to replace...new countertops? Or to put a washing machine in your closet because you're too lazy to carry down a basket of clothes to the basement every couple days?

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 22/11/2020, 14:45) 
    Why spend $10,000 on a new fence that will make your kids outdoor play area look nice when you can spend it on new countertops to replace...new countertops? Or to put a washing machine in your closet because you're too lazy to carry down a basket of clothes to the basement every couple days?

Because she's a selfish cow

3.     +49   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Literally none of Jen’s decisions ever make any sense.

“Obsessed with tiny homes and van lifers.” Buys gargantuan bowling alley home.

“I don’t use any of this plastic wrap stuff anymore.” Fills easily accessible drawer with plastic bags and wraps.

“I am doing great!” Looks gray, giant yo-yo dieting weight fluctuations.

“My heart literally hurts when my kids are gone.” Video of her most giddy when kids are gone.

Buys table with seating for 8. Nobody other than her mom and handymen have ever been over. Kids seem to eat at the kitchen island anytime she shows them.

“I’m going to be going on so many adventures!” Since that statement, has only admitted to/shown going to Starbucks, Trader Joe’s, and Ace Hardware.

“I have so much self-love. Look at this Instagram account full of body positivity posts.” Deleted parts of vlog because normal body looked to be 1,000 pounds.

“Stop being mean to me while I learn how to budget.” So many unnecessary, expensive purchases.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SippinTea @ 22/11/2020, 14:20) 
    Why does Jen have so many books?she really doesn’t read that much. I love reading and most of my books I borrow from the library. She shows off her “library” more than she talks about books she’s “reading”

Great point! Has Jen ever been to the library or taken the kids? I’m a huge reader and buy very few new books...I buy used, get them as gifts, exchange with friends or use the library.

5.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    somebunny It's because Jen is in the habit of lying about anything and everything on a regular basis. She has a variety of different versions of the truth, and can't understand why viewers call her out when she constantly contradicts herself. It's bizarre that in her late 30s she still hasn't established any consistency in who she is as a person. It's my main problem with Jen. Other stuff, like being 1% and smug about it, having no friends, being spoilt, etc. I could get over that stuff. But the CONSTANT lying - it really grinds my gears.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s pre laundry was on the 1st floor, not in the basement. She could have thrown all the clothes off the bedroom floor balcony to the bridal landing, carried the empty basket, filled it, and walla (like the kool kidz say), and 25 steps to the laundry area. I admit, I loved having my laundry on my top floor of my townhouse. That schlepping down and up 2 flights a few times a week was ok in the 70s when I was young. Today, I would hate it. Part of the no offers at RM 1 is the claundry. It is in an awful place.

7.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder when she's going to show the office. if there's room for it I would have put the bookcases in there

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 22/11/2020, 15:20) 
    Jen’s pre laundry was on the 1st floor, not in the basement. She could have thrown all the clothes off the bedroom floor balcony to the bridal landing, carried the empty basket, filled it, and walla (like the kool kidz say), and 25 steps to the laundry area. I admit, I loved having my laundry on my top floor of my townhouse. That schlepping down and up 2 flights a few times a week was ok in the 70s when I was young. Today, I would hate it. Part of the no offers at RM 1 is the claundry. It is in an awful place.

It's perfectly understandable, if needed, to relocate a laundry room to a more convenient floor. But it makes no sense when other parts of the house so obviously needed attention. She redid HER spaces : kitchen and bedroom, and left everything else as is, because she doesn't care about anything or anyone else.

What's more, she moved DURING the pandemic, knowing full well that access to outdoor parks or indoor public spaces is not guaranteed with children - and yet she let the yard be a mess, when the logical thing would have been to make sure it looks nice (maybe no landscaping if it wasn't in season, but a nice fence would have made a whole lot of difference). Same with common rooms in the house, for the children to play in. They are left empty, when it should have been priority. I understand a new bed when divorcing, but the macrame thing and claundry are stupid choices, and very pricey ones.

And the easy access to laundry room for miss "I'm so proud my body can still do [insert awkward easy/sloppy yoga move]" is ridiculous. She's in her late 30', and bunion aside, able bodied, yet she behaves as if she were much older or had much more limitations.

ETA : I agree with you : claundry probably hinders the selling of RM1 - and she did it again on RM2!

9.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Speaking of the laundry room...what a way to not instill independence in your children to make it mandatory that they traipse through your bedroom to get to the laundry machines. I grew up when you didn’t step foot in your parent’s bedroom unless you absolutely had to. I’ve become more flexible in that position with my kids, but to put it in such an inaccessible location makes no sense. Who did she copy who had a laundry in their closet? This couldn’t be her idea. Or maybe it was.

10.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I understand moving a laundry room to the main floor from a basement. But moving it to the top floor and deep in the bowels of a closet will never make sense to me.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Just another way for her to control them,or be a martyr.

Unless she’s goin. To make them take their dirty clothes to captain daddy.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 11/22/2020, 10:06 AM) 
    Speaking of the laundry room...what a way to not instill independence in your children to make it mandatory that they traipse through your bedroom to get to the laundry machines. I grew up when you didn’t step foot in your parent’s bedroom unless you absolutely had to. I’ve become more flexible in that position with my kids, but to put it in such an inaccessible location makes no sense. Who did she copy who had a laundry in their closet? This couldn’t be her idea. Or maybe it was.

OMG, you are correct. We never went in our parents room unless we absolutely had to. I remember going in one time, they were gone for a weekend, I wanted to see what their bathroom looked like. It had a step in shower! I never felt comfortable going into my parent’s room or mother’s room after my father died. I don’t recall having that rule, if you will, for my son. I also do not like going into any one else's bedroom. Weird, but that is for most adults, their space, some make it a sanctuary. In my house now, the laundry was moved from the designated room to where the garden tub was in the master bath, since there are only us 2 adults, no one would need to come thru the bedroom. If my son, DIL, and granddaughter ever visit, that may change.

Will Jen even let her beautiful children do their own laundry when they are old enough?

13.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think maybe the flippers did the interior projects for her as part of the purchase price.

The fence would be on her.

The worst part of that view is her broken, rundown fence.

14.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt it. That house would have sold quickly at that price. They would have been idiots to accept the first offer at list and proceed to do $25K of updates for free.

I’m sure Missy told her to jump on it and then change what she wanted because it was such a great deal on a house that would sell in a matter of hours...

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It wouldn’t cost 25K to flippers to do those projects. Retail would be 25K. But switching out some granite is no big deal, they just save the old granite for another flip. Laundry not a big deal either really.

I think getting a full-price, cash offer would have been worth it.

917 replies since 18/11/2020, 00:44   101429 views