BrowniesTonightWonderingWhyMyLulusAreTightLikeJen Pt 197

« Older   Newer »

1. ooooooolikejen
        +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 11/22/2020, 11:29 AM) 
    I bet she can't do this anymore

jpeg

EF657250-FC6E-4FB4-83C7-703F4795B420

Yep.

We should have known something was up with her weight / body image.

When she feels good about herself, she posts all the yoga and werq pics.
    This is also why the new "food journal" made an appearance (even though she's ONLY going to write in her food and not all the other things like weight, measurements, etc....of COURSE NOT. Liar. ) with the chat about binge eating and how she does not have an eating disorder.

I've not been following closely, but is she still practicing yoga everyday?
    If so, it seems that her obsessive cardio is missing and that's what keeps her weight under control.

Whenever she starts posting workout pics again, we'll know she's lost the weight that bothers her.

She's such a twat though... I'm really sick of hearing about her weight and her food and her exercise.
    She's not the only person on earth who struggles with weight, and the way she approaches it is very off-putting - especially how she refers to sizes of clothing (Mediums are HUGE, you guys - if you wear a medium you MUST be a fat heifer, and if you are larger than that, well, how do you even find clothes at all???)
    Like a size small, or even extra-small, is the ideal.
    She's got such a twisted mentality.

She's got a problem and I believe she's had it for a looooong time. She needs to get some professional help.

941 replies since 22/11/2020, 18:13   109100 views