BrowniesTonightWonderingWhyMyLulusAreTightLikeJen Pt 197

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 26/11/2020, 11:49) 
    QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 26/11/2020, 11:18) 
    Love Belgium. Bruges was magical.
    I'm not a drinker, let alone beer drinker but I'm always open and curious when it comes to taste new food and drinks and I must say...sorry lovely Germans Bakers but....I've had the best taste of beers in Belgium!

And that, my friend, is the end of me being nice to you! :crying:

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    I guess I will go to IG and post a sob story about how much people is mean to me... Then some passive aggressive shitquotes on how I should be kind to myself, then going to the kitchen to bake some vegan treats to scoff down with a beer STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE guyz :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Love you Husband on the Run :snickering:

2. FocusOnTheThighs
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (VirutalHug @ 26/11/2020, 12:01) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 26/11/2020, 11:49) 
    And that, my friend, is the end of me being nice to you! :crying:

:yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    I guess I will go to IG and post a sob story about how much people is mean to me... Then some passive aggressive shitquotes on how I should be kind to myself, then going to the kitchen to bake some vegan treats to scoff down with a beer STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE guyz :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Love you Husband on the Run :snickering:

Of course, that's what any sensible adult would do.

:toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

3.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Late to the party but there is no way they needed all those bags to go to Dons. I am sure Don has plenty of clothes and toys at his place for them. My husbands ex used to do the same thing. We would just leave the bag packed by the front door until it was time to take him home. Its just another way of Jen controlling what they wear and what they bring. They need a small backpack with their favorite toys at most I'm sure.

4.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I bet the paper bag on the stairs contained some gluten free, dairy free, but NOT Vegan, tasty treats she made to (guilt the Rosses) send over for the Ross-Moss family to enjoy (choke on) for their holiday partay she couldn’t attend (they excluded her from).

If by Christmas she doesn’t receive appropriate amounts of “poor Jen” feedback, she will progress to drinking her can of beer out of a paper bag.

5.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I got up very early this morning (thank you, sweet older doggy that needed to pee), so I watched tomorrow's video for Vlogidays 2012. It's the one where she goes to the Christkindlmarket in downtown Chicago by herself for a PD. At the end she is talking about how much she enjoys her own company, how she enjoys being alone......it was very strange hearing this knowing how she is spending her life right now.

6.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    AllAloneWithHerBeerNoHolidayCheerLikeJen

7.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (irishmiss @ 26/11/2020, 11:54) 
    Ps i just want to add that there is nothing wrong with a single mother having a drink in the evening. The problem is the fact jen needs to make such a deal about it on Instagram while also.claiming recently she was drinking to much.

The problem is what Jen chooses to post on Instagram. Period.

All day with the kids, she posted working out, the dog under a still undecorated tree, the kids waiting for daddy, random sharing of stupid stuff from other people, pretending to care about other people’s Thanksgiving feelings when it was really just her feeling sorry for herself, and then drinking.

She’s been making a point to show off her beer drinking the past couple of days. No chewing of oat milk lattes or massaged kale lunches. No walks by the beach.

She puts maybe a minute of “content” on Instagram stories every day, out of 1440 minutes in a day. The fact that this week she’s shown multiple beers, multiple times, means she’s doing it for some sort of (likely ridiculous) reason.

Her mental health would be so much better if she’d just get off the internet. She spends so much time trying to prove herself to people she doesn’t know (both the Jenions and us.) Anyone with three functioning brain cells can see that she’s living a sad actual life. No goals, no progress, no real joy, with a giant facade for an internet full of people she doesn’t even know and she calls it a “job.”

30,000 views a week on YouTube works out to probably about $100. Before taxes and expenses. This isn’t a job. And when she was best at her job was when she was just being herself at Disney World and on her birthday and living her life and just documenting it. She’s said that vlogs are her easiest content to create. She’s been sitting on a gigantic pile of possible content this entire year. But she spends so much energy pretending to be someone she’s not because she has no idea who she is (and won’t admit that she’s busy testing all these personas to figure out who she is) that she can’t even be good at a single thing: living a productive life in real life.

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All that beer every day will make her waistline swell.
    She would be better off with wine or spirits - maybe gin to sob into?

Who is she copying with the beer?

ETA was ConfusedLikeJen

Edited by Whinypants - 11/26/2020, 02:11 PM

9.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    41866E29-6885-442E-92C0-F14B24CB5EE6

10.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whinypants @ 26/11/2020, 14:00) 
    All that beer every day will make her waistline swell.
    She would be better off with wine or spirits - maybe gin to sob into?

Who is she copying with the beer?

She built her own dining room furniture together, so at that point I guess: Bob the builder? 🤷‍♀️

Edited by husbandontherun - 26/11/2020, 14:04

11.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder if the reason Don hasn't stopped her showing the kids online is because that is the only window into seeing what goes on when they're with Jen. He could be saving it all if needed down the line as evidence of her crazy

12.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

HomeAloneForTheHolidaysLikeJen PT 198: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61942490

941 replies since 22/11/2020, 18:13   109100 views