1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Yetta

You know this is going to be another Jen endeavor that never gets off the ground. There will be reasons, there will be excuses, there will be declarations of being extra, super gentle with herself. But the bottom line is, Jen lacks planning, she lacks foresight, and she lacks energy.

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 11/28/2020, 05:17 AM) 
    Yes, but setting it up is more difficult than she thinks. If she just did it herself, she would have to set up the zoom meeting, set up a payment platform to receive payment and then send invites to each individual participant. Now, I'm sure that many of her "friends" or even some bakers would pay to see this once or so, but wouldn't continue, because it is a lot harder than she thinks. Teaching to a camera, with no feedback is hard, even when you have done it for years. You are trying to remember choreography, plus queue it, 4-6 counts BEFORE you are doing it, so that the people know what is coming. You are moving to the right, but saying left. You are lifting your right arm up, but saying left. It's more actual WORK than Jen is used to. So, yes she COULD do it on her own, but I don't see her doing it.

Thanks. Yes, that's definitely too much work for Jen. I don't really see her being able to lead a class in person never mind online.

3.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Americangirl @ 27/11/2020, 21:28) 
    The video this week was sad... as someone who is now off work for anxiety and depression, I see so much of what I’m going through in her videos lately. When you feel this low, lighting a candle and doing yoga *does* feel like an accomplishment, no matter how much money you have or what your life circumstances are. If she is feeling anything like I am, I feel for her... and understand how putting out a 5 minute video was probably all she felt she could manage. The difference between Jen and I though, is that I recognize I have a problem and am working with medical professionals to deal with it. I wish she would just have a moment low enough where she actually has no other option but to seek help. The yoga, working out, reading, etc. that’s all great IN ADDITION to therapy and medication. These things alone won’t and can’t fix a chemical imbalance.

Wishing you well <3

QUOTE (Yetta @ 27/11/2020, 23:17) 
    Yes, but setting it up is more difficult than she thinks. If she just did it herself, she would have to set up the zoom meeting, set up a payment platform to receive payment and then send invites to each individual participant. Now, I'm sure that many of her "friends" or even some bakers would pay to see this once or so, but wouldn't continue, because it is a lot harder than she thinks. Teaching to a camera, with no feedback is hard, even when you have done it for years. You are trying to remember choreography, plus queue it, 4-6 counts BEFORE you are doing it, so that the people know what is coming. You are moving to the right, but saying left. You are lifting your right arm up, but saying left. It's more actual WORK than Jen is used to. So, yes she COULD do it on her own, but I don't see her doing it.

Also, wouldn’t she have to be covered for liability if someone got injured. I guess she’ll have a waiver signed. I’ve never done online and I have a lot of respect for those that do it well on YouTube etc.

4.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think that Jen does like to be by herself more than a *normal* person does
    I don't think she realized how much she would have to give up in the divorce though
    I genuinely think she assumed she could attend every event she wanted to and that's not the case
    whether or no its Don or the family or a combo
    I'm sure that part is hurting

5.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 28/11/2020, 02:49) 
    Screenshot_2020-11-27_at_8 :crying: :crying:

Well, I will not call Michael for decorating advice anytime soon!!!

6.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    You should have liability insurance if you teach. It isn't expensive. I'm not sure she can get it without being certified in group fitness, though. Not sure. With WERQ, she wouldn't be making up any choreography, she would use their choreography and their music, so that part would be taken care of, so "technically" there shouldn't be anything that goes against fitness standards in it - but you do have to memorize it! So, maybe you don't need it with that? I don't know. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult that would be without having taught classes that you write yourself, with an understanding of the 8 count/32 count beats. I don't think she could do it.

Where she would be ahead of the rest of us is she has the equipment and the know how of the technical side of it. When I started steaming during the pandemic, I didn't! I had to figure out where to do it that I could get adequate lighting, had to use my iphone, had to figure out angles, had my music copywrite struck a few times (which I won on appeal, but it was still struck for a few days), had to figure out backdrops that didn't look weird.

7.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bin there‚ Don that @ 28/11/2020, 01:32) 
    This is such a long shot. Does anyone remember/know the guitar that Jen has?

I don’t recall the one that she already had. The one that she just bought is a Martin.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m so sick of that ugly fireplace!
    That simple pleasures vlog was pathetic and sad.
    But, you do you Jen! Keep thinking everyone envies the lonely life that you created.

9.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    When werq becomes work, Jen will give up in her usual Jen way.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 28/11/2020, 03:52) 
    This ones good 😂
    That last comment - bruises on her wrists? Huh?!!!

WTF does that mean

11.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just slowed down enough to watch that hot mess. After talking myself out of throwing myself down a flight of stairs, I figured I would come chat. That was so depressing.

I consider myself to be a compassionate and empathetic person. At times almost to my own detriment. But I never feel pity or sadness for Jen because the only thing I ever feel is jerked around by her. I do wonder if Don felt that way in the end too. Maybe the curtains rose on her manipulative behavior and he couldn’t unsee it?

Also, the playroom!!!! What the actual fuck? I have raised 2 kids. You can bet your sweet ass that those two tiny bitches would be doing NOTHING and going nowhere until they cleaned their shit up. My kids were Montessori educated. But I don’t think that even has anything to do with it, I think that is just discipline and good manners.

12.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MyChairsGotBack&ILikeIt @ 11/28/2020, 06:03 AM) 
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 28/11/2020, 03:52) 
    This ones good 😂
    That last comment - bruises on her wrists? Huh?!!!

WTF does that mean

That commenter is crazy.

QUOTE (Deadeyeslikejen @ 11/28/2020, 06:09 AM) 
    I just slowed down enough to watch that hot mess. After talking myself out of throwing myself down a flight of stairs, I figured I would come chat. That was so depressing.

I consider myself to be a compassionate and empathetic person. At times almost to my own detriment. But I never feel pity or sadness for Jen because the only thing I ever feel is jerked around by her. I do wonder if Don felt that way in the end too. Maybe the curtains rose on her manipulative behavior and he couldn’t unsee it?

Also, the playroom!!!! What the actual fuck? I have raised 2 kids. You can bet your sweet ass that those two tiny bitches would be doing NOTHING and going nowhere until they cleaned their shit up. My kids were Montessori educated. But I don’t think that even has anything to do with it, I think that is just discipline and good manners.

I'm sure it was very hard for Don to live with her. And we only see what she allows us to see. I'm sure she is much worse in person.

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yetta please Jen will be the most perfect WERQ instructor. She knows everything!

14.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope she does become a WERQ instructor. The people in her class will inevitably google her. They will find her kooky YouTube videos and eventually, the Bakery. They will lurk for a bit and hopefully at least one will become a baker. We can enlist them to become friends with her and get us some good dirt!

15.     +38   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    From the WERQ website FAQ's

Does my WERQ License allow me to live stream or webcast my WERQ classes for payment?
    No. Your WERQ License includes teaching live classes in gyms, dance studios, community centers and other fitness facilities to a live in-person audience. It does not include live streaming or webcasting online your classes for payment.

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Good luck with your new career as an online instructor, Jen.

908 replies since 26/11/2020, 14:24   104087 views