HomeAloneForTheHolidaysLikeJen PT 198

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bones’ Doormat @ 11/28/2020, 06:49 AM) 
    I hope she does become a WERQ instructor. The people in her class will inevitably google her. They will find her kooky YouTube videos and eventually, the Bakery. They will lurk for a bit and hopefully at least one will become a baker. We can enlist them to become friends with her and get us some good dirt!

I like the way you think ! We really do need an insider.

2.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I haven't watched the new video yet but the title makes me think of some Korean and Japanese YouTubers I watch who have big followings for making "simple living" and "quiet living" videos. They film themselves doing housework, eating, cooking, going out, just normal daily stuff. But they don't talk much so it's like quiet and calm vlogging. Some of them really make decent videos out of it. It's a "thing" now I think. I wonder if Jen stumbled across videos like that.

3.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We all know Jen will have zero accountability to this Werq thing.

The first time she has a headache or cramps or a bad night’s sleep (something everyone else would pop a Tylenol and power through) she will take to her multiple cups of tea and go to physical therapist. She will do soul searching about how important it is to honor her body when it is feeling vulnerable. :rolleyes:

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Doesn't she think she's going to be teaching online to her dear friends? WERQ doesn't even allow that? :lol:

There's no way she's planning to teach in-class lessons... like an actual JOB!

5.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let’s be real, Jen will never teach a single Werq class.

But in case she does, everyone better attend. And wear a red shirt, so we know you’re from the Bakery. :snickering:

6.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 28/11/2020, 07:19) 

But in case she does, everyone better attend. And wear a red shirt, so we know you’re from the Bakery. :snickering:

Omg lol I would die to attend and see y’all in your red! I’d go buy a red shirt just for this!!!!

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 11/28/2020, 07:29 AM) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 28/11/2020, 07:19) 

Omg lol I would die to attend and see y’all in your red! I’d go buy a red shirt just for this!!!!

We could all meet up after for some spinach squares - wait - I meant pina coladas

8. FocusOnTheThighs
        +9   Like  

User deleted

^ I would love to see that go down!

Also, for those of you who like seeing relaxing videos where people do actual amazing things with their day: LiZiqi is brilliant and completely unique at this. Silent videos, she never talks, but everything is just beautiful.

9.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (toneitup pancake @ 27/11/2020, 20:20) 
    A few thoughts:

- is she watching Pirates of the Caribbean? Starring an abusive gaslighter?

I'm a bit behind and catching up before I go to bed. Depp was exonerated from the abusive charges. Turned out Amber was the abuser and gaslighter FYI.

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait!!! So she weighs her Oat milk daily(to count the calories), which always results in the extra foam that overflows from her mug? Idjit.

11.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Like lots of other people, the video made me feel depressed. It was like watching a film student's assignment on chronic loneliness. I think she was aiming for a kind of 'mindfulness' video but instead it came off as deeply meloncholy.

Her 'little moments' are clearly not making her happy - she looks like a miserable mess all the time. And her content now is beyond laughable. Can you even call that content?

I guess the bigger question is - what is Jen going to do with her life now? Without the Rosses for her to anchor her entire life around she is completely lost and alone. She doesn't even throw herself into her children's lives - she just hangs around the house with them doing very little. What are her plans for her life? That would make a good planner video!

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 28/11/2020, 09:28) 
    Wait!!! So she weighs her Oat milk daily(to count the calories), which always results in the extra foam that overflows from her mug? Idjit.

I didn’t realize that before you mentioned it. Just watched that part of the video again: you are right, she does weigh it! 🙈

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her life was perfect for her before kids. Shopping doesn't seem to bring her joy the way it used to. She needs to find something to replace the shopping.

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We‘re decorating for Chrismukkah and although we‘ve just started it already looks better than Jen‘s sad, depressing joke of a decor. Her poor kids deserve better.

15. FocusOnTheThighs
        +30   Like  

User deleted

I started to realize this about Jen: she feels that everything that is not relaxing is a chore or an accomplishment. But if you're going to live like that, your life will be miserable. I'm not saying I find doing the dishes "a simple pleasure", but honestly, it's neutral. Just part of life. As are most mundane things. We are not meant to feel relaxed and happy 100% of the time; That's just not possible. Everything is so black and white for her. It's not ME-time, so I feel stressed. There's no middle ground in her mind.

908 replies since 26/11/2020, 14:24   104087 views