« Older   Newer »

1. CakeLover
        +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 30/11/2020, 20:30) 
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 11/30/2020, 01:24 PM) 
    Yetta you seem like you must be in very good shape

I'm fit, healthy and strong! I love fitness, but the type of classes I mentioned. I hated yoga. Absolutely hated it. It stressed me out, trying to hold a position so long. I think it is good for you, it just isn't a good match for me. Same with the dance classes. I tried them, my gym offered to get me zumba certified, but I hated it. One of my good friends is and she is an awesome instructor. That is part of the reason I don't think Jen will like her bike. I don't see much cross over in Spin with the type of workouts Jen seems to love.

I really miss my group classes. I don’t like Zumba but I love step. Even though step is kind of out I still can get really into it. As a fitness instructor what do you think of this? See below I really got into jumping right before a club closed. The video below is poor quality but it’s one that gets right into it all the other ones had a boring warm up. Jumping is so high intense cardio. It’s the only class I’ve been to where I’ve had seen many people leave after 10 minutes. If you’re not already fit you’re gonna die after five minutes

www.youtube.com/embed/eXB9gcramfU?ecver=2

Edited by Meow2 - 11/30/2020, 06:38 PM

968 replies since 29/11/2020, 21:42   111390 views