The Mills Family PT 6: Burnt hair, don't care. No clean jeans to wear, lots of sweets, no fresh meat. I've-no-time Tommy

Don't forget the breadsticks

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I find his bible studies extremely boring because well HE is boring but I saw he's doing one now and decided to watch for a few. Sooo glad I did. There was a person in there making comments about all the junk food Tom bought on his latest grocery trip. They were telling him the Lucky Charms were demon food. That if he cared about his family he'd cook them some real food with vegetables and stuff.

Tom kept saying that the "troll" wasn't bothering him and that it was amusing, but he looks so pissed off.

The energy in there is just so dead. Has he lost most of his fans? Of course Rachel Day was there front and center greeting everyone, directing them to the bible link in the description.

Eventually the "troll" just left, probably bored out of their mind.

Tom is just such a know it all. He was lecturing about circumcision and how God doesn't care if you circumcise your sons. Then he went on to say circumcision is only a thing here because of the Kellogg guy who invented corn flakes. I don't even know wtf he's talking about. I clicked out after that

2.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 2/12/2020, 05:11) 
    I find his bible studies extremely boring because well HE is boring but I saw he's doing one now and decided to watch for a few. Sooo glad I did. There was a person in there making comments about all the junk food Tom bought on his latest grocery trip. They were telling him the Lucky Charms were demon food. That if he cared about his family he'd cook them some real food with vegetables and stuff.

Tom kept saying that the "troll" wasn't bothering him and that it was amusing, but he looks so pissed off.

The energy in there is just so dead. Has he lost most of his fans? Of course Rachel Day was there front and center greeting everyone, directing them to the bible link in the description.

Tom is just such a know it all. He was lecturing about circumcision and how God doesn't care if you circumcise your sons. Then he went on to say circumcision is only a thing here because of the Kellogg guy who invented corn flakes. I don't even know wtf he's talking about. I clicked out after that

:hearty-laugh:

His “Bible Studies” are a joke. Everyone in the chat that stays thinks that they are in an environment where all beliefs are accepted. Tom is only doing those to recruit people to his way of thinking and faith. He’s horrible at teaching, let alone being the cult leader he aspires to be. I’d rather watch paint dry.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 2/12/2020, 04:44) 
    QUOTE (MingMing22 @ 12/2/2020, 04:20 AM) 
    The outside world is evil to Tom Mills. He's doing his kids a huge diservice by sheltering them too much. Don't get me wrong..of course they need to be taught that there are bad people that do bad things but how does he think they are going to make it out there when they are not experiencing anything outside of home? They need to learn people skills. It's so sad for them. Not sure how Thomas was able to learn people skills...I guess on his own. I'm sure he was awkward at first.

Because they aren't ever going to be "out there". As long as they live in their own little protected bubble they won't have to learn how to deal with the real world. That's what Tom and Andrea wanted. They didn't want to be part of the real world.

And you are right. Tom only believes his kids are safe under his rule, only he knows what is best, only he is the smartest, only he is in charge.

Exactly. Wasn't there mention of Andrea saying something like they had enough land there where the kids could build homes on it or some thing like that? Just like you said...they aren't going to be out there. Who thinks Claudia will rebel and leave?🙋🙋🙋🙋

QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 2/12/2020, 05:11) 

I've studied the Bible...I don't agree with a lot he says about the Bible. He is extremely boring and will start on one topic and then go completely on a tangent off topic. He has a huge chip on his shoulder and I'm pretty sure he's crossed out God in his bible and wrote Tom. I can't watch people who profess to Christians and then act nothing like one. That's funny about the troll. He always says they don't bother him when you can completely tell they do.

4.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I agree with all of you, that the Tommy's Preacher-speak channel barely resembles the Andrea Mills Channel as it once was.

The Channel grew because, basically people are very curious about the lifestyle and outlook of others, particularly large, yet otherwise ordinary scuffed, ragamuffin families.

Families where there is love and interaction, with glimpses into their everyday life and ways in which everything is managed on a shoestring, from grocery and clothes shopping, household chores and meal planning, bath nights and play times. Where homeschooling of children at differing levels is shown and occasional trips, albeit to the Preterist meetings were shared. Just "days-in-the-life" of a family which holds our interest for whatever personal reasons we might have. :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

Compare all that to Tommy's massacre of a once interesting Channel where the star of the show is, of course Mensa Man himself. He really is as dull as ditchwater, with little interest in what anyone says or what their views might be. That includes his kids.

Time after time we see the littles vying for attention to be met with "oh really" or "do ya". Monosyllabic, throw away words meaning zilch, nothing! He is an asshole! :45:

I've attempted to watch recent videos but five minutes in and I'm ready for a coffee break. He regurgitates the same old, same old. Yet here we are talking about that family, with the intention of seeing how the kids are faring, how Tommo's soap opera of a love life is progressing and how much more in gifts and financial donations he can squeeze from the geriatric army of supporters and the likes of Rachel Day, who merits a punch to the head as a wake up call. Rachel needs to start putting her own family first and cease thieving her husband's hard earned cash in order to curry favour with that stinky, fungus ridden grifter! :1:

5.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I watched a video from Tom's old channel. The title was something like "How to be Happy in Life". He preached for 20ish minutes about gratitude. It was interesting, to say the least. He seems to have little ability to apply the things he said to his own life, although losing a spouse...I can understand why he's struggling. But still, he's so full of himself, thinking he has all the answers and putting out a video like that. We all see how he really lives his life though.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EKaterin @ 2/12/2020, 11:57) 
    I agree with all of you, that the Tommy's Preacher-speak channel barely resembles the Andrea Mills Channel as it once was.

The Channel grew because, basically people are very curious about the lifestyle and outlook of others, particularly large, yet otherwise ordinary scuffed, ragamuffin families.

Families where there is love and interaction, with glimpses into their everyday life and ways in which everything is managed on a shoestring, from grocery and clothes shopping, household chores and meal planning, bath nights and play times. Where homeschooling of children at differing levels is shown and occasional trips, albeit to the Preterist meetings were shared. Just "days-in-the-life" of a family which holds our interest for whatever personal reasons we might have. :funny_dancing_stickman_smiley_e

Compare all that to Tommy's massacre of a once interesting Channel where the star of the show is, of course Mensa Man himself. He really is as dull as ditchwater, with little interest in what anyone says or what their views might be. That includes his kids.

Time after time we see the littles vying for attention to be met with "oh really" or "do ya". Monosyllabic, throw away words meaning zilch, nothing! He is an asshole! :45:

I've attempted to watch recent videos but five minutes in and I'm ready for a coffee break. He regurgitates the same old, same old. Yet here we are talking about that family, with the intention of seeing how the kids are faring, how Tommo's soap opera of a love life is progressing and how much more in gifts and financial donations he can squeeze from the geriatric army of supporters and the likes of Rachel Day, who merits a punch to the head as a wake up call. Rachel needs to start putting her own family first and cease thieving her husband's hard earned cash in order to curry favour with that stinky, fungus ridden grifter! :1:

I laughed at what you said about "oh really" and "do ya" 😂😂😂😂 every damn time those kids try to tell him or show him something! He just blows them off.

7.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 12/2/2020, 05:11 AM) 

He truly believes that he is a Bible expert. People like Tom have to feel that they are better than everybody else. That they know more than everybody else. Then they can preach to everybody else. Since Andrea passed, probably the only place in the world where Tom has an interested audience is on his channel. He can get on there and his minions hang on every single world he says and tell him how amazing and how wise he is. And that is exactly what Tom wants. He never studied theology. He read the Bible and studied the Bible his way. In his head, that makes him an expert.

Andrea and Tom were thrown out of the church they used to attend and they were not allowed back to the Christian school. I have no idea why but I have a feeling it might be because of Toms extreme views. He is a MAJOR fan and admirer of Don Preston. Preston is the founder of the Preterist research institute. An old guy who sounds just like Tom. That is the conference they go to every year in Oklahoma. They brought all those kids in a broken up van, all those hours driving to Oklahoma to be at the conference. Tom said that Andrea told him she used to organize that trip just so Tom could hang out with all the other guys and have fun. That was the last trip Andrea every took a few weeks before she passed. She wasn't feeling good the whole time she was there and she wasn't even able to share the driving. Andrea and the kids sat right at the back of the room and she watched the kids and helped them to draw and color while the men listened to lectures on Preterism. Chad is involved in that too. I think that's how they met. In the videos the kids looks bored out of their minds.

I believe that Andrea indulged Tom so much. She was happy to be home and raise the kids while he went to play magic. She took all the kids to the Preterist conference because Tom wanted to go. They went to magic conventions and home school conventions. Did they ever take the kids on a regular vacation? A fun, kids vacation?

I believe that Andrea indulged Toms selfish ways and always told him how wonderful and amazing he was. All he can talk about is the Bible and magic. He said that he cant talk to people because of his personality. He doesn't ever laugh. All his laughs are "fake". Take the Bible and Magic out of Toms life and what can he talk about? He has to know more and know better than everybody else. He has to always be the preacher to an audience who listen. His kids are the perfect audience. They wont disagree or walk away. His channel is the same. He's got his adoring fans on there who tell him how amazing he is. If somebody says something out of line he can block them. He has control. That is what Tom needs to survive mentally.

I don't think Tom even likes himself much. He knows how boring and dull he is. He is so full of regrets and guilt. Andrea kept a notebook where she wrote messages to Tom and he was supposed to write back to her. Weird I Know but hey, whatever. After Andrea passed He read a message Andrea wrote him in that notebook when she told him how he loved his muscular sexy shoulders and she thanked him for making him feel safe and how much she loved him. He said he hardly ever wrote to her and how much he regretted it. He slept in another room when she was dying in the hospice. He said he regrets that too. I wonder if he was even in the room with her when she passed? He said a few times since Andrea passed how much he regrets not being more appreciative for everything Andrea did. He is full of guilt and instead of working on that, he is hiding behind the channel and the Bible and the need he has to preach to everybody and always be right.

Maybe that's why he keeps talking about how much he regrets allowing the doctor to give Andrea the big dose of Fentanyl. She was in agony and she needed pain relief. Right after the shot she slept. That is what is meant to happen. Isn't it better for somebody in that much pain to sleep and be comfortable? He kept shaking her to wake her up. He regrets that he did not shake her more to talk to her. If she had not had that shot, she would've been awake more and he could've talked to her more. I bet there was so much left unsaid by him. And I bet that is why he is struggling with grief so much because he also has a lot of guilt. Who would ever wish that their loved one was awake and in agony, just so they could talk to them. Selfish and cruel.

He showed zero interest in anything April ever said to him. He just changed the topic right back to him and his life and his feelings. All he ever said about April was what she had cleaned, what she cooked for dinner, all the help she gave him with the kids, how she was a "good fit" for their family. He showed no interest or warmth to her as a human being. He was like an iceberg in those lives they did together. Sitting there talking only about himself. Paying no attention to anything April or her kids said. He is morose and depressed and so selfish. Andrea adored him so much she was obviously happy to tolerate that. He is so self obsessed and so selfish. Its all about Tom.

8.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don't think you could have said that any more perfectly than you did. Spot on, Dream Big.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 3/12/2020, 05:30) 
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 12/2/2020, 05:11 AM) 

He truly believes that he is a Bible expert. People like Tom have to feel that they are better than everybody else. That they know more than everybody else. Then they can preach to everybody else. Since Andrea passed, probably the only place in the world where Tom has an interested audience is on his channel. He can get on there and his minions hang on every single world he says and tell him how amazing and how wise he is. And that is exactly what Tom wants. He never studied theology. He read the Bible and studied the Bible his way. In his head, that makes him an expert.

Andrea and Tom were thrown out of the church they used to attend and they were not allowed back to the Christian school. I have no idea why but I have a feeling it might be because of Toms extreme views. He is a MAJOR fan and admirer of Don Preston. Preston is the founder of the Preterist research institute. An old guy who sounds just like Tom. That is the conference they go to every year in Oklahoma. They brought all those kids in a broken up van, all those hours driving to Oklahoma to be at the conference. Tom said that Andrea told him she used to organize that trip just so Tom could hang out with all the other guys and have fun. That was the last trip Andrea every took a few weeks before she passed. She wasn't feeling good the whole time she was there and she wasn't even able to share the driving. Andrea and the kids sat right at the back of the room and she watched the kids and helped them to draw and color while the men listened to lectures on Preterism. Chad is involved in that too. I think that's how they met. In the videos the kids looks bored out of their minds.

I believe that Andrea indulged Tom so much. She was happy to be home and raise the kids while he went to play magic. She took all the kids to the Preterist conference because Tom wanted to go. They went to magic conventions and home school conventions. Did they ever take the kids on a regular vacation? A fun, kids vacation?

I believe that Andrea indulged Toms selfish ways and always told him how wonderful and amazing he was. All he can talk about is the Bible and magic. He said that he cant talk to people because of his personality. He doesn't ever laugh. All his laughs are "fake". Take the Bible and Magic out of Toms life and what can he talk about? He has to know more and know better than everybody else. He has to always be the preacher to an audience who listen. His kids are the perfect audience. They wont disagree or walk away. His channel is the same. He's got his adoring fans on there who tell him how amazing he is. If somebody says something out of line he can block them. He has control. That is what Tom needs to survive mentally.

I don't think Tom even likes himself much. He knows how boring and dull he is. He is so full of regrets and guilt. Andrea kept a notebook where she wrote messages to Tom and he was supposed to write back to her. Weird I Know but hey, whatever. After Andrea passed He read a message Andrea wrote him in that notebook when she told him how he loved his muscular sexy shoulders and she thanked him for making him feel safe and how much she loved him. He said he hardly ever wrote to her and how much he regretted it. He slept in another room when she was dying in the hospice. He said he regrets that too. I wonder if he was even in the room with her when she passed? He said a few times since Andrea passed how much he regrets not being more appreciative for everything Andrea did. He is full of guilt and instead of working on that, he is hiding behind the channel and the Bible and the need he has to preach to everybody and always be right.

Maybe that's why he keeps talking about how much he regrets allowing the doctor to give Andrea the big dose of Fentanyl. She was in agony and she needed pain relief. Right after the shot she slept. That is what is meant to happen. Isn't it better for somebody in that much pain to sleep and be comfortable? He kept shaking her to wake her up. He regrets that he did not shake her more to talk to her. If she had not had that shot, she would've been awake more and he could've talked to her more. I bet there was so much left unsaid by him. And I bet that is why he is struggling with grief so much because he also has a lot of guilt. Who would ever wish that their loved one was awake and in agony, just so they could talk to them. Selfish and cruel.

He showed zero interest in anything April ever said to him. He just changed the topic right back to him and his life and his feelings. All he ever said about April was what she had cleaned, what she cooked for dinner, all the help she gave him with the kids, how she was a "good fit" for their family. He showed no interest or warmth to her as a human being. He was like an iceberg in those lives they did together. Sitting there talking only about himself. Paying no attention to anything April or her kids said. He is morose and depressed and so selfish. Andrea adored him so much she was obviously happy to tolerate that. He is so self obsessed and so selfish. Its all about Tom.

Are you a psychologist??? Wow...that is spot on.

10.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MingMing22 @ 12/3/2020, 07:37 AM) 
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 3/12/2020, 05:30) 

Are you a psychologist??? Wow...that is spot on.

Wow this truly sums it all up. :thumbs-up:

He sure knows how to talk about himself and what Andrea liked about him.It is time now to feed his children real food and think about them not his body.Claudia poor girl is reverting back to being a baby .
    :45:

11.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don't think Tom is able to love anyone except himself.I am truly shocked when he says- 'I should have kept shaking her so I could speak to her'. His wife, who is in unbearable pain from terminal cancer, moaning in agony and he would gladly have denied her morphine so she would be conscious enough to listen to HIM to make HIM feel better?

What a heartless beast!! I can't stop thinking about that.Surely any decent person would be doing anything to take pain away from a loved one in extremis, be grateful that the doctors were able to control her pain?. No, all he could care about was getting it all recorded right to the very end. He wasn 't recording a documentary- he was watching the last hours of his wife and the mother of his children So poignant when it was Judah stroking her face at the end..........

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You are all so right about Tom he shouldn’t be allowed to have those children such potential I can see in them squandered and put out by him being the big I AM
    I can’t stand him I don’t watch now tbh

13. Reading rat12
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Dream Big you are so right!

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Poor Asher - After he graduates (long before Thomas) his only hope is to get a job in Gillette where he can save enough money to get out of Dodge. Mr "Humble on a Stick" better hustle to find someone new before that. That is if he can keep it together long enough . He seems to be coming more unhinged weekly. If and when I can stand to watch it is only to see him implode. I think right now he is concentrating on Christmas but as soon as the ornaments go down I see a real nosedive coming.

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    April isn't going back to fungus. She has already hit the dating scene but her big date was canceled because the guy had a sore throat.

1066 replies since 30/11/2020, 04:29   186136 views