ABagOfLoosePartsLikeJen Pt 201

« Older   Newer »

1.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Would pay actual money to see screenshots of her text conversations with these dudes :flcvoy01:

2.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine how crazy she looks in the selfies with her One Big Eye and wispy, air-dried hair hahaha

QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 12/7/2020, 09:58 AM) 
    Would pay actual money to see screenshots of her text conversations with these dudes :flcvoy01:

Legit Venmo me if you have screenshots. I'm your girl & can generously fund this effort LikeDon

Edited by ColdOne - 12/7/2020, 10:00 AM

3.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even though I haven't watched the video, I can't help feeling like all these friends of friends, men that she's mentioning, etc. are entirely fictional. Knowing what I know about Jen's comfort with pretend friendships that either don't exist at all, turn out to be Suzanne, or are her 'friendship group' which turns out to be just Christopher and/or a couple of women who vaguely tolerate her from the planner community. I think the reality is she is trying to demonstrate that she's 'out there' because Don has a girlfriend. In reality she's still trying to take a selfie photo for online dating, and getting nowhere with it.

4.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 7/12/2020, 17:00) 
    Even though I haven't watched the video, I can't help feeling like all these friends of friends, men that she's mentioning, etc. are entirely fictional. Knowing what I know about Jen's comfort with pretend friendships that either don't exist at all, turn out to be Suzanne, or are her 'friendship group' which turns out to be just Christopher and/or a couple of women who vaguely tolerate her from the planner community. I think the reality is she is trying to demonstrate that she's 'out there' because Don has a girlfriend. In reality she's still trying to take a selfie photo for online dating, and getting nowhere with it.

Let me say it this way: friends of Jeff or CA probably won’t get her far in this game...

5.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why does she have to put herself in a "group" all of the time? The mom group, the singleton group...just try being a normal person. I hate to break it to you Jen but being single (kids or no kids) does not make you special. Marriage comes with issues and so does being single. Just live your life and stop with all the cliches. Life isn't about tagging everything in your life or self analyzing everything. Show something besides the crap you buy, your self imposed brutality or your screeching brats.

6.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen to Winnie after her first ghosting/terrible dating experience
    Attached Image
    17A449B1-D03D-4FD8-9D52-A9D198F5AED9

7.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Friends of friends know to steer well clear of Jen's crazy.

8.     +50   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That explains her four hours a day of exercise. In the summer it was a revenge body for Don’s benefits. Now it’s for the men who will fill her suitor waiting room.

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Also, do we think that ass in the air yoga shot was meant to lure one of those suitors?

10. Clueless
        +15   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 12/7/2020, 10:10 AM) 
    That explains her four hours a day of exercise. In the summer it was a revenge body for Don’s benefits. Now it’s for the men who will fill her suitor waiting room.

deltaburkefan I do believe you've coined another user name :)

11.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From revenge body to bait body like Jen

12.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It all just feels made up to me. Only because, Jen and I are a similar age and, not wanting to boast, but my partner and I have a lot of friends, because of the type of work he does (it's full of very sociable people). If I suddenly became single at this point in my life, a lot of those friends wouldn't know a bunch of other single people. Mostly because at our age, if someone is single it's either because a) they have been single most of their life for a very good reason or b) it would just pure dumb luck that they are single at the same time as me, but highly unlikely that we'd suddenly make the perfect couple. It happens but it's not very likely.

This is why people turn to online dating and why, in some ways, it's been a godsend for the modern singleton. Instead of spending weeks trying to find out if someone you like is single, or pining after some married man you've known for a long time, you get to meet people who are actually available. Rather than wasting your time trying to meet 'a friend of a friend'. That way of meeting someone is fine in your 20s when lots of people aren't in long term relationships, but by your mid 30s that number is much much smaller.

13.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    It is going to be really, really difficult to find a good man in her same age bracket. It's full of weird guys out there.
    Either, they might be divorced with kids too. They will find everything they need to know about Jen by browsing online and simply ghost her.

Jen, you had it really, really good with Don. No need to have a job, endless free, me time, bottomless rich, spoiled to death by your sweet boy.
    How many are the chances you will find another Mr Right? You had it sooo good and you will realize it once you will get a real date. Maybe, they will ask you to split the bill, or they might have accidentally forgotten their wallet.
    Or his family could be not as friendly as the Ross Family, he might have a terrible mother who treats you poorly. Orrrr, they might appear perfect but just want to try your 'cookie' and with you, you know, wanting the real thang... then ghost you....

I wish you all the luck in this world, but I just want to warn you. It's not going to be so easy as you think it is.

My goodness, she is so UNAWARE.

Edited by VirutalHug - 7/12/2020, 17:16

14. JejuneJen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Several pages behind on this thread, so, if this has been mentioned, please forgive me.

I'm watching Jen's vlogmas now. Her teeth look different/better (time stamp @ 7:56). Previously, Jen's two front teeth were uneven and now they are even. Jen's canine tooth (our right, her left) was more prominent before, too. Might want to add Invisalign to Jen's expenditures.

I might be wrong, but Jen's teeth appear straighter. I have a thing about teeth. :lol: It's probably the first thing I notice about people. During adolescence, several friends asked if my mom had dentures. She didn't. My mom had perfect Farrah Fawcett teeth.

15.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How the hell is she going to explain MyHousewifeLife to the guys she dates?

913 replies since 6/12/2020, 18:24   98567 views