ABagOfLoosePartsLikeJen Pt 201

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 7/12/2020, 02:01) 
    Think the kids will get Ugg slippers, like Jen got every year because she just wore hers to death? Or Target slippers? No kid wants/needs a robe.

I hope Don spoils them the way he used to spoil Jen.

Remember Don gave her a gift every night of advent!

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yetta that is wonderful. I can't wait to do stuff like that with my daughters when they're older
    I LOVE experience gifts. We're definitely going to do that in future years.

3.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CHILD NUMBER 3 @ 7/12/2020, 06:11) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 7/12/2020, 02:01) 
    Think the kids will get Ugg slippers, like Jen got every year because she just wore hers to death? Or Target slippers? No kid wants/needs a robe.

I hope Don spoils them the way he used to spoil Jen.

Remember Don gave her a gift every night of advent!

I thought the same thing - no kid wants the gift of cozy, no kid wants a robe.

And, I totally remember the advent stuff, that’s why she can’t sit down and tell her divorce story because no matter how hard she tries she can’t erase the memories of Don’s advent poems and companion trinkets and tasty treats

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What is wrong with Jen. Honestly
    I suppose I should hold off on full judgement until we see the gifts
    but why do her gifts have a have a theme
    Think about stuff they love and go from there
    The kids obviously love to dress up ; get them some costumes and dresses and other fun stuff and put it on a rack
    or in a big trunk

5.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’m imagining CC and Donny telling the other Soup Kitchen Kidz that their mom got them the gift of “cozy” instead of something Paw Patrol.

6.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don’s theme is: knowing what your kids are into instead of trying to force them into your robot settings. Must love Disney, must eat pancakes, must set up Calico Critters house properly.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Sorry I haven’t watched any of her vlogs yet but just watched her Instagram stories I swear little miss princess doesn’t know how to decorate to save her life that tree looks sad a few balls and all you can notice is the wires from the Christmas lights she is a total fail what the hell is wrong with her have some pride for crying out loud🙄 Oh that fireplace with those 2 ugly brown chairs on wheels looks like a sitting area in a lobby it’s cold and uninviting. Jen I if you are reading this and I know you hate to be criticized but go on Pinterest and look up ways to decorate your mantel it needs lots of help😩

8.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The idea of choosing a gift theme for preschoolers is a bit much. It’s just further evidence that everything she does is for social media “content”. She doesn’t ask herself “What would the kids like for Christmas?” like normal parents do, but she’s thinking “What can I get the kids for Christmas that will impress my internet friends?”

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 7/12/2020, 07:20) 
    The idea of choosing a gift theme for preschoolers is a bit much. It’s just further evidence that everything she does is for social media “content”. She doesn’t ask herself “What would the kids like for Christmas?” like normal parents do, but she’s thinking “What can I get the kids for Christmas that will impress my internet friends?”

The only problem with that plan is that no one’s impressed. If you’re spending 14k on yourself on a Tuesday, and you get your kids polyester animal sleeping bags for Christmas...

10.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The sleeping bags are super cute and I’m shocked she bought them. The whole family was almost likable in today’s vlog 🤨

QUOTE (Katie Girl @ 7/12/2020, 07:15) 
    Sorry I haven’t watched any of her vlogs yet but just watched her Instagram stories I swear little miss princess doesn’t know how to decorate to save her life that tree looks sad a few balls and all you can notice is the wires from the Christmas lightsshe is a total fail what the hell is wrong with her have some pride for crying out loud🙄 Oh that fireplace with those 2 ugly brown chairs on wheels looks like a sitting area in a lobby it’s cold and uninviting. Jen I if you are reading this and I know you hate to be criticized but go on Pinterest and look up ways to decorate your mantel it needs lots of help😩

Wow I can never unsee them now & how they’re perfectly looped on each bough

PS Kerry Gold was on sale at Costco so now I have 6,000 pounds of it and it’s saltyyyy. HighBloodPressureLikeJen

11. FocusOnTheThighs
        +9   Like  

User deleted

It's fun to read about all the Christmas traditions!

We don't have Santa over here (we have St Nicholas on december 6th who brings presents), so presents are always from the parents.

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Remind me..... did Jen have a Tiffany diamonds by the yard necklace? Can anyone remember the size/number of stations???

13.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A gifts theme? For goodness sake, Jen should be spoiling these kids after the year they've had, not to mention the amount of money she has that she could use to buy them gifts. She should be spoiling them in the way that she spoils herself every day of the year! She is constantly buying herself things that aren't necessities. Watching her smugly open two! advent calendars that she bought herself made me feel sick. For a woman with two very young kids she doesn't half put herself first all the time!

14. Tittieuptittiedown
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 6/12/2020, 23:48) 
    I think trust is 2021
    2020 was breathe

So, the eternity band wasn’t for eternity. It’s the until the divorce is final band. She’s so frikken anal.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Today I accidently clicked on an older video. It started out looking at one of her journals - every inch on the pages was used - all those stickers !!! . I never could understand spending all that time and money on those books. Year after year of them. I think she has phased them out except for the bullet journal. At least she isn't talking about them.
    Two hours a day exercising - with two small kids.

913 replies since 6/12/2020, 18:24   98599 views