ABagOfLoosePartsLikeJen Pt 201

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Not at Jen’s current location, that’s for sure!

Status
    She better put a few condoms in her walking pharmacy

I’m sure she will find some artisan brand that cost 20 bucks each. No trashy Lifestyles or Trojans for her!

2. FocusOnTheThighs
        +19   Like  

User deleted

Where are our expert photoshoppers?

I'm in the mood for mock-online dating profiles :thumbs-up:

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JensGentlemenCallers @ 12/7/2020, 01:00 PM) 
    She better put a few condoms in her walking pharmacy

I’m sure she will find some artisan brand that cost 20 bucks each. No trashy Lifestyles or Trojans for her!

Hand made by Romanian artisans no doubt.

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Interesting what gifts from Don make the cut and those that have negative energy. Thanks for replying about the tea maker...I love tea and feel fancy with my electric kettle that has different temp settings. But it was no $250 Breville.

Also... in regards to sexuality, she said "never say never" more than once. She also, before that ridiculous TMI moment, kept referring to the idea of a partner or those that she 'talked with' as 'persons' and 'people' ... not guys or men. It's almost like she wanted to keep the question going by using non gendered language. I'd say there still is a rainbow train for anyone that wants to buy that ticket.

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Commissioned_A_Divorce @ 12/7/2020, 01:23 PM) 
    She’s so clueless. It’s not rocket science. Try leaving the house once in a while and when you do, don’t look like a frumpy old ball slapping nag! I’m 42 years old, happily married, 3 grown kids and I get hit on ALL the time and believe me, I’m nothing to look at. Her awkward giggling at things that aren’t even funny isn’t cute or endearing.

She just wants to chat. These guys aren’t looking for a pen pal, Jen. She feels like a teenager 🙄🙄🙄. Holy hell... she can’t do simple math.

"I just want to talk to people right now". You know she will talk and talk and talk and then never meet someone because lo and behold, her social anxiety will kick in. No man wants to talk for months.

I LOVED dating. I didn't get married until I was 53, and I thought it was super fun getting to know a bunch of different men who I wouldn't have met otherwise. I do agree that it was super hard to make a connection with someone, so I sympathize with her about that, but I do believe she will be too picky and if they don't meet 100% of her rigid requirements she won't compromise.

6.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Next video will be her complaining that she received dick pics :D

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (LurkHer @ 7/12/2020, 20:19) 
    If a man has the funds to hire a personal matchmaker, is he looking for someone divorced, 37, 2 small children, unemployed, with details of her prior marriage plastered all over YouTube?? I think not.

No way. With that kind of money he’s either never married but a bit older so either doesn’t want kids (or anyone else’s) or will want his own kids, or he’s on marriage #2 or 3 so older and has zero desire to start over and that includes raising someone else’s little ones.

Personally I’m waiting for the day she’s dating someone and then he wants to play golf all weekend when she has her kids (thus not helping her with them) and then takes off on the other weekends to be with his own kids leaving Jen by herself. She won’t be the center of his attention24/7 and she won’t have that. I’m here for it though!

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 7/12/2020, 21:42) 
    Well, well, well. A quote about lack of self-awareness to highlight her lack of self-awareness.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11438463/...A69CFC83C8.jpeg)

I took this quote to mean she already fell in love with the three men she was set up on text “meetings” with and they already didn’t give enough

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ChatswithChaps. It has a nice ring to it!

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 7/12/2020, 21:04) 
    Oh boy. She posted this video on a day I can’t watch until later. 😭😭😭😭😭

My friends that are divorced have all said how shocked they were how many men wanted sex very early on. Like first or second date. I thinks she’s going to be in a world of shock to see how dating is now.

Yea I can’t imagine her being ok with casual sex on the first or second date. While the guy is likely also having sex with someone(s) else. She’s not as untamed as she wishes she was.

11.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Between the thought of Jen trolling the internet for dick and some of the comments here at the Bakery, I cannot stop laughing. What a great day. :hearty-laugh:

12.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like when she was like “I’m cool with all the genders, all the binaries. I honor you. But yeah, for me I’ll be needing a dick inside me and not an imitation dick”

I still can’t believe she posted that video. Her work here on Vlogmas is done

:glitter-cupcake-smiley-emoticon

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am waiting for the journal to come out. One page will be the list of things that will be deal breakers. There will be 50 things on it. The next page will be the list of things that will get them a date . One thing on it - Enough Money.

14.     +88   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Flg4Vo8

She might date but doubt she will marry again till the spousal support ends. No one else is gonna give her 14K per month to spend on her self care stuff.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I dunno BatBat, how much is enough? Unlimited? At least 28 K a month? I think she would be happy with no less than all of it.

913 replies since 6/12/2020, 18:24   98599 views