ABagOfLoosePartsLikeJen Pt 201

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (whatthebleep @ 8/12/2020, 02:08) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 7/12/2020, 18:39) 
    I have some bad news. Jen will probably end up with some good-looking, nice to the kids, outdoorsy guy. We will all be devastated. But, remember, every time we think - that's it, she's definitely gonna have to pay for it now, she doesn't. Jen is shot in the ass with luck and I am preparing myself. :smashing_computer:

Pretty sure you are spot on w/this one, he will like camping in an RV, doting on her, loving on the kids & being nice to Don. He might come up short in the money department but I can see it.

Add me into this camp as well! (Like the divorce train/hayride, maybe we should make this set of opinions “the campsite” :lol: )

Though every single bit of logic points to an insufferable 37 year old narcissist with no hair, too many teeth, two POOPY POOP screaming young children, an ED, and a spot on national TV regarding the uncomfortable placement of a scepter by her ex-husband getting a harsh, harsh dose of reality in the world of online dating, I also think by some unholy stroke of luck, Jen will sail into a relationship with a laid back, fit outdoorsy guy, who takes it all in stride, and Jen will once again obliviously take this undeserved, astounding good fortune as her due.

2.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She should learn from the bakery how to source pictures of herself without the kids around. Just pause your video, Jen and take a screenshot. It’s as simple as that. Your kids are hardly around and most of the time it is just you talking to the camera. Stop making stupid excuses.

here you go

F8262121-DCEF-414F-826B-2E155C643FE0

1E903F42-AAF6-4448-A470-3E72B17F91B6

3.     +45   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Regarding her confusion on how to obtain a picture for her dating profile, she just had a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER in her house last month. Idiot!

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If she does find someone he better be loaded because if she gets remarried she will loss the alimony.

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Struggling single mama gleefully planning out her Peloton schedule for the week...when are her kids ever around?! :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    While the internet never forgets, I think Jen can erase the bulk of her internet presence easier than we think. She’s not big enough that there are shadow YT accounts backing up her content. If she decided to pull the plug on her channels, there’d be a compilation/parody video here and there, and a few backed up videos but nothing huge. Even GG and the Bakery wouldn’t have quite the same impact without the context of all her videos and social media posts. She can’t erase her life as a nut job content creator completely, but she can probably disappear most of her nonsense better than we like to think.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    We haven't talked about food yet - I think her best bet to meet someone is at a sporting goods store, or a gym. These are places she is more likely to find a vegetarian. I am sure one of her deal breakers will be a guy who says his favorite hobby is grilling.

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh my god those online dating stories made my day, I cried. So sweet. Jen doesn’t deserve any of that serendipity whatsoever except for her fucked-up doomed (like others already pointed out) life depending on Don for alimony hating kids while repeating her manic episodes/making grudge videos against Don’s new fertile girlfriend (who doesn’t mind kids because she just needed some suga daddy 😇)

There’s nothing more fucking disgusting than ungrateful woman having midlife crisis preparing herself to invite fuck buddy over to a house paid by somebody else. If you divorced with kids because your husband was abusive or the relationship was not working out, and you move out to raise kids with alimony, I get it. But all you ever care about is how to bring back all those fun teenage years so you can ditch the responsibility as a parent daydreaming of big dicks while making your ex to pay all that leisure is so fucking pathetic. If you are almost 40, think about something more meaningful you can do with your life, you fucking selfish whore

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    This Is Jen’s hoohaw signing off.

10.     +22   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just finished the video. Jen doesn't want to try apps because she won't know the guy's income...I am sorry "morals." Wanting to text a guy for weeks on end before she decides to video chat them or meet them in person is so strange. She really has no clue what she is doing. This just seems like she is going down the divorce checklist and dating is next. What is Jen ready to bring to a relationship. She just admitted last week that she is overwhelmed with her life full of nothing. How is she going to handle a boyfriend?

Not once did she mention if her kids are ready. I think Jen and Don see them as babies who notice nothing around them. They are wrong. CC especially is probably very aware of the change around her. Unpack the house for them. Finish furnishing and decorating the place. Learn more than 3 meals. Jen has so much self-improvement to do before she even thinks about dating.

11.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BatBat @ 12/7/2020, 09:17 PM) 
    We haven't talked about food yet - I think her best bet to meet someone is at a sporting goods store, or a gym. These are places she is more likely to find a vegetarian. I am sure one of her deal breakers will be a guy who says his favorite hobby is grilling.

She should take a vegan cooking class. She can't cook so it'll be a win/win.

12. JejuneJen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (gottaWERK @ 12/8/2020, 03:32 AM) 
    I just finished the video. Jen doesn't want to try apps because she won't know the guy's income...I am sorry "morals." Wanting to text a guy for weeks on end before she decides to video chat them or meet them in person is so strange. She really has no clue what she is doing. This just seems like she is going down the divorce checklist and dating is next. What is Jen ready to bring to a relationship. She just admitted last week that she is overwhelmed with her life full of nothing. How is she going to handle a boyfriend?

Not once did she mention if her kids are ready. I think Jen and Don see them as babies who notice nothing around them. They are wrong. CC especially is probably very aware of the change around her. Unpack the house for them. Finish furnishing and decorating the place. Learn more than 3 meals. Jen has so much self-improvement to do before she even thinks about dating.

:hearty-laugh:

13.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just thinking... she says she feels like a teenager re: her feelings and dating/texting her lil toe in exploring dating... it dawned on me that the way she “decorates” her house is also like a teenager... also how I lived sharing an off campus home in college... I had all my personal stuff in my room... The way she has crammed the bookcases and books into her room.. and not in the house at large...just weird to me...she has that large room w/ the piano and various chairs up against the walls... weird...

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 8/12/2020, 02:31) 
    The only man who will want to be with Jen is a complete dorkasaurus who has never been with a woman and is just thankful to have one available.

That’s basically what happened with Don, no?

Yep!

Except now she’s pushing 40, and the dorks who aren’t already attached aren’t attached for a reason.

Good luck to the poor sap...I mean chap... who tries to navigate her feeling all of her feelings all the damn time.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don't understand why anyone is condescending Jen for talking about her sexuality. Stop being a bunch of prudes.

913 replies since 6/12/2020, 18:24   98599 views