Sommers in Alaska

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Disowned I 100% agree. We need to lobby for laws to protect kids against vloggers. It's so messed up they have no escape.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    First time poster but a long time follower.
    A couple months ago Bert sells his company. Sorta out of the blue.. He said he wanted to build homes, be around the family, yada, yada yada. Maybe this adoption has been in the works for awhile. Sell the company..get some needed cash for? At any rate somebody, an adult, needs to be at home with the infant and the other adult can do the running to Costco and take Evelyn to her gym. Which we know eventually Audrey will do one of them. Or maybe all.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gobblegobble @ 5/10/2022, 22:21) 
    A couple months ago Bert sells his company. Sorta out of the blue.. He said he wanted to build homes, be around the family, yada, yada yada. Maybe this adoption has been in the works for awhile. Sell the company..get some needed cash for? At any rate somebody, an adult, needs to be at home with the infant and the other adult can do the running to Costco and take Evelyn to her gym. Which we know eventually Audrey will do one of them. Or maybe all.

They've talked about adopting a couple of times before. They said they wanted another kid, but given how sick she gets during pregnancy, adoption could be on the cards.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    look at how much jessica is biting her nails..doesn't seem like a calm, mature adult. So help me, Bert better not kick the dog out of the house now that there is a new born. This isn't good.

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gobblegobble @ 5/10/2022, 22:21) 

Why in the world with both parents need to be home to go to Costco and take a kid to gymnastics? The baby can go along with that. Most stay at home moms do all that stuff themselves with their baby. Generally in families somebody has to go to work while the other one stays home and does all the other stuff. Who sells their company to adopt a baby? People don't quit their jobs so both parents can stay home with a new baby lol.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    They do when you are a control freak like Bert is.

Jessica’s sister was pregnant. They wouldn’t hide if it was hers would they? I’m sure it isn’t, they married her off as quick as possible. But the thought did flash across my mind.

7.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    They picked the baby up in Alaska so it most likely wasn't any of Jessica's family because they all live somewhere else. She does have a younger brother maybe he got somebody pregnant. I'm wondering if Bert's sister lost custody of her son and her new baby but why would they adopt the baby for life? It's so weird that they didn't tell the kids until the day before they were going to go pick the baby up. They would have done tons of content if they had known about this. It has to be a last minute thing. What kind of person would hand their baby over to these psychopaths?

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    the one week old baby is in a car seat in the back seat, when suddenly they realize one of them should be back there with her???? Or "it" as jessica refers to her. As she bites her nails down to nothing. Not good.

wondering if they will have a poll on their channel of what they should name her/it.

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Is anyone familiar with the costs involved in an adoption done through an agency vs a private adoption? Maybe they needed the cash from Bert’s business sale to fund it. TIA for any input.

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Popped over to watch the video. I used to watch them all the time a few years ago. Odd video. Jessica doesn’t seem happy, she looks completely stressed and detached. Wonder what the back story is? This will certainly get them the views Bert wants. I can’t believe she referred to the baby as it. Bert seems to be running the show here.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why does Audrey feel the need to ask to cry? Weird video, glad Garrett said it's your decision when Bert said it was a family decision. I don't like when Jessica calls the baby it. She does correct herself very quietly. She know the sex call the baby her or she. That was a fast adoption, I wonder if it someone at church or a family member.

12.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cfbryant96 @ 6/10/2022, 20:15) 
    Why does Audrey feel the need to ask to cry? Weird video, glad Garrett said it's your decision when Bert said it was a family decision. I don't like when Jessica calls the baby it. She does correct herself very quietly. She know the sex call the baby her or she. That was a fast adoption, I wonder if it someone at church or a family member.

And did you notice that Evelyn put her arm around her, comforting her? This whole family is disturbing.

13.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Yeah Evelyn puts her arm around her while her parents just stand there with a camera shoved in her face. I feel sick knowing that these people are having another child in their care after what they're doing to their three biological kids. Can you imagine the extent they're going to go to to exploit this poor innocent child? Jessica already hates her. Without the attention of being pregnant Jessica doesn't get any of the glory of this baby. She's going to resent her for the rest of her life and it's going to show, it already does.

14.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Who else is getting Mykka vibes? I really don’t think this altruistic at all. I used to watch these people off and on but the repeated use of “so stinkin” “holy guacamole” etc drives me nuts! She’s a grown woman speak like it! Not edgy or whatever image she is trying to project. As far as Bert is concerned well he can go chase himself. The way they raise their kids strikes me as extremely abusive, I really fear for their future, just like Jammerill’s children. Although these kids are getting a slightly better education it’s the social isolation and the stunting if their emotional growth that irks me.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Baggy @ 8/10/2022, 23:46) 
    Who else is getting Mykka vibes? I really don’t think this altruistic at all. I used to watch these people off and on but the repeated use of “so stinkin” “holy guacamole” etc drives me nuts! She’s a grown woman speak like it! Not edgy or whatever image she is trying to project. As far as Bert is concerned well he can go chase himself. The way they raise their kids strikes me as extremely abusive, I really fear for their future, just like Jammerill’s children. Although these kids are getting a slightly better education it’s the social isolation and the stunting if their emotional growth that irks me.

I have a bad feeling about this whole overnight adoption. Total Myka vibes. Jessica seemed in a state of shock but not happy shock. The whole thing is weird.

1325 replies since 7/12/2020, 18:35   238571 views