Without a Single Clue - The Continuing Saga of Katie Joy and Who is Gonna Sue WOACB PT 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG someone on twitter is claiming that Katie gave them the IP address for them to hack and they are claiming that they were told this in a FB chat and that they were told to use a VPN when they were going to hack that IP address and they even reached out to Michael Saltz and they said that they have the screenshot to prove it and they told Katie that they felt tricked by Katie and then Katie saw that they were tweeting about this situation to Michael Saltz, Katie tweeted at them and told them that it's illegal for them to contact opposing counsel. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: Oh damn Katie, Katie just stop just stop.

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screen_Shot_2021-01-18_at_8

there were three documents filed in this case.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bougie214 @ 18/1/2021, 23:42) 
    OMG someone on twitter is claiming that Katie gave them the IP address for them to hack and they are claiming that they were told this in a FB chat and that they were told to use a VPN when they were going to hack that IP address and they even reached out to Michael Saltz and they said that they have the screenshot to prove it and they told Katie that they felt tricked by Katie and then Katie saw that they were tweeting about this situation to Michael Saltz, Katie tweeted at them and told them that it's illegal for them to contact opposing counsel. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: Oh damn Katie, Katie just stop just stop.

I just saw this! Or at least I think it's the same. This person claims to be 13 yrs old, and that KJ asked her to hack, how to do it, and something about making Saltz look like a pedophile! WTH is happening?

So I have to say, I am confused about why a 13 yr old would be interested in WOACB channel...I don't think she covers topics a young teen would be interested in.
    So possible red flag, idk. Also honestly, I have noticed that a lot of KJ "fans" and former "fans" are kinda crazy. Not surprising when you think about it, the way KJ behaves is a LOT. That Lori Anne seems crazy.

I know Saltz will get to the bottom of this. If authentic screenshots actually exist...KJ in deep shit. I still think maybe some of her crazy ex followers could be trying to set her up...maybe.

KJ is sinking her own ship, she doesn't need anyone trying to add on more...if that's what's happening.

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Surveillance mode @ 1/18/2021, 09:52 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bougie214 @ 18/1/2021, 23:42) 

I just saw this! Or at least I think it's the same. This person claims to be 13 yrs old, and that KJ asked her to hack, how to do it, and something about making Saltz look like a pedophile! WTH is happening?

So I have to say, I am confused about why a 13 yr old would be interested in WOACB channel...I don't think she covers topics a young teen would be interested in.
    So possible red flag, idk. Also honestly, I have noticed that a lot of KJ "fans" and former "fans" are kinda crazy. Not surprising when you think about it, the way KJ behaves is a LOT. That Lori Anne seems crazy.

I know Saltz will get to the bottom of this. If authentic screenshots actually exist...KJ in deep shit. I still think maybe some of her crazy ex followers could be trying to set her up...maybe.

KJ is sinking her own ship, she doesn't need anyone trying to add on more...if that's what's happening.

yes it's the same. yes it's weird that this person is claiming to be 13 yrs old.
    those are some really good theories about who is behind all this crazy stuff that is going on twitter.
    and Emily D Baker is going live soon on her youtube channel to talk about this.

Edited by Bougie214 - 1/18/2021, 10:21 PM

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh great..thanks for the heads up!

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You're welcome. Emily was live on IG earlier and that was when the documents were uploaded to Pacer and people in the live chat were like go look. So she looked at the documents, lol. OMG. It's a hot mess.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It seems strange that KJ and her attorney want to have a judge order that Saltz can't use twitter anymore regarding this case. I do get that KJ feels his tweets and channels covering this are ruining her reputation and channel..keeping the pot stirred at all times, basically, but... honestly KJ herself is largely to blame for constantly keeping this pot stirred, AND, how can she and attorney actually think that ONLY Saltz will be shut down?

I am just shocked, it really does seem that her attorney is as impulsive as she is, and that is odd.

I don't know what to think about all these hacking attempts, and weird stuff all over twitter. EDB, mentioned several times that this person (hacker) would have to get some type of code. If that IS correct, then it would seem that KJ may have had some involvement...unless they had successfully hacked into her email account. I have had my email hacked once...I guess it's not all that hard...but honestly I'm confused by this entire thing. KJ just stop. Stop talking about this case, stop tweeting all this crap, just STOP.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screen_Shot_2021-01-18_at_11
    Here's a screenshot from a twitter user. ^^^ Well that's interesting.

OMG - I heard that Katie privated her twitter account While EDB was live and then she unprivated it and all of the tweets that were directed to EDB were removed.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I guarantee that Emily has screenshots of all of them. I bet these death threat tweets and hacking are coming from idiot kids who don’t know wtf they’re getting in to. Or maybe just adults who are mentally still children.

10.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    TBH I don't blame KJ for being upset at Saltz pretty much declaring KJ guilty of all of this before even getting definitive proof of her involvement. No screenshots don't count. They can be altered. I think KJ needs to keep quiet but I think Saltz isn't a saint either. He's said some things on Twitter that make me side eye him. Maybe he needs to shut up too.

It doesn't really make sense that KJ would go to all the trouble of hiring people to hack anyone's accounts and then tell them to use her known email account.

The thing about threatening a witness with a lawsuit though now that sounds like KJ.

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 1/19/2021, 03:31 PM) 
    TBH I don't blame KJ for being upset at Saltz pretty much declaring KJ guilty of all of this before even getting definitive proof of her involvement. No screenshots don't count. They can be altered. I think KJ needs to keep quiet but I think Saltz isn't a saint either. He's said some things on Twitter that make me side eye him. Maybe he needs to shut up too.

It doesn't really make sense that KJ would go to all the trouble of hiring people to hack anyone's accounts and then tell them to use her known email account.

The thing about threatening a witness with a lawsuit though now that sounds like KJ.

Has any of this landed on DailyMail yet?

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I heard that WOACB was threatening to add Emily D. Baker to a countersuit?! :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: And how would that be possible?! and What Countersuit?!

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I watched Emily's video today and damn this shit is just getting crazier. And while I'm loving the entertainment it's time to beat a dead horse again. KJ needs to just stay off the internet and shut her mouth while this plays out.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

I've been wondering about this too. Can Saltz get into trouble for all that he's putting on Twitter, I wonder?

893 replies since 17/12/2020, 19:56   33662 views