Status
    She's nutz..

4.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 7/7/2020, 08:23 PM) 
    What is the Steven Anderson situation?

One of my main beefs with Katie is getting a lot of information wrong in regards to the Quiverfull movement/fundamental Christianity and exploiting the victims of that. I was raised in that nonsense, and I still have family is that cult. She gets everything just about wrong when reporting on it. When trying to correct her information, Katie blows a fuse and just blocks.

I will give you all a very condensed story of what is going on. Steven Anderson is a crazy Independent Baptist preacher in Arizona that has a VERY long history. He gained fame by getting his ass beat by some boarder patrol officers back in 2009. He has a very crazy wife zsuzsanna anderson. I have had personal experience with this family. They are very mean and they are nuts. They are also part of the crazy movement where you have a billion kids you can’t afford and they are super controlling of their children’s live. They preach purity and courtships and all that typical nonsense of the movement. Anyway, a few of his sons and older boys within the church that are age of majority where found to be grooming some underage girls that were attending the same church into some horrible sadistic sexual situations. When the parents of the girls confronted Steven, he, as usual, flipped his lid, made threats, and kicked all 12 of the families out of the church. Basically, Katie is trying to get in touch with the victims of this situation and use this as her next story.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Katie would just keep her videos to about 10-15 mins, I would appreciate that. She wastes so much time being so long winded. If she would also stop saying “and um” 500 times and stop getting stumped on what she is trying to say, that alone would cut out about 10 mins of her videos.

Just get to the point, Katie.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 8/7/2020, 03:49) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 7/7/2020, 08:23 PM) 
    What is the Steven Anderson situation?

One of my main beefs with Katie is getting a lot of information wrong in regards to the Quiverfull movement/fundamental Christianity and exploiting the victims of that. I was raised in that nonsense, and I still have family is that cult. She gets everything just about wrong when reporting on it. When trying to correct her information, Katie blows a fuse and just blocks.

I will give you all a very condensed story of what is going on. Steven Anderson is a crazy Independent Baptist preacher in Arizona that has a VERY long history. He gained fame by getting his ass beat by some boarder patrol officers back in 2009. He has a very crazy wife zsuzsanna anderson. I have had personal experience with this family. They are very mean and they are nuts. They are also part of the crazy movement where you have a billion kids you can’t afford and they are super controlling of their children’s live. They preach purity and courtships and all that typical nonsense of the movement. Anyway, a few of his sons and older boys within the church that are age of majority where found to be grooming some underage girls that were attending the same church into some horrible sadistic sexual situations. When the parents of the girls confronted Steven, he, as usual, flipped his lid, made threats, and kicked all 12 of the families out of the church. Basically, Katie is trying to get in touch with the victims of this situation and use this as her next story.

Thanks! I’m familiar with them. If his victims are all underage, from what I read on Reddit, why is Katie trying to get in touch with them?

7.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 7/7/2020, 08:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 8/7/2020, 03:49) 

Thanks! I’m familiar with them. If his victims are all underage, from what I read on Reddit, why is Katie trying to get in touch with them?

I really have no idea why she is inserting herself in this situation. She is doing the same thing she is doing with the Shane Dawson story. She is asking people to contact her. I believe she has reached out to one of the parents that has spoken out. I know several of the victim’s families have reached out to Suzanne Titkemeyer. I know there is tension between Katie and Suzanne. Suzanne feels Katie exploits victims of the movement.

There was another situation several years back where a family was kicked out of the church and the harassment they received from Steven, Zsuz, and the church was scary. These people need help, not some bozo looking to make a buck.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Wanting to further expose underage victims on the internet definitely sounds exploitative to me.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Katie is going to run with any tiny bit of information she gets from other people. She will turn a mountain into a mole hill, after someone else has started the story.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is bat shit crazy. She goes after anything that has to do with religion. She constantly covers the Duggars and Sister wives. Her obvious hate for religion shows in her commentary. That's why she is inserting herself.

11.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Katie is on a live with Unirock. She is throwing Sanders under the bus and taking zero responsibility in her actions in this situation. She is flipping out because someone told her told her she should be humble. Now they are talking about people she should sue. 🤦🏻‍♀️

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad she has own thread now. Her channel is definitely growing and a lot of people really like her, probably has some Stan's. I have been watching her for awhile now. I do enjoy some of her content, but some things about her I just don't like at all. I agree her videos are too long! She gets caught up with what's going on in her lives with her chats, will stop talking for sometimes a long while, she can't multitask, and doesn't she have mods? For awhile it seemed lives we're all she was doing. Then her other videos also too long.

As I mentioned on another thread she claims to work tirelessly on her channel "her job" as she constantly reminds everyone, maybe she does, but it's NOT on editing or getting her facts right, because she ALWAYS gets stuff wrong. The lady from the no longer quivering says this too. She has had many on YouTube that have made videos against her, to me it's a red flag. Her channel isn't so big, and this started while she was a small channel.

She recently said that she admits when she makes mistakes, but not really. It's always very defensive, blaming, etc. Sometimes she'll make hours worth of video's defending herself, it's odd. I have noticed her subs telling her to stop giving it attention, she gets angry and defensive. I don't know if many of her subs are young, but she talks down to them frequently. The last unirock video with her that I tried to watch, was a train wreck mess, unwatchable really, but she treated him like crap.

She used to refer to herself as a journalist, after getting called out for such claims, now says she never said this, I heard her say it. She gets too invested in her sources. Whatever they say is gospel. All objectivity is gone, often her sources are highly questionable people, like Matt from teen mom. Her subs were constantly telling her, once he showed himself she made hours of video's about him.

She often doesn't know what she's talking about. I've heard that a lot of her info comes from reddit, kiwi farms, and apparently other YouTube videos. I think she is constantly reaching out to people to be one of her sources. She loves to be part of the story.

Once she finds out about this thread, maybe she will make hours of content about the bakery, or send her Stan's over to defend her honor.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bougie214 @ 8/7/2020, 07:00) 
    Doesn't her kid have special needs or something? Where does she find the time to be on youtube for hours and hours on end?

That is another interesting question, yes, her son has special needs, medically fragile, is what she says. He has a full-time nurse that comes to the house. He may need that, so not questioning her son's issues or needs, but it seems like this nurse is also like a nanny!? Maybe that's what they do, idk. Her husband also does a lot of his care while she "works"

Something I've noticed is if anything gets mentioned about her son, she goes nuts. So here we are, lol.

I heard her say in a video she was doing against Steve mc something, the one she was sueing, she said he accused her of medicaide fraud. She said he's the one doing that, idk anything about this fraud from anyone, but found it interesting that her son can get that still while she has said she is making big money now. Maybe because he is so sick, he can still get it, I don't know the laws and such.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just found her, thought she was interesting. but when Tati first put out her video Katie defended her and said she found Tati credible.
    It turned out that (supposedly) a big YouTuber DM'd Katie and said she needs to stan Tati or she was going to be in the line of fire. She then came out and said she basically takes all the positive things about Tati back.
    That is when I realized she isn't really on the up and up. Even if this is true (which I question) it shows that Katie is not a reliable source and that she is easily influenced by outside forces. Take her with a grain of salt.

Edited by IdleHands - 7/8/2020, 07:27 AM

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Surveillance mode @ 7/8/2020, 12:11 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bougie214 @ 8/7/2020, 07:00) 
    Doesn't her kid have special needs or something? Where does she find the time to be on youtube for hours and hours on end?

That is another interesting question, yes, her son has special needs, medically fragile, is what she says. He has a full-time nurse that comes to the house. He may need that, so not questioning her son's issues or needs, but it seems like this nurse is also like a nanny!? Maybe that's what they do, idk. Her husband also does a lot of his care while she "works"

Something I've noticed is if anything gets mentioned about her son, she goes nuts. So here we are, lol.

I heard her say in a video she was doing against Steve mc something, the one she was sueing, she said he accused her of medicaide fraud. She said he's the one doing that, idk anything about this fraud from anyone, but found it interesting that her son can get that still while she has said she is making big money now. Maybe because he is so sick, he can still get it, I don't know the laws and such.

I heard that she said that her husband was layoff.

902 replies since 8/7/2020, 02:16   57924 views