The Mimimal Mom

« Older   Newer »

1. EscpGirl
        +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Orgahnicpahleo @ 12/7/2021, 13:37) 
    QUOTE (Snarkvark @ 12/7/2021, 07:04) 
    I used to watch Dawn along with others (clutterbug, a slob comes clean, Joshua Becker, Dana White) when I was looking to streamline and minimize my home. I find Dawn’s videos harder to watch these days. She sucks the fun out of her home.The kids rooms looked so sad to me. No pictures, limited number of stuffed animals out, no character sheets. Damn chill lady. I hated her recent video basically shitting all over entry tables, nightstands, etc. It’s really not a big deal if some paper ends up on the counter, you take a few minutes to put it away. I personally like having water next to me and a place for my book and glasses. I rolled my eyes so hard when she said she even wants to get rid of the dining table- she’s gone too far and it seems like all she cares about is getting rid of the most items she can instead of keeping items that she loves, she has space for and that serve her. I just don’t enjoy her any longer. I read here that she is no longer working as a real estate agent. Not surprised at all. She’s too abrasive and I can only imagine her coming into someone’s home and shitting all over it.

She's gone off the deep end now. I think most would say minimalism should bring your family together, not apart. Especially when you want to get rid of the dining room table where you all should be sitting together. The kids probably walk on eggshells.

My mouth dropped when I watched the video where Diana had to put her drink on the floor in the living room because dawn had no end tables. Diana made some comment to the effect that “it hadn’t gotten knocked over yet.”

I have no words.

1062 replies since 22/12/2020, 19:45   201912 views