« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she’s being gentle with herself, y’all. she’ll get back to the peloton once the kids are back. for now she’s living on the couch

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 31/12/2020, 01:39) 
    The Ravens have "randomly" reposted Suzanne's online dating article from last November, post-Tindergate, on their Facebook page. :154:

Was there ever a discussion here about Suzanne's Instagram post about the play she was writing? Complete with big story board with post its??

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 31/12/2020, 03:00) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/30/2020, 08:55 PM) 
    Are you pregnant?!?!?!?

no! I should have clarified that :lol:

just had one done because of pain I’ve been having. I grow cysts...not babies :lol:

Jen can introduce you to someone for that. Charlotte’s biological father. :snickering:

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 12/30/2020, 02:20 PM)
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 30/12/2020, 20:58) 
    I'm sorry to hear this. We're pretty open, we have different rules in different counties, but, by and large, we're open, with some regulations. Churches and places of worship are open, but it's up to each local religious group leaders. My church is open at 50% occupancy, with every other pew roped off, and ushers who help spread the congregation so families are 6 ft apart. Now the church across the street? Nope. On line services only. Makes no sense.

BUT you can fly, in a packed airplane, with no space at all between passengers. Of course all with masks.

I’m not mad, just fascinated how every country has different ways of dealing with this. And not even countries, there are different rules within Germany, depending on where you live.
    I have no problem with our current rule, in fact, I support them. I rather stay inside for a couple of weeks, hoping this will help to fight the situation, than meet all those people that are usually on the streets at new year’s. 🤷‍♀️

Can we please not discuss lockdowns, restrictions, etc? I'm sure there are many places to go for that but this is for the Jen snark! :)
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 12/30/2020, 01:43 PM) 
    All the while where I live everything but grocery stores and pharmacies is closed and we have a curfew at 8pm even tomorrow...

I'm sorry to hear this. We're pretty open, we have different rules in different counties, but, by and large, we're open, with some regulations. Churches and places of worship are open, but it's up to each local religious group leaders. My church is open at 50% occupancy, with every other pew roped off, and ushers who help spread the congregation so families are 6 ft apart. Now the church across the street? Nope. On line services only. Makes no sense.

BUT you can fly, in a packed airplane, with no space at all between passengers. Of course all with masks.

I’m not mad, just fascinated how every country has different ways of dealing with this. And not even countries, there are different rules within Germany, depending on where you live.
    I have no problem with our current rule, in fact, I support them. I rather stay inside for a couple of weeks, hoping this will help to fight the situation, than meet all those people that are usually on the streets at new year’s. 🤷‍♀️

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 31/12/2020, 03:22) 
    QUOTE (Susususu @ 12/30/2020, 06:10 PM) 
    I just found Don’s old vlog channel and i was pretty grossed out by his Uber conservative take on public healthcare etc. he really does seem like a total dickhead to me. I know he cooked and wrote cursive notes but the fact that she extra baby talked (fucking insufferable) around him all the time and he ate it up 🤢 idk I get such a creepy vibe from him in all the vlogs. I mean she put up with it so it’s not like I have a lot of sympathy but I Adobe really see how he’s defense-able either. They’re both twats TBH.

*cutesie* notes that is lol

*don’t* see geez sorry

That’s what makes the entire Ross saga so weird. They are both so completely without empathetic qualities. They belonged together, punishing each other with their passive aggressive antics. Keeping the world from having to deal with them.

Yes this is exactly it. Ugh god damn.

6.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Arianna Huffington came up with the idea of a phone bed before that spa did. My google is shut down for the night so I'm going on memory :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ChooChooTheDivorceTrain @ 31/12/2020, 00:46) 
    She's definitely monitoring her YouTube comments because earlier today I saw a new comment on her latest video saying "Oh, I must've seen your twin at Disney today." AKA I think someone read her and made that comment on her blog. Not cool. I looked back again tonight and didn't see that comment there. So I thought that was interesting.

Jen is definitely traveling but she won't say where because we'd (rightfully) crucify her.

So then if she's monitoring comments, she's lying and still online. Sneaky.

8.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/30/2020, 08:31 PM) 
    she’s being gentle with herself, y’all. she’ll get back to the peloton once the kids are back. for now she’s living on the couch

Agreed. The Peloton is her way of getting head pats from fans and avoiding her kids. She needs neither right now.

9.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ICT359 @ 12/30/2020, 10:11 PM)

Can we please not discuss lockdowns, restrictions, etc? I'm sure there are many places to go for that but this is for the Jen snark! :)
    All the while where I live everything but grocery stores and pharmacies is closed and we have a curfew at 8pm even tomorrow...

Please leave the post policing to the Admins and Moderators.

10.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/30/2020, 09:31 PM) 

One thing makes me think otherwise. She has the bike plus, with the swivel screen. I would assume she'd be doing the pilates classes that she's been taking down in her gym and using the bike screen. But it shows on her profile that she's using the app, not the bike to view it on. So she's using a tablet or phone or TV or something else. Unless she's really going over the top to make us think she's away...

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 12/30/2020, 09:26 PM)

Are you an Admin or Mod? If so, noted. If not, bugger off.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ETA, wrong post

Edited by JenuinelyUnorganized - 12/30/2020, 11:00 PM

13.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ICT359 @ 12/30/2020, 10:45 PM) 

Are you an Admin or Mod? If so, noted. If not, bugger off.

Yes, I am.

14.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s 100% not home. She’s taking Peloton classes from the app, not from her Bike+. And she’s likely not at a health spa because she’d be taking their classes if she was, and doing meditation or stretching on Peloton to keep her streak going.

I’m voting for Utah, but not staying at the log cabin. She’s at some motel nearby.

Edited by LateKate - 30/12/2020, 23:59

15.     +59   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 31/12/2020, 04:52) 
    QUOTE (ICT359 @ 12/30/2020, 10:45 PM) 

Yes, I am.

This is why I’m not a mod. You are SOOOOOO much nicer than I would have been to a member with 24 posts who chimed in to tell you to f*ck off

952 replies since 29/12/2020, 18:55   119358 views