NamastayInMeTimeLikeJen Pt 209

« Older   Newer »

1. Narcissism101
        +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Create: She didn't list a single goal. Just reminded us that she does YouTube and photo albums but is always behind on the photo albums.
    Connect: She didn't list a single goal. Just vague word vomit reassuring herself that she has family, she has friends (LOL) and she has followers.
    Nurture: She didn't list a single goal, but vaguely hopes to not to cuss at or ignore the children. Way to raise the bar, Jen.
    Breathe: She didn't list a single goal, just reminded everyone that she does yoga and Peloton. And got certified to not teach Werq.
    Believe: She didn't list a single goal. Some vague nonsense alluding to possibly dating in the future. And some horse shit about magic? WTAF???
    Trust: She didn't list a single goal. Lots of word vomit about loving herself because she's the only person she has.

p.s. She spent :27 talking about nurturing the children. She spent 1:41 talking about nurturing Winnie. That right there tells you everything you need to know about Jen's priorities.

887 replies since 5/1/2021, 01:46   102484 views