NamastayInMeTimeLikeJen Pt 209

« Older   Newer »

1.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Happy 2021 Bakers! I have been MIA for a bit. Skimmed threads and looks like I didn’t miss much. Pelaton all the time, being gentle, food feels right, shit quotes, failing at her self-set work schedule. Anything else?

OT: My otherwise healthy, no underlying conditions, husband has just been released from the hospital after a scary and nasty bout with Covid. The past few weeks have been hellish in all kinds of ways. As of right now me and the kids (teens) are still asymptotic and negative by some miracle.

We were always careful - didn’t gather in groups etc. My husband in particular does not go many places. We have no idea how he picked it up.

It is everywhere in our communities right now. Please be extra careful bakers.

Edited by KayTee - 1/6/2021, 08:56 PM

2.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 1/6/2021, 05:30 PM) 
    I might keep the colored lights up until April :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

Off topic, but I keep the lights on the balcony (we live in an apartment building) all year around and change the color based on the events or the month - green for St. Patrick's Day, purple during the Alzheimer's Awareness month, etc.

3.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I always leave my lights up until Super Bowl. I can not understand people who get "sick" of holiday decorations.

4. Clueless
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (KayTee @ 1/6/2021, 01:47 PM) 
    Happy 2021 Bakers! I have been MIA for a bit. Skimmed threads and looks like I didn’t miss much. Pelaton all the time, being gentle, food feels right, shit quotes, failing at her self-set work schedule. Anything else?

My otherwise healthy, no underlying conditions, husband has just been released from the hospital after a scary and nasty bout with Covid. The past few weeks have been hellish in all kinds of ways. As of right now me and the kids (teens) are still asymptotic and negative by some miracle.

We were always careful - didn’t gather in groups etc. My husband in particular does not go many places. We have no idea how he picked it up.

So sorry your family had to go through this. Glad to hear hubby is doing better.

5.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 1/6/2021, 08:47 PM) 

My otherwise healthy, no underlying conditions, husband has just been released from the hospital after a scary and nasty bout with Covid. The past few weeks have been hellish in all kinds of ways. As of right now me and the kids (teens) are still asymptotic and negative by some miracle.

Glad your husband is ok. Such a scary thing to go through.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/1/2021, 20:47) 

OT: My otherwise healthy, no underlying conditions, husband has just been released from the hospital after a scary and nasty bout with Covid. The past few weeks have been hellish in all kinds of ways. As of right now me and the kids (teens) are still asymptotic and negative by some miracle.

Take care! :animated-smileys-hug-011:

7.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She spends soooo much time on IG to even be reposting this crap all day. GET A LIFE, Jen

Dumbass Jen also doesn't understand what an algorithm is-- since she's liking posts with TRUST in them, they show her even more

8.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    All this gentle crap! She leaves me sputtering with rage. You’re gentle with babies, with children, with animals, with fine china and crystal. She is a divorced woman in 2021! This is total kick ASS time and place! Grab life by the throat and show it who is boss! And this does NOT mean to not take care of yourself, mentally, physically and emotionally. But if all you do is lean into feeling all your gentle, trusting feelings....and Jen is what you turn into, then I’ll gladly be the bad-ass bitch my momma raised me to be!

9.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Theoretically Jen was supposed to be doing her 2021 New Years Resolutions video (I'm using that word because she doesn't like it anymore) but how can you have resolutions when you're already a deadbeat do nothing slug? Pack it up, Jen, nobody's interested in your whispery gentle bullshit. Not this year.

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen's resolution: be even more gentle with myself.

11.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’d better never hear Jennifer Ross mention YouTube or “content creation” as her :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: job ever again, because after a whole week off, she still cannot adhere to her own self-imposed upload schedule of twice a week. :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    KayTee

What a mess. Thankfully you are all ending up okay.

🌈

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    KayTee so glad your husband is fully recovered ^_^

Aaaaaaaaaaand more truth that Jen would never survive in the real world

She missed her first day back uploading videos on her regular posting schedule

Neeeeeeeext

14.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Kaytee, I’m wishing you and your family good health!

15. Clueless
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Retsuko @ 1/6/2021, 03:52 PM) 
    KayTee so glad your husband is fully recovered ^_^

Aaaaaaaaaaand more truth that Jen would never survive in the real world

She missed her first day back uploading videos on her regular posting schedule

Neeeeeeeext

Oh c'mon now. There was some unpleasantness on the news and she has to prepare her woke statement to her followers. She's very busy!

887 replies since 5/1/2021, 01:46   102478 views