Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 1/6/2021, 03:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (Retsuko @ 1/6/2021, 03:52 PM) 
    KayTee so glad your husband is fully recovered ^_^

Aaaaaaaaaaand more truth that Jen would never survive in the real world

She missed her first day back uploading videos on her regular posting schedule

Neeeeeeeext

Oh c'mon now. There was some unpleasantness on the news and she has to prepare her woke statement to her followers. She's very busy!

I don't think so. I think this will be another 9/11 for her...a true excuse for her to avoid functioning as an adult for the NEXT 20 years. Because nobody is bothered by this except her.

2.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She will say she was so haunted by the news, it just didn’t feel right to post light hearted content on a day like that...

3. Clueless
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Kushcolorado @ 1/6/2021, 04:10 PM) 
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 1/6/2021, 03:08 PM) 
    Oh c'mon now. There was some unpleasantness on the news and she has to prepare her woke statement to her followers. She's very busy!

I don't think so. I think this will be another 9/11 for her...a true excuse for her to avoid functioning as an adult for the NEXT 20 years. Because nobody is bothered by this except her.

Oh I'm agreeing with you. I guess I did not phrase my sarcasm well! :hug:

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 1/6/2021, 03:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Kushcolorado @ 1/6/2021, 04:10 PM) 

Oh I'm agreeing with you. I guess I did not phrase my sarcasm well! :hug:

I got the sarcasm, but I was just offering a different next step. You could be right on target with the woke statement, because, you know...she's experienced a LOT of growth over the last year. :5153:

5.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Except, she should have posted her "content" before all hell broke loose.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kushcolorado @ 6/1/2021, 20:50) 
    I always leave my lights up until Super Bowl. I can not understand people who get "sick" of holiday decorations.

I don’t either. I love the decorations.
    Also? So sorry Jen, but most Christians and Catholics leave their trees up until the 6th or 7th. She’s not special.

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 1/6/2021, 11:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (Kushcolorado @ 6/1/2021, 20:50) 
    I always leave my lights up until Super Bowl. I can not understand people who get "sick" of holiday decorations.

Also? So sorry Jen, but most Christians and Catholics leave their trees up until the 6th or 7th. She’s not special.

Christians *and* Catholics?

8. Big Jen Boyles
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Oh please. She is a lazy ass who probably had no intention in holding herself accountable for what she claims is her “job” she just did what Christopher said he was going to do. Now with the current events of today she’s going to use the excuse that she didn’t post because she was so upset and needed to be gentle with herself.

9.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I am a Christian and I usually take my tree down on the 26th! This year I did it the 28th, maybe the 29th, I can't remember. I have a real tree, which I put up the weekend after Thanksgiving, so it needs to come down by the end of December.

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/6/2021, 11:51 PM) 
    I am a Christian and I usually take my tree down on the 26th! This year I did it the 28th, maybe the 29th, I can't remember. I have a real tree, which I put up the weekend after Thanksgiving, so it needs to come down by the end of December.

Christmas is tomorrow for me!

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/1/2021, 23:49) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 1/6/2021, 11:45 PM) 

Yeah, I threw that in because there are quite a few Christians who think that Catholics aren’t Christians.

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/1/2021, 20:47) 
    Happy 2021 Bakers! I have been MIA for a bit. Skimmed threads and looks like I didn’t miss much. Pelaton all the time, being gentle, food feels right, shit quotes, failing at her self-set work schedule. Anything else?

OT: My otherwise healthy, no underlying conditions, husband has just been released from the hospital after a scary and nasty bout with Covid. The past few weeks have been hellish in all kinds of ways. As of right now me and the kids (teens) are still asymptotic and negative by some miracle.

We were always careful - didn’t gather in groups etc. My husband in particular does not go many places. We have no idea how he picked it up.

It is everywhere in our communities right now. Please be extra careful bakers.

Sending best wishes to you and your family, KayTee :6792:

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 1/6/2021, 11:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/1/2021, 23:49) 

Yeah, I threw that in because there are quite a few Christians who think that Catholics aren’t Christians.

It makes it look as if you think that, though. As someone born into the Orthodox Church, I'm just like... the newest kids on the block are thinking that, with their Christian rock bands?

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/1/2021, 23:57) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 1/6/2021, 11:53 PM) 

It makes it look as if you think that, though. As someone born into the Orthodox Church, I'm just like... the newest kids on the block are thinking that, with their Christian rock bands?

I have no idea, but I do know that when my super Christian MIL found out I was baptizing my son as Catholic she said she would rather him be raised with no religion at all. She said Catholics prayed to false gods and we were all going to hell.

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 1/7/2021, 12:00 AM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 6/1/2021, 23:57) 

I have no idea, but I do know that when my super Christian MIL found out I was baptizing my son as Catholic she said she would rather him be raised with no religion at all. She said Catholics prayed to false gods and we were all going to hell.

Oh, my next-door neighbors weren't allowed to associate with us. Meanwhile every time her kids wore their JESUS Pepsi logo shirts, my mother would get the vapors.

887 replies since 5/1/2021, 01:46   102478 views