NamastayInMeTimeLikeJen Pt 209

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 5/1/2021, 10:38) 
    A friend just told me about her four new books for January. One of them is the German version of GD's Untamed. Should I warn her husband?

Wait to see if she finishes it. “Untamed” is a very common answer to “which was the worst book you read last year/ didn’t finish” posts.

2.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Loftice @ 5/1/2021, 07:28) 
    Has she given up on #werq already?

She apparently gave up werq about 2 seconds after getting certified. Teaching werq was apparently too much like actual work.

3.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A friend just told me about her four new books for January. One of them is the German version of GD's Untamed. Should I warn her husband?

Oh no, she is invading Germany now?
    :nervous:

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 5/1/2021, 08:12) 

BTW you need to update your location. :D

5.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh no! I cannot handle more yoga and bullet journaling. Has no one told her that nobody is interested in watching her exercise and perspire or diarising every minute of her day. h e l p !!!!!!!!

My husband and I share a yearly diary where we each write down appointments each week so we don't overbook. It has a week over 2 pages. Nothing spectacular, not thought provoking and it's kept in the kitchen. I'm such a pleb.

No need to write daily thoughts, or tasks we just automatically do what has to be done like normal people.

Does she not stop to think about the trees that make all the paper she writes her lists on and all the notebooks and journals she has kept since the year dot? Recycle them Jen that should be your word this year. Yes Recycle .

6.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Rant is imminent:

It irritates me to no end that GD (Gen X) and Jennifer Ross (Gen Y/Millennial) ever felt "tamed". It's not like they grew up in the time of our mothers, when they weren't "allowed" to do anything. As a baby boomer, I remember when girls weren't allowed to work on the grill at McDonald's because it was a boys job. It also paid .50 more an hour. My mother wasn't allowed to be a teacher after she got married. That was only for single women. So it seems pretty disingenuous that these yahoos are blaming society for their inability to make their own decisions and become their authentic selves. It was a CHOICE for them to be taken care of by the men in their lives, and one they presumably made willingly because they were too damn lazy or stupid to find their own way in this world. I am so sick and tired of them talking about a struggle when they know nothing of any sort of struggle. GROW THE EFF UP!

QUOTE (Freedom for Don @ 1/5/2021, 06:21 AM) 
    Does she not stop to think about the trees that make all the paper she writes her lists on and all the notebooks and journals she has kept since the year dot? Recycle them Jen that should be your word this year. Yes Recycle .

I'm gonna tell Christopher Allen that she is not being kind to the environment. While I'm at it, I'll tell him the same thing, with his constant purchasing of fast home decor.

7.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kushcolorado @ 1/5/2021, 03:14 PM) 
    Rant is imminent:

It irritates me to no end that GD (Gen X) and Jennifer Ross (Gen Y/Millennial) ever felt "tamed". It's not like they grew up in the time of our mothers, when they weren't "allowed" to do anything. As a baby boomer, I remember when girls weren't allowed to work on the grill at McDonald's because it was a boys job. It also paid .50 more an hour. My mother wasn't allowed to be a teacher after she got married. That was only for single women. So it seems pretty disingenuous that these yahoos are blaming society for their inability to make their own decisions and become their authentic selves. It was a CHOICE for them to be taken care of by the men in their lives, and one they presumably made willingly because they were too damn lazy or stupid to find their own way in this world. I am so sick and tired of them talking about a struggle when they know nothing of any sort of struggle. GROW THE EFF UP!

QUOTE (Freedom for Don @ 1/5/2021, 06:21 AM) 

I'm gonna tell Christopher Allen that she is not being kind to the environment. While I'm at it, I'll tell him the same thing, with his constant purchasing of fast home decor.

^ PREACH!!! These bitches "tamed" themselves. I'm not having it, especially from Jen. To Jen and the lazy cows like her, I simply say :flipping-the-bird:

8.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’d have a lot more respect for Jen claiming she was all caged and whatever if she literally did anything. But she is a useless lump who fritters away the day with yoga and feeling her feelings and exercise, rather than doing a single productive thing.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 5/1/2021, 14:20) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 5/1/2021, 08:12) 

BTW you need to update your location. :D

Better? :snickering:

10.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glennon struggles so much! She hired a personal trainer to train her on her driveway of her multi-million dollar waterfront home in Naples. And she got six-pack abs. And then you know what? The abs didn't make her happy! Because now she is worried about losing the abs. So sad. STET STET

Glennon and Jen's problem is that they think they deserve *more* than the ordinary. That they deserve the skinniest body, the most beautiful home, the most riveting love relationship.

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That quoted statement, about the environment, this suits Jen: do you ever stop to think and forget to start again?

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    Failure to launch her life.

13.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    How Abby Wambach stays married to Glennon Doyle is beyond me.

14.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Shirley Manson, from the band Garbage: "When I was younger, I wanted to elevate myself. Now I watch how famous people behave and it repulses me. Politicians repulse me. People who crave power repulse me. **People who want to be special repulse me. Being ordinary is beautiful."

**Reminds me of Jen & all the other influencers who think they're special snowflakes (as well as Garbage's song "Special"). No Jen, you're just that lump of dirty gray half melted snow on the side of the guardrail. BY CHOICE.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Freedom for Don @ 5/1/2021, 14:21) 
    Oh no! I cannot handle more yoga and bullet journaling. Has no one told her that nobody is interested in watching her exercise and perspire or diarising every minute of her day. h e l p !!!!!!!!

My husband and I share a yearly diary where we each write down appointments each week so we don't overbook. It has a week over 2 pages. Nothing spectacular, not thought provoking and it's kept in the kitchen. I'm such a pleb.

No need to write daily thoughts, or tasks we just automatically do what has to be done like normal people.

Totally agree. She can do all of this online in an app, for free.

Jen uses IG almost like a daily journal. We know that she keeps the footage. Also for headpats, of course.

She must be hoping that once her alimony legally stops she will be married to another 1% 😂🤣😂

887 replies since 5/1/2021, 01:46   102484 views