NamastayInMeTimeLikeJen Pt 209

« Older   Newer »

1.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 1/9/2021, 06:24 PM) 
    Someone’s not happy with the feedback to today’s video...

:hearty-laugh:

And yet she doesn't realize that the "legit question" is most likely a troll... I know the poster has a profile pic, but c'mon... "the only gentle I know is the wash cycle" LOLOLOL

2.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Give it to her Jenions!!!!!!

3.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen deletes everything that doesn’t support her views. At least it means she had to read it, get annoyed and then delete it. Good.

4.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/9/2021, 11:09 AM)
    I bet people who would rather go to jail than get divorced didn't get a million dollar lump sum from their ex IN ADDITION TO monthly payments

I. am. happy.

Screen_Shot_2021-01-09_at_9

Summary: She's happy and wonderful, has made all the correct decisions, and has managed everything absolutely perfectly.

She really has no idea how good her life is because of Don's money. It shelters her from absolutely every single hardship. The only thing that will affect Jen is an illness or death in the family and she'll still be able to be gentle with herself because she has ZERO demands from the outside world.

Stay miserable, you cow.

Winnie gets "overwhelmed by presence"--classic Jen projection!

OverwhelmedByThePrescenceOfMyKidsLikeJen

She looks like a hostage in that screenshot

5.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sure the question is a muffin that went over her head. The answer set her nostrils flaring. :lol:

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 9/1/2021, 18:24) 
    Someone’s not happy with the feedback to today’s video...

Why doesn’t she monitor the comments before they go up like some other you tubers do? Is this just to create controversy?

Also saying again in the video today that she could be very jaded about romantic love. Seems to be throwing shade at Don again. I’d love to hear his side of the story.

7.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think Jen has stepped into her anger yet. She needs to feel angry with her parents for making her so ill-equipped for life, with Don for sheltering her from the real world, making everything too easy, and never pushing her to be uncomfortable, with her children for taking away her 5yo pwincess status and me time, and then finally she can feel furious with herself for being a slack-jawed bystander in life who always chose the easy route. I think that could be the biggest motivator for her to actually change. The only real glimpses of anger I've seen have been her brief comments about having to clean out the hoard she amassed in RM1 by herself, moving on her own, and snarky comments directed at her children & haters. I think there's a MOUNTAIN of repressed anger within her.

8.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG I just tried to suffer through her video but I had to turn it off. so much introspection about absolutely nothing.
    Being gentle with herself, allowing herself, loving herself, being herself. Where does she find the time.

I would like her to provide the idiot who she quoted as saying divorce is worse than jail. What nutter said that.

When she started with the book she doodled in about words and she would read it to us like story time I had to press stop.

I don't have six words to fall back on, I have a vocabulary. I use this vast knowledge to make sentences to which people can relate and understand what I am imparting. Not word salad waffle

9.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Come on Jenions, wake up and tell that tone deaf, entitled moron to piss off.

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So is the divorce official? Has that been confirmed by sleuthing?

11.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t understand the one word for a year in general. So what if my word is pillow. Fine. Now what?
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +32   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Here’s what I got out of it:

-She felt the most herself as a child.
    -“society” told her to get married and be a housewife and eventually have kids, so she played the part. Because society AND CONDITIONING TOLD HER THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE.

She wants to be herself and by herself. She only feels more like “herself” because she is not with the kids regularly, so she can pretend that she’s single again. Newsflash for Jen- everyone loses a little bit of themselves when they have kids. It’s just what happens. It’s part of growing up. You become the provider and parent of these innocent little children who need you. So you have to sacrifice yourself a little. You do not need to completely change who you were, it’s just what happens. It gets better as the children grow up, but your life is no longer your own.

Also, she never wanted kids. I’ll say it again. She never wanted them. She felt pressured bc that’s what society told her (words from Glennon). But here is where this doesn’t make sense. It is NOT society telling her this. It’s not 1950 anymore. She married in a decade where you could choose your life. Want to stay single? Stay single. Want to get married and have kids? Great! If anything her parents could have expected her to marry and have kids but it was JEN who made the decision to get married young and be a housewife.

Which in a Q&A she mentioned that SHE CHOSE IT AND ITS WHAT WORKS FOR HER AND SHE LIKES IT. She even said people often questioned her not having a job and she learned to ignore them because it’s what works for her. But of course, Amnesialikejen feels like she was forced to believe that was what she wanted. 🙄

Jen should never have said yes to Don. He was probably blind sided that she all of a sudden felt that she was caged by Don and society and wanted out.

She wants to go back to her childhood and be herself without anyone or anything to be responsible for. And Don kept keeping her in that role with Children’s books and stuffed animals (so he’s a bit to blame for not pushing her to grow up-but I think he did that to make her happy, as any husband would). I think kids forced Jen to grow up and she doesn’t like it. Those kids deserve better.

She said she filled dons void with herself and it feels great.....but then she’s also wanting love again, which would fill that void. It’s one or the other Jen. If you get married again you will AGAIN FEEL like you have lost yourself.

You can’t lose yourself if you never had a sense of self to begin with. She’s been chasing that for a long time.

Also, she is NOT happy. Despite her saying it over and over, she is not. She can never be.

13.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hey Jen, use some of your excessive naval gazing time to reflect on the ‘snarky’ comments and you’ll realise there is a hell of a lot of truth behind them.

14.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am willing to accept that perhaps she felt pressured to have kids. Many women do. However, she had them and now these kids are here and suffering the consequences of their mother supposedly having them because of societal pressure. The right thing to do is to seek therapy, so she doesn't let her issues ruin those kids' lives.

It's not their fault you succumbed to the societal pressures to have them, Jen. Don't punish them because you made the wrong decision about your life.

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 9/1/2021, 18:38) 
    Here’s what I got out of it:

-She felt the most herself as a child.
    -“society” told her to get married and be a housewife and eventually have kids, so she played the part. Because society AND CONDITIONING TOLD HER THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE.

This? This is literally straight out of Glennon Doyle’s book Untamed.

“We do not need more selfless women. What we need right now is more women who have detoxed themselves so completely from the world's expectations that they are full of nothing but themselves. What we need are women who are full of themselves. A woman who is full of herself knows and trusts herself enough to say and do what must be done. She lets the rest burn.”

887 replies since 5/1/2021, 01:46   102354 views