« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 9/1/2021, 23:47) 
    It's 9 Jan and she still has a Christmas tree...

How lazy is this woman!?

I guess she just loves her “cozy” decorations... 🤪

2. Landyn's One Eye
        +42   Like  

User deleted

13 resolutions and not even one mentions doing something for someone else.

That tells me everything I need to know about Jennifer Ross.

3.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She spends so much time naval gazing, doing yoga, and feeling her feelings that basic things around the house, that working mothers find time to do, Jen just can't be arsed with. She is such a lazy cow.

That's why the kids are always wearing costumes isn't it... Jen doesn't feel like 'leaning in' to laundry so they have no clean clothes to wear :lol:

4.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Saw this posted today and I thought of Jen. Because it’s true. And it’s exactly what’s wrong with her.
    Attached Image
    971908A1-8258-44D7-BFD9-4E00F1A3B073

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Isn’t Donnie 3?

So Kisha Jaggers finally has something in common with her idol Jen
    They BoTH have non verbal 3 year old boys😂😂

6.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids are in pajamas with play dresses over them. Were they in pajamas all day, or are they ready for bed at 4pm?

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Christmas Day-cor is still up, but the birthday banner is down. And she was "off" for a freaking week. Give me a break.

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The only way I can watch her videos now is while playing AmongUs. Spares me from stabbing my own eye out or dying from boredom.

9.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 1/9/2021, 08:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 9/1/2021, 19:50) 
    so she’s pretty much directly quoting Glennon Doyle now

a video like this makes me think she brought up the divorce. she got to the point where she did not want to do one single thing for Don ever. to hell with any of his needs if that means she can’t think about Jen and Jen only 24/7. to be a fly on the wall when she brought up separating and feeling “caged”...

I’ve actually always thought that Jen was the one who wanted a divorce. She thought that Don was the root of all her problems, thanks to Glennon, but nope, the problem is Jen.

Yes there is a good pocket of us here who've always thought Jen shitquoted herself into a divorce

10.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 9/1/2021, 18:38) 
    Here’s what I got out of it:

-She felt the most herself as a child.
    -“society” told her to get married and be a housewife and eventually have kids, so she played the part. Because society AND CONDITIONING TOLD HER THIS IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE.

She wants to be herself and by herself. She only feels more like “herself” because she is not with the kids regularly, so she can pretend that she’s single again. Newsflash for Jen- everyone loses a little bit of themselves when they have kids. It’s just what happens. It’s part of growing up. You become the provider and parent of these innocent little children who need you. So you have to sacrifice yourself a little. You do not need to completely change who you were, it’s just what happens. It gets better as the children grow up, but your life is no longer your own.

Also, she never wanted kids. I’ll say it again. She never wanted them. She felt pressured bc that’s what society told her (words from Glennon). But here is where this doesn’t make sense. It is NOT society telling her this. It’s not 1950 anymore. She married in a decade where you could choose your life. Want to stay single? Stay single. Want to get married and have kids? Great! If anything her parents could have expected her to marry and have kids but it was JEN who made the decision to get married young and be a housewife.

Which in a Q&A she mentioned that SHE CHOSE IT AND ITS WHAT WORKS FOR HER AND SHE LIKES IT. She even said people often questioned her not having a job and she learned to ignore them because it’s what works for her. But of course, Amnesialikejen feels like she was forced to believe that was what she wanted. 🙄

Jen should never have said yes to Don. He was probably blind sided that she all of a sudden felt that she was caged by Don and society and wanted out.

She wants to go back to her childhood and be herself without anyone or anything to be responsible for. And Don kept keeping her in that role with Children’s books and stuffed animals (so he’s a bit to blame for not pushing her to grow up-but I think he did that to make her happy, as any husband would). I think kids forced Jen to grow up and she doesn’t like it. Those kids deserve better.

She said she filled dons void with herself and it feels great.....but then she’s also wanting love again, which would fill that void. It’s one or the other Jen. If you get married again you will AGAIN FEEL like you have lost yourself.

You can’t lose yourself if you never had a sense of self to begin with. She’s been chasing that for a long time.

Also, she is NOT happy. Despite her saying it over and over, she is not. She can never be.

If I managed in the 1980s to live in sin before marriage, get married, have a career and decide to NOT have children, then surely Jen could have made all the same choices if she wanted them in 201? Whatever year they got married. Don’t blame society. Blame the 1950s housewife you wanted to be.

11.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've said it before and I will say it again because I feel "called to" do so.

Jennifer Boyles Ross of Glenview, Illinois is an extremely unlikeable person with ZERO redeeming qualities.

A waste of precious oxygen

12.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she’s trolling don and the moss clan with the Donny dress up stuff.

13.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/9/2021, 06:30 PM) 
    I’ve actually always thought that Jen was the one who wanted a divorce. She thought that Don was the root of all her problems, thanks to Glennon, but nope, the problem is Jen.

Yes there is a good pocket of us here who've always thought Jen shitquoted herself into a divorce

I didn’t word that properly. I should have said it confirmed it for me. I always thought she Glennon’d her way out of marriage

as someone pointed out she’s quoting Untamed with that crap about being herself as a kid then doing what society expected of her. she’s never been happy, can’t figure out why, and assumed it must be Don’s fault. and yes she’ll end up in the same situation years from now with a different guy because she’s permanently miserable

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 10/1/2021, 00:30) 

ShitquotingHerselfIntoADivorceLikeJen :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

15.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    What does a real divorce coach teach you? To look at yourself and see how you contributed to the demise (not take the blame but admit you did wrong too). Then FIX IT for yourself so history doesn’t repeat itself.

But VictimLikeJen is always blameless. She couldn't possibly have done anything ever to contribute to the downfall...

(PS: Don, this is advice for you too.)

887 replies since 5/1/2021, 01:46   102289 views