NamastayInMeTimeLikeJen Pt 209

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 1/9/2021, 05:22 PM) 
    I don't care that the kid is in a dress,(he may or may not hate that she shared these private moments with the entire world someday), but just look at her empty and depressing home😶

Proof that she put 0% practical thought into buying this house. She must be waiting on more Ross $$ so she can fill it with oversized couches. Such a dumb waste of space! Who wants to live in a giant empty echo chamber? If she actually gave a shit about her kids and she really is waiting on a chunk of change/divorce settlement to buy more ugly furniture, then in the meantime she could buy a cheap bouncy house or something to put in there to keep them entertained. I guess it's easier to navel gaze if you stick your kids in front of the TV all day.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AlohaSpicoli @ 1/9/2021, 05:54 PM) 
    QUOTE (Single and Sad @ 1/9/2021, 05:22 PM) 
    I don't care that the kid is in a dress,(he may or may not hate that she shared these private moments with the entire world someday), but just look at her empty and depressing home😶

Proof that she put 0% practical thought into buying this house. She must be waiting on more Ross $$ so she can fill it with oversized couches. Such a dumb waste of space! Who wants to live in a giant empty echo chamber? If she actually gave a shit about her kids and she really is waiting on a chunk of change/divorce settlement to buy more ugly furniture, then in the meantime she could buy a cheap bouncy house or something to put in there to keep them entertained. I guess it's easier to navel gaze if you stick your kids in front of the TV all day.

She doesn't need half that house. What 6 bedrooms? She could get by with 3 or 4. Two livingrooms? Why. So much wasted space...and cold and hospital-like.

3.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62001712

887 replies since 5/1/2021, 01:46   102476 views