LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1. Narcissism101
        +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 14/1/2021, 05:47) 
    Jen, the queen of kindness and giving, couldn’t even be bothered to like Kristina’s wedding post on IG. I scrolled down through many of Kristina’s IG posts and Jen hadn’t liked any that I saw. I thought she was all about community and supporting each other. I guess all her time and energy are expended on liking and sharing 💩quotes.

Maybe she was pissed about the sudden change in venue and not being able to attend after all?

QUOTE (Oh My Goodness Gracie @ 14/1/2021, 08:01) 
    Forgive me, I haven't read every post, but her IG post, what is she talking about when she refers to her "business", and if something doesn't come from her, they don't know. What in the hell does that mean?

It means I didn’t tell you I traveled because I didn’t want you to know that. But some people put two and two together and figured it out, and alluded to it in the comments. Now everyone suspects that and wants to know where I went and I’m very angry about the whole thing. Just shut up and only comment on what I tell you about and let me keep my secrets!!!!!

QUOTE (Lauralie @ 14/1/2021, 11:17) 
    Also : why does she insist on making VEGAN cookies but also cooks chicken? In her mind, is she a chicken and eggs’ eating vegan (since she bakes vegan????). I mean I am beyond confused.

She insists on showing us what a good vegan she is for months. And then suddenly she shows us how to make chicken dinner. No explanation.

That would be pot stirrer Jen in action.

QUOTE (Snark Week @ 14/1/2021, 13:17) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 1/13/2021, 10:29 PM) 
    I watched Star of May video
    It sounded like original plan was to elope to California
    Then 2 days before they left decided to stay and do a super small wedding at a cabin
    Doesn’t sound like you’d invite a person halfway across USA to that

Star of May said in that video that after they decided to cancel the bigger wedding they wanted it to be just the two of them at the cabin. I don't think anyone was there.

So maybe Jen got pissed about not having a real social event to attend with real people, so she kept her reservation and went to the original destination anyway, just to get away since Don had the kids. And if it was California, where things are pretty shut down I think, it makes sense that she couldn’t even use a hotel gym and could only do yoga on the app. Probably flew her drone and hiked but can’t show is that because it would give away her travel.

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109330 views