« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't watch this latest video. I got about 5 mins in and my partner is questioning me so hard 😂😂😂 She's such a new age woo dipshit. I'll attempt the rest another day when he's busy OMG.

I've never known anyone to keep empty rooms in a house. Certainly not the main living room. Everyone can come up with a couch or table or something. A beanbag? It's so weird to show off a ballet studio empty room.

2.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What Jen said: “...societal pressure, cultural conditioning, yada, yada, yada”

What Jen meant: “I saw other adults socializing and doing something with their lives...and it made forever-five-year-old me feel awkward...so I became a busy bee, buzzing through my days making mountains out of molehills. I also made spinach squares, sent formal invitations to family dinners, and bought extravagant gifts with my gaslighting cager’s money. Now that he left me, I’m free to indulge my every whim, buy all the things for ME, eat all the chocolate, and exercise like a maniac. I’M FREE TO BE MEEEEEEEE!!!”

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 10/1/2021, 01:34) 
    I can’t say anything about the tree—ours is still up—husband looks sad every time I mention taking it down. I did get the other Christmas decor down already. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Same. The world is dark and shitty and I like my tree. It cheers me up. So I left it up because I’m a freethinking adult who realizes that there are no rules about these things. I took off the decorations (and the rest of the house is back to normal) so, tada, now it can be winter decor until at least the end of lockdown where I live. Instant cheer.

She’s said multiple times how much she’ll miss the tree and decorations... so leave them up a bit longer, dipshit. For all of her “do what makes you happy” preaching, she’s certainly incapable of doing what makes her happy if it doesn’t fit her stringent Groundhog Day schedule.

It’s so barren in there, I’d much prefer she leave up every single decoration than to go back to the even emptier house she had before.

4.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 1/10/2021, 02:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 10/1/2021, 01:47) 
    She may be quoting Glennon, but Glennon stole it from Sarah Ban Breathnach. Here is one of her dailies:

Once upon a time your trusted yourself.
    Today, try to find a photograph of yourself when you were about ten. Make sure you're smiling. Put it in a pretty frame and place it on your dressing table, desk, or in your illustrated discovery journal and look at it every day, Send love to that young girl. Try to travel back in time and imagination. See yourself at ten: at home, at school, and at play. Where did you live? Can you see your house or apartment, and the street? Walk through the rooms in your childhood home. What did your bedroom look like? Who were your friends? Did you have a best pal? Who was she? How did you play? What was your favorite color in the Crayola pack? Did you play a musical instrument? Who was your favorite doll? Can you recall the scent of Play-Doh? What were your favorite foods? What subject did you like best in fifth grade? Can you remember? Try to recall yourself at ten in your daily dialogue pages.
    Have fun with this exercise because age ten was probably the last time you trusted your instincts. You didn't listen to the opinions of your mother, your sister, or your friends because you had your own.
    ...I remind myself that once upon a time, I trusted my instincts. You did, too. Once upon a time there weren't second and third guesses. It can be that way again.
    Try to contact the girl you once were. She's all grown up now. She's your authentic self and she's waiting to remind you beautiful, accomplished and extraordinary you really are...

Glennon, like Jen, hasn't got an original thought in her brain.
    Glennon, like Jen, gets her success by stealing from others.

Why do all these “gurus” assume that we are all like them? I have never had a problem expressing my opinion, saying “no,” or a host of other things that these gurus say apparently every woman struggles with. 🤷‍♀️

That is so true, but I also just was a mess as a little girl. I never thought I was good enough and I was a chubby child. Everyone in my life pointed it out to me. It didn't last, and I remain a low weight, low bone density (there is a connection there) older woman. I wasn't all self assured prior to 10 years old. I was living my life as a chubby kid who was crushed by the boot of all the other kids and adults who saw me as chubby. Good for Jen that she felt fine then, but we all don't live the same life. I found out how to self starve early in high school and became outstandingly popular for that with a nice face and cute hair, and bagged a super popular soccer player who went to Harvard. I ended up dumping him six years later, but life is so complicated for all of us. Her saying that all women should feel their full selves at under 10 is silly, because I actually started to feel my full self after 40. I have only improved into my fifties. I get that others don't feel this way, but I am not a follower of Glennon.

5.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her 2012 Christmas Eve video popped up last night and it was startling to see all the gifts and overfilled stockings she had for Jill, Bob (Gravy) Scott, (brother) Beverly, (s-I-l) Jaidyn and Emma (nieces) and then to compare them to the paltry sprinkle of bs gifts and dime store shit she bought for her own children.

I want to throat punch her.

6.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DisneyPrincess @ 10/1/2021, 02:42) 
    I've never known anyone to keep empty rooms in a house. Certainly not the main living room. Everyone can come up with a couch or table or something. A beanbag? It's so weird to show off a ballet studio empty room.

That house is entirely too big for one adult and two small kids that are only there half the time. But I suppose it’s smart for Jen “I Couldn’t Resist” Moss to have her money locked up in real estate, otherwise she’d blow it all on bujo journals, shit quote shirts and junk she doesn’t even want from TJ’s.

7.     +37   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Who wants to tell her that her big first property tax bill is due in a couple months? At the new value of the house
    :smoking-smiley-face:

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/10/2021, 04:00 AM) 
    Who wants to tell her that her big first property tax bill is due in a couple months? At the new value of the house
    :smoking-smiley-face:

Fuck. In Illinois ... eeeek.

9.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think she probably doesn’t get anymore big money until RM 1 sells, so there won’t be anymore furniture until then.

I also think she has no idea how to furnish that house. It would be tough even for a professional because the layout is so stupid. The kitchen and breakfast nook are so crammed, but there’s way too much space in the living room.

She’s one person with two kids that she only has for a few hours a week, she never needed two living rooms (one of which is really the size of two living rooms) AND a finished basement. And a formal dining room that might get used twice a year.

That house was her first big “on my own” decision and it was a terrible choice.

10.     +40   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t even want to think of my life at 10. My mom was not doing well with her health. My dad had a gambling addiction, school was hard and i did not have many friends. At 54, i have made my own life choices to have a career, to have children. These were my choices. Society did not make decisions for me. I am strong and independent and i am proud of myself. GD has no idea what she is talking about.

11.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (somebunny @ 10/1/2021, 04:18) 
    I think she probably doesn’t get anymore big money until RM 1 sells, so there won’t be anymore furniture until then.

I also think she has no idea how to furnish that house. It would be tough even for a professional because the layout is so stupid. The kitchen and breakfast nook are so crammed, but there’s way too much space in the living room.

She’s one person with two kids that she only has for a few hours a week, she never needed two living rooms (one of which is really the size of two living rooms) AND a finished basement. And a formal dining room that might get used twice a year.

That house was her first big “on my own” decision and it was a terrible choice.

I don’t even understand the layout of the first floor. So the room with the tv and the fireplace is the family room? Off the kitchen, right? But do you have to walk through that space to get to the formal (empty) living room? Or is there another entry to that room. The room with the tv and fireplace is such a weird layout.

12.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen really needs to do some work on individual accountability (in fairness so does a very large portion of the world these days).

Stop blaming everyone and everything for your shit choices in life.

13.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    i feel like I have so much to say about this video and the stories today

- Christmas is still up. She absolutely didn't go anywhere when her kids were gone. It's just more evidence are LAZY she is
    - Does she DO ANYTHING WITH THESE KIDS beside cook the same tired meals and put the TV on?? What the actual fuck is so tired from doing all day with them?? I am deeply furious over this for some reason
    How about some Crafts?! Play-DO?? Coloring?? Hide N Seek?
    - I really can't stand privileged white women joking about 2021 already being sh*t show. Please shut the hell up. You have *literally* no idea what it is even going on, what it means, and so on.

14.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I cant believe all that Christmas crap is still up. I homeschool a 14 yearold and 6 yearold, work part time, and my husband works a ton. Mine has been down for a longgggggggggg time and I don't really get a break. She is so lazy

15.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Give Jen a break, she needs to unpack from her trip before putting away Christmas decorations :b_wink:

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109331 views