« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 9/1/2021, 23:53) 
    Give Jen a break, she needs to unpack from her trip before putting away Christmas decorations :b_wink:

:thumbs-up: Longchamp

2.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok now I’m convinced that she put those lobby chairs in front of the TV so the kids couldn’t cuddle or be all over her. They’re overriding her settings

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 10/1/2021, 05:07) 
    QUOTE (somebunny @ 10/1/2021, 04:18) 
    I think she probably doesn’t get anymore big money until RM 1 sells, so there won’t be anymore furniture until then.

I also think she has no idea how to furnish that house. It would be tough even for a professional because the layout is so stupid. The kitchen and breakfast nook are so crammed, but there’s way too much space in the living room.

She’s one person with two kids that she only has for a few hours a week, she never needed two living rooms (one of which is really the size of two living rooms) AND a finished basement. And a formal dining room that might get used twice a year.

That house was her first big “on my own” decision and it was a terrible choice.

I don’t even understand the layout of the first floor. So the room with the tv and the fireplace is the family room? Off the kitchen, right? But do you have to walk through that space to get to the formal (empty) living room? Or is there another entry to that room. The room with the tv and fireplace is such a weird layout.

Another baker posted this sketch they made and I grabbed a screenshot because I didn’t understand the layout either.

87195A09-FF21-4F01-844D-C1C42E12B7F8

4.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    They NEVER use the breakfast nook so it’s hard to picture the layout.

Did we ever spy the Pottery Barn sectional from RM1 in the new house? I don’t want to give Missy any hope by viewing the listing to see if it’s in the staging photos

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/1/2021, 06:33) 
    They NEVER use the breakfast nook so it’s hard to picture the layout.

Did we ever spy the Pottery Barn sectional from RM1 in the new house? I don’t want to give Missy any hope by viewing the listing to see if it’s in the staging photos

I’m pretty sure it’s still there, part of the golf retreat/dude ranch decor.

6.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe the people she follows aren't out purchasing lounges and other furniture pieces so she doesn't know what to buy.

7.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title GoodOl'Suze! :lol: Applies to any thread, really - it's truly timeless :lol:

In terms of Christmas decorations - I don't have a problem with the average person keeping their Christmas decorations up - do whatever the heck you like, your home is your business. Put up Christmas decs in June if you want to!

But according to Jen, this stuff she shares online is her 'job'. Her 'job' is apparently lifestyle Youtuber, influencer, person. Her channel is her job. Her Instagram is her job.

I follow other people on social media who's channel/IG is their job and let's compare them to Jen, shall we?

They put their Christmas decorations up in October/early November to inspire people following them to decide what they would want to do for Christmas. They share decoration tutorials and inspiration, they suggest things to do with the kids at Christmas, they share recipes for Christmas dinner or Christmas eve parties, they share outfit ideas for the holidays. They offer discounts that they've negotiated with suppliers so you can get stuff for Christmas cheaper. And like a magazine that comes out a month before the actual month it refers to - it's there to offer inspiration and ideas for you, the consumer.

These people take their job as an influencer and lifestyle social media persona seriously by actually doing the work to give their followers what they want.

Jen does whatever she feels like whenever she feels like it, doesn't care what her followers think (and in fact, regularly chastises them for having opinions), lazily half-decorates her house for Christmas, and then can't be bothered to take down the decorations in mid-January. Remember - she calls this her JOB.

I have no issue with people in the privacy of their own homes painting every room fluorescent yellow if they want to. But Jen is a lazy house-bound hermit who can't even honour the thing she has decided is her job in order to avoid criticism for doing nothing and milking her ex-husband's pay cheque. We all know why she has procrastinated over a whole list of things - not clearing out RM1, not unpacking, not organising her office properly, not finishing off DIY, not taking down the Christmas decorations. It's because she's prioritising over-exercising and 'leaning into' more and more selfish pursuits. She doesn't care about her followers and her channel and IG are only her job when it suits her to say that.

8.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ours Christmas stuff is still up and the tree. Especially this year. We are all home bound and virtual. Nothing outside of the home to do besides grocery shop. Each depressing, dark and wet ( literally) day is ground hog day. My Xmas tree lights in the evening are my Happiness/ light at the moment. I guess if one lived in California Arizona or Florida it would be a different feeling since it be sunny and warm can do a lot outside. But I told my husband we’re keeping our tree up until March.

9.     +42   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    See how long til this gets deleted from her video:

3361B373-83FE-42D8-A726-AA280C4A6E909AAFF910-572F-4847-8B6D-1065C20D7314A6C8D164-DECF-461E-B782-08895EBBDAA4619558FC-6118-409C-81CF-C75C1BF9A2A7F6FBF198-D191-431A-97B3-3019FC15A72FED55D00A-5904-4361-8C92-59CEBED3B9C7
    Attached Image
    6BA9B03D-5515-4DEE-9DA7-CDDA513FE61D

10.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s a shame that thoughtful comment is going to get lost in the sea of nonsense “OMG YOUR VIDEO IS PROFOUND.”

The difference between her old videos and now is that now she’s doing even less than she was doing when she was married.

11.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :crying: This title is not only funny, it's the story of Jen's life!

12.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s already up and sucking Chrissy’s dick
    Attached Image
    DB01282B-E729-4049-AB95-B467982CDFFD

13.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That long, slightly waffly, comment is right though... what was wrong with Jen's life before? She had a life to envy... no responsibilities, 100% leisure time, and financial freedom. The only reason she's now divorced is because she wouldn't step up and take on proper housewife and mother responsibilities.

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Kelly is Jen’s Troll police 😂
    Attached Image
    427BB533-6465-416E-96F9-A49234C804AD

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes