LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1. Big Jen Boyles
        +24   Like  

User deleted

Getting back to the kids eating nothing but takeout. Long time watchers of Jen may remember that back then all she ever did was bake or make spinach squares. Not only did Don hold a full time job he also made her breakfast, lunch and dinner. They did take out or go out rather often but again he was the main cook in the house. She literally did nothing since she also had a cleaning lady, a gardener, pick up dry cleaning service, etc.

2. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +14   Like  

User deleted

It pains me to say this because it sounds so Ross-ish, but my husband and I are in the 1%. We have a beautiful house, but I'd like to think that we aren't showy and come off as pretty down-to-earth. We have money to spend on things as we want, but we aren't wiping our butts with $100 bills or anything. Plus, I don't want our kids to grow up to be entitled spoiled brats.

TBH I feel like most people with money do not flaunt it.

As far as the photo ops with Donny, as others said, she always has an agenda. She's trying to come off as a good mom to someone somewhere whom she believes is watching- whether it is us, Don, Suze, her parents... Who knows... but it sure as shirt (reference to The Good Place for anyone who watched) isn't genuine.

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 12/1/2021, 07:16) 
    but we aren't wiping our butts with $100 bills or anything.

Now that's disappointing. :snickering: :flcvoy01:

4.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    You are so correct. I married into a nice situation with husband and inlaws in 1% catagory (the inlaws fly on private planes, house in aspen, california and florida , etc) and aside from those things they are not flashy. Rolling in the money but lol my father in law had a rav4 he drove around when I first married my husband and dressed like the yard worker I was like are you serious?! But that goes to show it isnt all about flashy. In my experience if someone has to flaunt things it usually means it isnt as good as it appears.

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Big Jen Boyles @ 12/1/2021, 12:58) 
    Getting back to the kids eating nothing but takeout. Long time watchers of Jen may remember that back then all she ever did was bake or make spinach squares. Not only did Don hold a full time job he also made her breakfast, lunch and dinner. They did take out or go out rather often but again he was the main cook in the house. She literally did nothing since she also had a cleaning lady, a gardener, pick up dry cleaning service, etc.

And she has an instant pot, she doesn’t even need to cook elaborate meals.
    She doesn’t even do “drop and go” meals.

6.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Now, now....she does make homemade pizza for them on Friday nights. She has to, because she has to knead the dough to get out her frustrations over comments that week from the bakery and the Jenions who don’t conform.

7.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    None of the Ross or Boyles home interiors - including the Utah home - look like anyone with money (or taste) live in them. They are all very mishmashed.

I have been watching old Fixer Upper episodes, and realized that none of the houses they work on are in the price range that Jen’s was, but the work is so much better and more functional for the homeowner. And the decorating was simple and not necessarily modern, but it always looked NICE. It’s not that hard.

I just really wish Jen would do something with that stupid house. Put some stuff on the wall, get rid of the dumb TV stand and put the TV somewhere that makes sense, at minimum.

In all honesty, I wish she’d move out to a place that fit her and the kids better, but she’s not smart enough to realize she made a terrible purchase, and just like the trash plates, she’s going to shoehorn their lives into that house rather than admit she’s wrong. It would be a financial loss to move, but it’s not like she’s not swimming in money as it is.

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi Bakers, been busy with life in the last few days. Did something new happen with Boring like Jen?

9.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 12/1/2021, 13:52) 
    Now, now....she does make homemade pizza for them on Friday nights. She has to, because she has to knead the dough to get out her frustrations over comments that week from the bakery and the Jenions who don’t conform.

Don’t forget that she also has to stare at the camera as she’s kneading the dough—that’s a very important step.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just here to say that Jen sucks in all ways, and it scares me when she films herself with Dawny like that. Oof.

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (divorcelikejagger @ 1/12/2021, 06:32 AM) 
    You are so correct. I married into a nice situation with husband and inlaws in 1% catagory (the inlaws fly on private planes, house in aspen, california and florida , etc) and aside from those things they are not flashy. Rolling in the money but lol my father in law had a rav4 he drove around when I first married my husband and dressed like the yard worker I was like are you serious?! But that goes to show it isnt all about flashy. In my experience if someone has to flaunt things it usually means it isnt as good as it appears.

I know a family for many years who are true 1%ers-multi millionaires
    they own a private jet & several homes and had a TV show

The Rosses are NOT in that category

12.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen needs Donny back in the Montessori day care so they can finish potty training him for her.

13.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 12/1/2021, 09:42) 
    Jen needs Donny back in the Montessori day care so they can finish potty training him for her.

I hope he explodes all over the empty house.

14. MrArthurRadley
        +8   Like  

User deleted

(Sorry if already mentioned)
    Someone in comments suggested Jen make a video of herself reviewing and reflecting on her old MHWL videos.

And this:
    Sassy Massy- WTF did I just watch from 25:10 onwards? Whatever you're on...I want some 😂😂

Pretty Neat Living
    Just high on life, my friend

15.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Told you "my friend" means "fuck you". :D

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109264 views