LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm surprised she has not posted a stern lecture on IG to all those despicable Jenions. How very dare they call her out.

Maybe she is trying to calm down before she does a video, so she can pretend she has not seen the comments and carry on as normal.
    Still think there will be her passive aggressive, hateful sweet words included when she does though.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GurninglikeJen @ 1/12/2021, 08:53 AM) 
    I'm surprised she has not posted a stern lecture on IG to all those despicable Jenions. How very dare they call her out.

Maybe she is trying to calm down before she does a video, so she can pretend she has not seen the comments and carry on as normal.
    Still think there will be her passive aggressive, hateful sweet words included when she does though.

We can only hope it is a TrashGate barely concealed Jen volcano.

3.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 1/12/2021, 11:50 AM) 
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 1/12/2021, 08:43 AM) 
    Hope she looks at her Breathe bracelet and remembers to breathe.

No wonder Jen doesn’t have the time to upload anything, she has a busy schedule of breathing, forgetting to breathe, reminding herself to breathe. Trusting, massaging her TRUST trinket so she remembers to trust, drinking trust tea. Thanking veterans. Being gentle, and most importantly, a tight schedule of self care.

don’t forget that she spends all day every day thinking about releasing relationships that are not rooted in mutual care and respect

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/12/2021, 08:56 AM) 
    No wonder Jen doesn’t have the time to upload anything, she has a busy schedule of breathing, forgetting to breathe, reminding herself to breathe. Trusting, massaging her TRUST trinket so she remembers to trust, drinking trust tea. Thanking veterans. Being gentle, and most importantly, a tight schedule of self care.

don’t forget that she spends all day every day thinking about releasing relationships that are not rooted in mutual care and respect

Such a Busy Bee. She really should consider making a YT channel named this. Oh. Right.

5.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    [QUOTE=somebunny,12/1/2021, 13:53 ?t=62001712&st=315#entry449408706

In all honesty, I wish she’d move out to a place that fit her and the kids better, but she’s not smart enough to realize she made a terrible purchase, and just like the trash plates, she’s going to shoehorn their lives into that house rather than admit she’s wrong. It would be a financial loss to move, but it’s not like she’s not swimming in money as it is.
    [/QUOTE]

Oh she’s smart enough to know it wasn’t a great choice of house, and that her motivation in choosing that one at that price was SO misguided, but Jen will never, NEVER admit she goofed. She will die on that hill, so instead of sucking it up and moving to one better suited to her, she pours energy into trying to convince herself that she loves it.

QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 12/1/2021, 17:50) 

Forgive me for nitpicking but Jen does not thank veterans, she just thinks about them every day. To actually thank them would be far too much effort for overburdened Jen.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/12/2021, 09:04 AM) 
    Over $558K annually is 1% in IL

What is the US top 1 percent?
    Annual income required to be in the top 1 percent: $700,800. Average annual income of the top 1 percent: $2.52 million.

So the Millionaire family I know are in the .01%, I guess
    The inside décor of their 2 log cabin mansion retreats are mind blowing-far nicer that the Ross Log prison in Utah
    This summer the family retreated to the Wyoming one , every day Summer Camp came to the kids(masked instructor)-pasta making, pottery making , weaving-when i see their lives , I chuckle that some think The Rosses are uber rich

7.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    People please, she also thinks about her bestie from age 14, every dam day. Honestly, if I was as busy as Jen, I do not know how I would do laundry, put the beef stew makings in the crock pot, make the bed with fresh sheets, walk to puppy, pick up my meds, go to the pot doc. and pick up DH from dropping his car off for service tomorrow. All that today, while breathing without intention, my body just breathes on its own. Tomorrow I would love to also be a busy bee, but the dog has to go to the vet, the car needs to be picked up later and another dinner needs to be planned.

Could someone let me know how to squeeze in being gentle?

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 1/12/2021, 09:08 AM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 12/1/2021, 17:50) 

Forgive me for nitpicking but Jen does not thank veterans, she just thinks about them every day. To actually thank them would be far too much effort for overburdened Jen.

I will be calling upon Vincente, mid-pandemic, to come and build two walls around th|A|nk. I might have said THINK, and thousands of people noted it as THINK, but I am now perfectly willing to claim I said THANK, and I defy you to say anything further lest I unleash my fury upon you. You hater!!!

😂

9.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 12/1/2021, 17:43) 
    QUOTE (Keniero @ 1/12/2021, 10:39 AM) 
    In all of the chaos of the world, I sure hope Jen remembers to be gentle with herself.

Hope she looks at her Breathe bracelet and remembers to breathe.

I have mixed emotions about that. (Too mean? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic )

10.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Keniero @ 1/12/2021, 05:39 PM) 
    In all of the chaos of the world, I sure hope Jen remembers to be gentle with herself.

In these times of uncertainty, one thing will remain constant Jen will always be gentle with herself. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

11.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm still shocked Don doesnt make her get all the crap out of the old house. There's no good reason it should still be there if it's not stuff being used to stage.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/1/2021, 17:56) 

She also has to think about her childhood friend. I don't know how she does it all!

ETA: Jenuinely, beat me to it 😉

Edited by HappiestAlone - 1/12/2021, 07:08 PM

13.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (aleighjc @ 1/12/2021, 11:52 AM) 
    I'm still shocked Don doesnt make her get all the crap out of the old house. There's no good reason it should still be there if it's not stuff being used to stage.

Thats how easy Jen's life is.

-More than a year to move out of old home,
    -Don fully paid for her new home,
    -sending her kids to school so that she can have her Me time,
    -has 5 hours free to exercise and still not happy with her body,
    -spends time reading a book about Orgasms and searching for real dicks
    -buys the most expensive groceries but still makes the worst looking food.

But still she isn't happy. Nothing can make her happy. And thats the most entertaining thing about her. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Jen is VERY quiet today. Do we think:
    A. Donnys teacher planned a lot of zoom activities that Jen has to supervise or
    B. She caught up reading comments about her last video and is pacing the house, fuming, and frantically searching for appropriate shit quotes to scold with
    C. Answer B above but switched to filming a scolding video to unleash her fury

Edited by Narcissism101 - 1/12/2021, 07:41 PM

15.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 12/1/2021, 19:32) 
    Jen is VEEY quiet today. Do we think:
    A. Donnys teacher planned a lot of zoom activities that Jen has to supervise or
    B. She caught up reading comments about n her last video and is pacing the house, fuming, and frantically searching for appropriate shit quotes to scold with
    C. Answer B above but switched to filming a scolding video to unleash her fury

She’s very busy thinking about the veterans. :6792:

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109264 views