LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The one and only thing that has caged Jen, is having kids and the responsibility of being a mother. That’s it. There’s nothing else about her old life that put constraints on her. Nothing. No. Thing.

But she will never admit that. So it’s shitquotes and vagueness about being held prisoner.

2.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whenever someone says "bla bla, my friend" I read that as "bla bla, fuck you".

3.     +50   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    The short answer, Ari, is kids. That was the caging problem. They’re out of her (three) hairs 50% of the time now. That’s the difference. That’s the change. The only change.

4.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have pages to catch-up on. But, I am so mad at little Ms. Jennifer L. Moiles Boyles Ross Moss! I had to be up early today and was having insomnia. Figured, I would space out to her New Year's b.s. That damn video had me so wound-up that forget sleeping, I was eating handfuls of Lucky Charms straight from the box at 3 a.m. 4 a.m. 5 a.m. :whipping:

5.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/1/2021, 01:53) 
    Was that a 30-minute SNL skit I just watched? ‘Cause there’s nothing funnier than listening to words of “wisdom” coming from the mouth of a totally self-absorbed, smug bitch who wouldn’t recognize a hard day’s work, a struggle, or an act of giving if it smacked her square in her ugly face.

As for her worse-than-prison divorce experience, the difficulty was when she heard the word “no”. Princess doesn’t like that word.

💯 agree

I thought the same thing - who is this woman to sit and pontificate about anything in that arrogant, low, sing song voice. She has never had a job, she’s never had to budget, she’s never had to figure things out. She’s a self obsessed immature moron.

The reason I watched her ... it was fun viewing someone in my age range and from my area who was married to a loving, young millionaire who handed the world to her while she vacationed and shopped. It was an escape. Like someone said here once - accessible luxury - the mind blowing ability to go to target and Disney without a budget.

Her new, draining life is not watchable. And everything she posts with her kids is forced. It’s forced today on Instagram stories. Donnie is running around in a dress and she’s on the couch looking exhausted with a pinched smile.

She exercises to escape her life, her lack of maturity and depth is so evident in her constantly posting those useless quotes instead of living a life. She’s a child and the only fault Don has in this is not getting a babysitter to babysit the mother of his children who refused to grow up and take on some responsibility because it cut into her me time.

6.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The comments between her and CA—“amazing work, my friend” — “thank you friend” —Who talks like that??? I mean, friends know they’re friends without being told...don’t they? Which just shows the superficiality of their “friendship”. It’s really for show...look who my “important” friend is. 🤮

As for Jen’s self-inflicted caging...oh well. She made a choice, got what was most important out of the deal (great thread title, btw!), and now there are consequences. Granted, the consequences were minimal (a few hours a week of negligent babysitting) in exchange for a million dollar home and a large monthly allowance, plus whatever she gets to keep of the money Don saved.

She. Is. Worthless.

7. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 1/10/2021, 04:21 PM) 
    The comments between her and CA—“amazing work, my friend” — “thank you friend” —Who talks like that??? I mean, friends know they’re friends without being told...don’t they? Which just shows the superficiality of their “friendship”. It’s really for show...look who my “important” friend is. 🤮

As for Jen’s self-inflicted caging...oh well. She made a choice, got what was most important out of the deal (great thread title, btw!), and now there are consequences. Granted, the consequences were minimal (a few hours a week of negligent babysitting) in exchange for a million dollar home and a large monthly allowance, plus whatever she gets to keep of the money Don saved.

She. Is. Worthless.

My friends will often say, "Thank you, Friend" or "I love you, Friend" to me. However, I'd like to think it comes from a genuine place being that 1) we actualy know each other IRL, 2) we aren't selfish a-holes who are gentle with ourselves and 3) we don't have fake relationships where we profit off each other.

8.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    “Friend” is influencer speak. It’s to let the peasants in the comments know why they choose to respond to that person and not everyone. They must learn it at linkwhore camp.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok... the IG "remember the mountains" voice is just creepy.

10. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +16   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/10/2021, 04:43 PM) 
    “Friend” is influencer speak. It’s to let the peasants in the comments know why they choose to respond to that person and not everyone. They must learn it at linkwhore camp.

Jen uses it in the same way annoying girls toss around the fact that they have a boyfriend and they want everyone to know it.

Jen wants everyone to know that she has a friend. :lol:

11.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :goodbye_smiley_emoticon: Jen! Piss off, friend!

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 1/10/2021, 05:53 AM) 
    Give Jen a break, she needs to unpack from her trip before putting away Christmas decorations :b_wink:

And the happy birthday banner; she took that down and I'm sure it exhausted her. She has to be gentle with herself after completing that monumental task, people!

13.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet CC took the banner down :snickering:

14.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 1/10/2021, 09:50 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/10/2021, 04:43 PM) 

Jen uses it in the same way annoying girls toss around the fact that they have a boyfriend and they want everyone to know it.

Jen wants everyone to know that she has a friend. :lol:

Spot on. Same thing with mysterious "J" Jeanette

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/1/2021, 16:21) 

She. Is. Worthless.

It reminds me of how the political news shows hand off the show to the next anchor. Chris Cuomo to Don Lemon or Chris Hayes to Rachel Maddow. People in real life shouldn’t talk like that. It’s robotic sounding.

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109331 views