LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How exactly is Jen a responsible member of a community?

2.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    She has been smugly preening about her uselessness for over a decade. This will never change. She is an empty headed dolt.

3.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg. Jen pontificating about education is too much. Two of our kids are teacher-heroes and have been given up so much for their students at PUBLIC schools. Private schools are fine but don't you dare start with that, Jen. Hello!!!! Education has been a HUGE priority for most families for a VERY long time. You are so ignorant. I can't even....

4.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Capture

Capture

5.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    She said herself her COVID testS were negative. She went through the drive thru. She didn’t lick the barista who handed her a cup while wearing a mask and was more than an arms distance away. Donny was in the back seat, nowhere near the barista.

Target pickup rules in my IL area: open your trunk and tell the pickup code on your phone to the person who places them in your trunk. There is zero face to face interaction with them.

6. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 13/1/2021, 17:02) 
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 13/1/2021, 16:45) 
    I see this a little differently. Jen doesn’t think of herself as a mother. She’s a highly paid part time babysitter.

I think this is all about Jennifer, as everything is, and slamming HER parents. I’m sure they are disappointed in her for busting up her marriage. Especially, after reading a stupid book and making up all this nonsense.

Good point. Maybe her mom has been criticizing her guitar playing and singing voice :snickering:

lol.
    But seriously, I would love to know what her parents ‘expected’ of her life. Her being married and wearily was probably a feather in their cap.

7.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 13/1/2021, 17:44) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 13/1/2021, 17:02) 
    Good point. Maybe her mom has been criticizing her guitar playing and singing voice :snickering:

lol.
    But seriously, I would love to know what her parents ‘expected’ of her life. Her being married and wearily was probably a feather in their cap.

She’s never once mentioned them having misgivings about marrying Don (young or otherwise).

But I’m thinking her giving up on dance etc may have been a disappointment to her theatrical family.

8.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (Seasonal Gal @ 13/1/2021, 16:32) 
    I love when Donny says “too many” when she held up the 2 lotions. :hearty-laugh:

I wonder if he heard that from his daddy!
    :snickering:

9.     +24   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    92F34C99-3C84-4C19-AAB2-536503D290FC90B18BE0-E7A4-4E71-93FC-69E9585BFCD2

10.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    OK, going in to watch video... BUT!

I saw this mornings IG stories with her walking Donny and Winnie. First, Donny was *walking* and not in a wagon. Awesome but where's the new scooter??

Second... that was a HELLA busy road and if I am not mistaken she had Donny on the outside next to the road and Winnie on the inside. Yes, I know, Winnie on a leash so she had more free range. But I don't think I have ever walked with my children on a road, much less one that sounded like a highway, and had them on the outside. I thought that was an innate mom thing??

Ok, rewatched, it's hard to tell. Maybe it's me assuming that Jen would do that. I don't know why. Huh.

11.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JENSEYEBROW @ 13/1/2021, 14:37) 
    I had covid and my kids did too they are still distance learning. It's actually nice to have my daughter home. But whatever Jen hates anyone messing up me time

When I look back at 2020, I’m so thankful for all the extra family time because of COVID. I have older kids, &, every year, I realize our time together as a family is getting shorter & shorter. So, when my big kids had to come home & do all their college classes online, it was a gift of extra time for us.

However, that said, I commented more than once to my husband that, while we were having so much fun w/ our older kids, I’d hate to have been at home w/ no where to go w/ very young kids who couldn’t entertain themselves.

12.     +22   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She did not look or sound happy in that video at all. To me it seemed like she was trying to hold in tears or anger or both during her speech at the start. No Jen, it's not the video they disliked, it's your shit darling.

Her impatience when cooking started to show with CC. I felt for CC in that vlog, asking to join in seemed so pitiful. My kids would have just done it no need to seek permission.

13.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Video basically confirms she traveled. She got a COVID test right before Christmas, most places require one within 72 hours if they require one. She got one the week after. It’s transparent.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The kids are so going to camp this summer
    All day, sleep over camp - pandemic or not

15.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    To have Donny out of the house walking the street is inexcusable. She does not know if he is positive or not. She would have said if she did.

He back garden is plenty big enough for him and Winnie to be in for fresh air and exercise. I dont know if she is just so fucking entitled or as thick as shit.

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109327 views