LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 1/13/2021, 06:26 PM) 
    Her kid is supposed to be home under quarantine but she can do all this in one day...

100% kids were at Don's last night through this morning. And she verified that by saying 'I have Donny home all day, during the day' or some sort of collection of words in her latest video.

QUOTE (RossManor2.0 @ 1/13/2021, 06:30 PM) 
    I’ve been team travel - spa, but to me the double covid tests (when she was supposedly alone for 10 days), confirms it.

Between the tests, the pedi and brow wax, looking (slightly) slimmer even when she wasn’t doing 3 peloton classes in a day...

My guess: she was doing ~ lots of yoga ~ and probably sweating out the pre-Christmas sugarfest in a sauna. Her “hearty meals” were probably a detox/cleanse program prepared by a dietitian/chef.

100%

Also, there are days she can't be bothered with dinner so there is Micro Mac. I'd like to know what those days consist of that she can't be bothered. Really, Jen.

2.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    So, to be clear, Donny is potentially carrying the virus and he is still in contact with his sister, who is continuing to attend preschool, and with Don, who, I am guessing, has maintained his busy schedule of dad bod shedding (apartment complex gym?) ?

3.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    We had an issue in my area with working people being unable to get quick testing due to all of the worried well and travelers hogging up the appointments.

4.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Not Jenfending or Donfending, but we have some weird guidelines for quarantining. I'm in Illinois. We had a local daycare have a positive case for the 3/4 year old class. The students were sent home to quarantine, but no one else in the family was required to quarantine, per the local health department. The mom, dad, sister (6) and brother (9) were still allowed to go about their normal socially distant lifestyle. Which meant work at home for the mom and go into the office for the dad. The other kids attended school. It makes no sense, because I guarantee you that you can't social distance a 3 year old in a house. It just doesn't happen.

5.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (planner_rennalp @ 13/1/2021, 18:15) 
    Sorry if this already been covered here ad nauseam but Why is the majority of her thumbnail photos her with her eyes closed or looking down? Is this all part of her being gentle with herself?

It’s all part of her being an obnoxious asshole.

People should realize that when we (or at least, I) snark, it’s in reference to Jen and Jen only. No one is saying anyone is a shitty parent for sending their kids to daycare. We are saying JEN is a shitty mother for sending her kids to daycare full-time 1) during a pandemic 2) when she is a SAHM 3) when her very young kids already spend half their lives away from her 4) there is literally nothing productive she NEEDS during their time at the soup kitchen.

If the above points also apply to you then I’m judging your decision-making too :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

6.     +48   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So maybe I’m just old-fashioned, but all that ranting she did at the beginning about what schools should be teaching children - community involvement, responsibility, stewardship, citizenship, blah, blah, blah...

Isn’t that what parents should be teaching their children?

Why is it the responsibility of teachers to make good citizens?

Wouldn’t teachers’ jobs be a whole lot easier if parents actually demonstrated & fostered & taught their kids how to be good citizens?

Jen, everything you said is YOUR job as a parent.

7.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I think most smart people substitute their own common sense decision making. Yetta, you're right about how contradictory the various state guidelines have been.

8.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I had a covid test before Christmas. I was sneezing a lot" *weird Glennon smirk*

Ok, nice lie. So she DID travel.

WHO is this hermit impacting? If she got Covid only her kids and then Don would be in danger.

"There's no peace!" Lmao she's mad and longing for ME time.

Ok does she hear herself? She sounds insane. "That's how we handle distance learning with my 2 year old. He has a few zoom meetings"
    Um why is your TWO! year old in school in the first place? Just admit it's daycare.

Not the 2 year old clocking Jen's excessive shopping. "That was too many"

:hearty-laugh:

CC asking if she can join them is so sad.

God, she is such a sad, miserable lazy person.

9.     +31   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I think lessening the burden to teachers and students of classroom crowding during a pandemic by keeping your kids at home is a great lesson in community support and love. Make room so the kids of actual productive people can be safer.

10.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wanted to smack her.
    Preaching about not prioritizing education.

Bish you totally wasted your education! Shut your pie hole and take two seats

Adding
    And what the hell does she know about what is taught in the public education system? NOTHING

11.     +29   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    My dad got his first shot today at the VA, and I'm so relieved. Still waiting on one for my mom, but she's not in the 75 plus category.

12.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 13/1/2021, 18:50) 
    "I had a covid test before Christmas. I was sneezing a lot" *weird Glennon smirk*

Ok, nice lie. So she DID travel.

For sure she lied, the sneezing excuse is just bad.
    If you are just sneezing and without a fever you shouldn’t even get a test.

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/13/2021, 06:45 PM) 
    Not Jenfending or Donfending, but we have some weird guidelines for quarantining. I'm in Illinois. We had a local daycare have a positive case for the 3/4 year old class. The students were sent home to quarantine, but no one else in the family was required to quarantine, per the local health department. The mom, dad, sister (6) and brother (9) were still allowed to go about their normal socially distant lifestyle. Which meant work at home for the mom and go into the office for the dad. The other kids attended school. It makes no sense, because I guarantee you that you can't social distance a 3 year old in a house. It just doesn't happen.

This is the case in my state as well. DH was exposed to COVID and had to quarantine. We were told the rest of us didn't have to quarantine. My oldest son was exposed to COVID at his job training program and was told to quarantine at home, while the rest of us didn't have to. Fortunately both times landed on a holiday week and we just used vacation time so we could all stay home. It just felt like the right thing to do. But technically it wasn't required.

14.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    all she does is bake with her kids
    that's all she knows how to do, and because then she can stuff her face

15.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To all the travel conspiracy theorists--no. She took a test BEFORE Christmas, then met with her parents and had the kids. She was with CC on the 27th so any test taken before then was moot. She did not travel outside of a day trip to a local spa.
    Jen is the definition of the worried well. A neurotic mess who needs lots of medical attention and therapy.

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109329 views