« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 1/10/2021, 09:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 10/1/2021, 18:28) 
    I think there is a chance that someone will attempt to marry our Jen. There are definitely men out there that can act anyway Jen wants them to act to get on the Don gravy train. Jen isn’t pretty, so that will cut way down on the tolerance for her sour personality, but I bet there is someone who just wants to Peloton all day without the pesky constraints of a job.

I don’t think Jen is messing with anyone broke. I think she got a settlement in addition to alimony, but I don’t think she’s going to date anyone who doesn’t have money regardless. She’s very calculating, in both senses of the word.

Valid point. I think her false sense of desirability will lead her astray. Maybe I just need there to be some comeuppance for her.

Kind of like the way Freckled Fox was a freshly minted widow and that slimy past boyfriend weaseled in, married her while he had a career, and then ditched that immediately to be supported by her YT channel, and any life insurance that was on tap.

2.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 10/1/2021, 18:36) 
    I don’t think Jen is messing with anyone broke. I think she got a settlement in addition to alimony, but I don’t think she’s going to date anyone who doesn’t have money regardless. She’s very calculating, in both senses of the word.

Valid point. I think her false sense of desirability will lead her astray. Maybe I just need there to be some comeuppance for her.

Kind of like the way Freckled Fox was a freshly minted widow and that slimy past boyfriend weaseled in, married her while he had a career, and then ditched that immediately to be supported by her YT channel, and any life insurance that was on tap.

I’m not familiar with that person, but I think Jen would rather be alone than support someone. She can barely take care of her kids. She may think she wants a stinky van life guy, but IRL she wants him to shower and get a job that gets him out of her hair and makes money to get her pretties. I think she wants to recreate her pre-kids relationship with Don.

3.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 1/10/2021, 09:42 AM) 

I’m not familiar with that person, but I think Jen would rather be alone than support someone. She can barely take care of her kids. She may think she wants a stinky van life guy, but IRL she wants him to shower and get a job that gets him out of her hair and makes money to get her pretties. I think she wants to recreate her pre-kids relationship with Don.

Everything you write is true. I just hope her need for real dick will be her downfall.

I put this in the same category as my hope PDQ will run afoul of the law and Don will be employed as a checkout clerk at Target, dealing with snotty Jen clones.

4.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen is the moocher, not the moochee. :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic
    She would have to do a major con job to win over a rich guy. But eventually he will open his eyes and leave dat ass just like Don. Jen destroyed her life. But she will never admit it, because she's a NarcissistLikeJen.

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 1/10/2021, 12:09 PM) 
    She would have to do a major con job to win over a rich guy. But eventually he will open his eyes and leave dat ass just like Don. Jen destroyed her life. But she will never admit it, because she's a NarcissistLikeJen.

Whatever she puts out on the internet will live forever. No guy will get involved with her if he sees her last 10 years on You Tube. She'd have to find someone who is clueless to the internet.

6.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 10/1/2021, 19:15) 

Whatever she puts out on the internet will live forever. No guy will get involved with her if he sees her last 10 years on You Tube. She'd have to find someone who is clueless to the internet.

She’ll have to date someone from the retirement home circle.

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Just the thought of Jen getting Freckle Fox’d makes me evil cackle.

8.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Our girl is not putting out for a broke ass D.

Gentlemen, if you want full time access to Dat Ass and those sexy bunions, you gotta show her the money! :flcvoy01:

9.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s not hot enough to bag a rich older guy. She’s not trophy wife material. And any guy willing to put up with her, is DEFINITELY looking for a trophy wife.

10.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/1/2021, 19:19) 
    She’s not hot enough to bag a rich older guy. She’s not trophy wife material. And any guy willing to put up with her, is DEFINITELY looking for a trophy wife.

She’s not hot enough to get a younger rich guy either, but older (with cataracts and hearing problems, perhaps?) seems more likely.

11.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How on Earth is she happier now? My God! She said in this video that once she posts her videos that she never goes back and rewatches any of them. I think if she had, she (maybe) would/could have picked up clues. I mean, I wish at times I could “go back” and see or hear where something began. She has ten years of her life that she could rewatch and determine when/where/how things went amiss! I know that having kids was not her life’s wish, but honestly, there was a simple fix for that. A nanny. And like has been said, those tough newborn and toddler years go by faster than you think. They had the money, and even the space in RM1, for a live in. She could have kept the husband that ( I think) adored her, kept his full salary (which we all know she adored) and gotten head pats for being a mom, and still kept her carefree life. If she was strategic and smart in filming, she could have head pats for doing and having it all. I just don’t get her manic exercising and then slogging about in a cold, empty echo chamber, whispery, deep diving in leaning, easing, gentle, breathing....I mean, WTF does all that shit talk mean, anyways? Aarrrggggghhhhh! I just want to shake her!

QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 10/1/2021, 19:15) 

And everyone around HIM would have to be clueless, as well. Odds are zilch.

12.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The Wookie

Moochee :hearty-laugh:

13.     +26   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exercise improves your mental health and Jen is already a cuckoo clock. Imagine how much nuttier she would be if she didn't exercise! :wacko:

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Surely one of her oh so loving and caring friends can send an unsuspecting cousin or brother or maybe even daddy her way?

Moocher not Moochee is also a great user name.

15.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 10/1/2021, 13:09) 

My mom would say Jen is a pointer, not a schlepper. :D

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109331 views