1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched Star of May video
    It sounded like original plan was to elope to California
    Then 2 days before they left decided to stay and do a super small wedding at a cabin
    Doesn’t sound like you’d invite a person halfway across USA to that

2.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Well, I cannot think of anything to snark (or even legitimately comment or opine about, lol) that has not already been covered. Except this: did y’all get a look at that lower lip on the IG scolding? I mean, it looked painfully huge! It looked how I think I look when I get novacainc (sp?) at the dentist. Like it’s just hanging and swinging around down there. You actually only see her lower teeth when she is talking, never her upper teeth. It’s like her lower lip is so huge it pulls downward and bares her bottom teeth. Geezus. Ever since we started in on her lower lip recently, it’s all I can see when watching her. I then have to go back and watch a second time to actually listen. Once for video, once for audio. I have to stop this. One time is more than enough.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/1/2021, 04:07) 
    WatchingTheJenionsTurnMakesHerBloodBurnLikeJen

WithNostrilsAflareSheSpinsHerPelotonToNowhereLikeJen

HerLifeIsAMessButItsNoneOfYourBusinessLikeJen

DontYouCriticizeMyLiesLikeJen

SickOfTheGrossnessButItsNoneOfYourBusinessLikeJen

TimeForAScoldingBecauseYouGuessedWhatImWithholdingLikeJen

😂😂😂😂😂 classic!!

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/13/2021, 06:01 PM) 
    I am enjoying the visual of Jen getting TWO! covid test jabs up her flared nostrils.

Except you just know she did a shit job of a cheek swab and called it a day...'cuz...Jen

QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 1/13/2021, 06:46 PM) 
    RidingTheLongRoadToNowhereOnHerPelatonLikeJen

SheIsA RealNowhereGirlLikeJen

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/13/2021, 06:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/13/2021, 07:57 PM) 
    What’s roly poly gate????

Jen pretended that Charlotte rolled over when it was developmentally appropriate but when she was months away from any kind of movement. I don't remember exactly, but I believe she snap chatted immediately before & after the alleged roll but didn't catch the actual event, and then called CC her "roly poly baby" or something of the sort. It was like TWO! but for developmental milestones. Gaslighter.

You're such a ColdOne. I dig that about you.

5.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    There’s no way she went to a wedding. She wouldn’t do that even in a COVID free world. Any weddings she went to were Don’s friends and families.

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 1/13/2021, 07:23 PM) 
    Conspiracy theory on travel - would she have travelled to Utah to see Star of May get married? I watched Kristina's life update video and it seems she is very private on her personal life (how novel!)... not even showing the face of her husband for his privacy. She stated they were to wed in CA but the travel restrictions were too much so they married up at his family's cabin. She didn't say how last minute they changed plans but it was enough notice to get things done in Utah (I *think*, that's where she is right?) Do you think Jen went out there? She was stressed right before christmas acting like she had so much to do and couldn't get it all done, even the xmas wrapping. Maybe she was adjusting travel plans. Maybe she would have loved to share the trip except Kristina wanted it private and not shared on social media. I could totally see Suze letting her stay in her forever heart home while she was there, lighting fires and eating simple, hearty soup from the freezer.

None of your business!! :b_wink:

QUOTE (somebunny @ 1/13/2021, 07:24 PM) 
    The thing about what Jen posts NOT being content? She had TONS of possible content over the past year that she didn’t bother making videos of. Moving, setting up house, navigating divorce, buying and “renovating” a house, going to the orchard, flying back from Utah, finishing the stupid bookshelves, doing fun stuff with the kids at home. She phoned in a million here’s my kitchen videos that were devoid of actual content, and the vast majority of Vlogmas was phoned in, and the rest of what she bothered to post was unremarkable except the Utah vlog.

Even on normal TV shows, there’s more than just one character doing the same stuff over and over. She lost most of her supporting cast and the adventures with them in the divorce, and all she has left are the kids she hates and the mop and they go nowhere and do nothing.

Nobody wants to watch a homely gray woman pontificate on education during a pandemic and then make pedestrian food in her Instant Pot. It’s a boring life and it makes for boring TV. If this is “just me being me, y’all” then being you is boring, Jen.

F'ing A! She could even 'content' the painting of those stupid book shelves.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 14/1/2021, 04:27) 
    It was posted that Kristina had a small wedding at her new hubby’s family cabin. Is Jen close enough to her anymore to warrant an invite?

She butted DAT ASS into the Ross family Rent-A-RV, she surely could have done the same. Some people, when caught off guard, are too uncomfortable to say no.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 1/13/2021, 07:27 PM) 
    It was posted that Kristina had a small wedding at her new hubby’s family cabin. Is Jen close enough to her anymore to warrant an invite?

KW sent a lovely homemade card to Jen for both Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Please kick me hard for knowing that.

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/13/2021, 07:43 PM) 
    There’s no way she went to a wedding. She wouldn’t do that even in a COVID free world. Any weddings she went to were Don’s friends and families.

Except: Utah + LogPrison would be exactly where Jen Ross would want to be between Christmas and New Year.

And Hi, Don! Are you quarantining?

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen should just quit you tube and IG and get the personal interaction /high she so desperately wants and needs by Pelatoning herself to death.

Jen & Kristina aren’t close enough for Jen to make the cut on a covid # of reduced guest wedding list. She wasn’t invited to a private wedding of immediate family only.

10.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    None of those comments were particularly mean
    I can understand that reading some of that would maybe sting a little
    But what is the point of anything if you refuse to learn and listen and grow
    You're not right all the time, Jen
    It's normal and healthy to admit when you're wrong
    It took that woman a lot of time to write that comment ; trolls don't give that much of a shit
    A troll would write one shitty sentence and be gone

11.     +38   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I came home from work to a scolding from Jen. Now to catch up at the bakery

C78151BC-8316-4ABE-9F27-32773E7745E6

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (somebunny @ 14/1/2021, 04:24) 
    The thing about what Jen posts NOT being content? She had TONS of possible content over the past year that she didn’t bother making videos of. Moving, setting up house, navigating divorce, buying and “renovating” a house, going to the orchard, flying back from Utah, finishing the stupid bookshelves, doing fun stuff with the kids at home. She phoned in a million here’s my kitchen videos that were devoid of actual content, and the vast majority of Vlogmas was phoned in, and the rest of what she bothered to post was unremarkable except the Utah vlog.

Even on normal TV shows, there’s more than just one character doing the same stuff over and over. She lost most of her supporting cast and the adventures with them in the divorce, and all she has left are the kids she hates and the mop and they go nowhere and do nothing.

Nobody wants to watch a homely gray woman pontificate on education during a pandemic and then make pedestrian food in her Instant Pot. It’s a boring life and it makes for boring TV. If this is “just me being me, y’all” then being you is boring, Jen.

:snickering:

13.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, the queen of kindness and giving, couldn’t even be bothered to like Kristina’s wedding post on IG. I scrolled down through many of Kristina’s IG posts and Jen hadn’t liked any that I saw. I thought she was all about community and supporting each other. I guess all her time and energy are expended on liking and sharing 💩quotes.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 1/13/2021, 09:52 PM) 

Did KW mention it on her SM?

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 1/13/2021, 08:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 1/13/2021, 09:52 PM) 

Did KW mention it on her SM?

Both did.

KW put it up on her insta of cards she sends to people with permission to post their addresses.

Jen showed it as a special card she received from a dear friend.

Kick me, okay? :)

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109330 views