LeaningIntoDon’sWalletLikeJen Pt 210

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I really do wonder what is wrong with her lower lip? Could it be a cold sore? It seems so much bigger on one side of her lower lip compared to how they use to look. I feel badly about wondering about it, but it just seems like the elephant in the room when she talks.

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 1/13/2021, 09:02 PM) 
    I really do wonder what is wrong with her lower lip? Could it be a cold sore? It seems so much bigger on one side of her lower lip compared to how they use to look. I feel badly about wondering about it, but it just seems like the elephant in the room when she talks.

She chews on that lower lip instead of the truths that are passed her way.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 14/1/2021, 05:38) 
    None of those comments were particularly mean
    I can understand that reading some of that would maybe sting a little
    But what is the point of anything if you refuse to learn and listen and grow
    You're not right all the time, Jen
    It's normal and healthy to admit when you're wrong
    It took that woman a lot of time to write that comment ; trolls don't give that much of a shit
    A troll would write one shitty sentence and be gone

That would be one hell of a tricky way for Donald Moss to give her his 2 cents on her life post divorce of choice. He has been known to alter his name, so why not a YouTube alias.

QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 14/1/2021, 06:02) 

She went to a spa, had a couple glasses of alcohol and agreed to some complimentary lip plumper and they botched it?

4.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Nah her bottom lip has always been real weird

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/13/2021, 09:50 PM) 
    Nah her bottom lip has always been real weird

Indeed.

This is from her first video:

First_video

ETA: She used to hide her shiitty hair better back then.

6.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That photo is TERRIFYING. She looks like a mean 46-year-old gym teacher.

Gimme a break with Jen’s terse “Just because you saw me act like that on video ten years ago doesn’t mean I’m like that.” Delete your old videos then, ya dummy. She needs us more than we need her.

7. TooMany
        +42   Like  

User deleted

Been around since waaaay back. (yada yada...what everyone says when they sign up after lurking for years lol) Donny hollering "that's too many" just did me in. I was laughing out loud at that kid. He's got an unfortunate look and at times his dark eyes send chills up my spine but damn he nailed her on that one. He's gotta be an honorary baker after that! LOL So my name is for you Donny...I hope you keep calling out your mother's crap...for the rest of her life.

I really think he had to have heard someone say that to her, multiple times, to decide to say that. Everything else he was just repeating her. Milk, grapes etc. But pull out that lotion and that's too many over and over!! 😂 The way she ignored him too was interesting. Much like she ignored Don when he said it to her repeatedly? I have a feeling the children heard a lot more than she thinks they did.

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Forgive me, I haven't read every post, but her IG post, what is she talking about when she refers to her "business", and if something doesn't come from her, they don't know. What in the hell does that mean?

It's her attention cycle starting all over again. She only wants validation and praise. If she turns off the comments, she can't get her supply.

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jenster should invite some BIPOC veterans over. She could grab some meat out of the RM1 garage, get the fire pit going. They could finish the night with non-GMO s'mores and discuss the federal gov't's neglect of public education.

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 14/1/2021, 08:46) 
    Jenster should invite some BIPOC veterans over. She could grab some meat out of the RM1 garage, get the fire pit going. They could finish the night with non-GMO s'mores and discuss the federal gov't's neglect of public education.

And all together they can think about veterans.

11.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Approaching middle age Jen has turned into a nasty, mean-spirited, self-centred harridan.

We literally watched the change whilst Don lived through it.

Yes Jen, 10 years has changed a lot and it is there on YouTube for all to see your decline into the bitter twisted woman you are now.

12.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen's customers (this is her job right? So her viewers are her customers) were due a scolding, and we got one. The Covid test debate touched a nerve because she did go somewhere that week, and didn't want anyone to know. Her silence during that week was deafening so it was always as if she was trying to hide something.

Can someone draw out Jen's posting/manic/scolding/sulking cycle in graphical form? That would be fun to add to the pictures thread! :lol:

13.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    If she put even a tiny amount of effort or thought into her channel she could've pre-recorded a couple of things for over that period she was away or whenever she wants a break. But her channel has zero planning, content or effort so all we get is wah-wah-poor-me when she gets busted for being a dick or sulking etc. It's pathetic but it's her fault for putting it out there.

14.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What cracks me up is she does the scolding on Instagram, where it disappears and where she may not get the overlap of people who watch YouTube. I don’t necessarily follow the Instagram of all the people I follow on YouTube.

She’s talking crap about her YouTube commenters on Instagram, as if she’s gossiping with a friend, but she doesn’t have any friends so she can’t vent to them and/or say, “can you give me some ideas of how to approach things in the future, because I’m being misunderstood.” Who among us hasnt gone to a friend with a dilemma about work or a relationship and said, let me lay it out for you and can you help me discern what my next step should be or how I can prevent this negative reaction in the future?

Instead, Jen just complains about people and then admonishes a whole different set of followers, rather than addressing things in the comments or in a video on the platform where she’s getting the comments.

Your work is what you choose to show us about your actual life, Jen. People make judgments. If real life is different from what you show, then you’re not being authentic and people can see through it. If it’s the opposite and all you’ve got are shopping, exercise, baking the same five things, cooking poorly, and making fires, then you are not a content creator, you are just someone who occasionally films pieces of your boring AF existence and people who come to you to be entertained have every right to be frustrated that they aren’t being entertained.

Bottom line: don’t put your life on the internet if you don’t want people to comment on it and judge you for it.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I found her lower lip completely distracting, as well. And, then, I started to notice her big lip, bigger eye, and nostril flare are all on the same side of her face. Maybe it's more noticeable cause the filter flattens everything else out?~

891 replies since 10/1/2021, 01:10   109330 views